SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:54 pm

All these gifs!!! clapping! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 1f60d

Loving it! And I love that "stank face" Rachel gives when talking about sprinkling confidence on top of all his other great traits LOL.
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 pm

so will they speak Spanish? I'd love to listen to it

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:10 pm

@bigbluebird Yes her face says it all.laugh out loud After all, she says she's very easy to read and that face says he's IT.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:57 pm

and again how she looks at him
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 Fe4fbde6d43041e9ac5dfb7fbfc5ce5a
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-7-recap-swiss-dismiss-020117299.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Ok... Off to make some SCs.  Since we got so many good pics from ABC Press of their HTD want me to wait and post them tomorrow or go ahead and post today?  And all at once or some everyday leading up to the next episode, to give us something new to discuss and look at?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbluebird Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:06 pm

^^^^

I won't complain either way, just happy to see them Smiley I guess it could be fun to spread it out, but again, I'm happy either way!
bigbluebird
bigbluebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Oooh, HTD is going to be good! The BL between these two is off the charts...monkey jump and all!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok... Off to make some SCs.  Since we got so many good pics from ABC Press of their HTD want me to wait and post them tomorrow or go ahead and post today?  And all at once or some everyday leading up to the next episode, to give us something new to discuss and look at?

Whatever is easiest for you, LB! TIA! bestbud!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm

and that's how he looks at her Hugesmile
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 91d9b3da-a2fc-41e3-8b3a-88c1077d0da7-bryan
https://www.bustle.com/p/tweets-about-episode-7-of-rachels-bachelorette-season-show-fans-cant-stop-talking-about-bryan-69450
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Just a thought...we know from pictures that she wears her watch either before or after her time with Bryan. She wore it last night to the game on her IG story. Y'all think she just spent Sunday/Monday with him? :uptonogood

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:25 pm

@rachelisqueen. First, I think your question belongs in Bryan's general discussion thread.  No, I don't think he would be the most hated F1.  He may not be the most popular, but it's Rachel's decision who she chooses.  Lauren B. wasn't very well liked as JoJo was the fan favorite, but she's still alive and doing well.  laugh out loud. I think Bryan has enough confidence to just let all the negative comments roll off his back.  He will be fine.  Jmho.

ETA: Probably the most hated F1 would be Vienna. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 4 3806527698 Or 1F? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:58 pm

This was posted from a review of the episode from http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-recap-episode-7/ if this is okay to post:

1. Bryan, 37: At this point it’s almost too obvious that she picks Bryan. I’m sure we’ll be taken on some doubt-inducing journey, but these two are just light years ahead of the others, including Peter. I liked how their conversations extended into deeper territory this week, like how their personalities complement each other and the pitfalls they each had in past relationships. I also love how their conversations are a two-way street. It’s not just her asking questions and him answering; he seems every bit as invested and curious about her as she is about him.

I love this, and I agree. Bryan always looks very intuned to Rachel and does constantly ask her questions. I firmly believe they have a lot more conversations than we as viewers see due to the specific edit they are giving this relationship.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911