SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cardio - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:59 pm

I prayed the men understood that my intentions and decisions were not completely selfish because every single one was made with the ultimate goal of making one of these men the happiest and most loved husband they ever dreamed they could be.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-geneva-switzerland/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

cardio - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:37 pm

^^ Oh, she is so cute, but just wait until he leaves the toilet seat up or doesn't take out the garbage! giggling A new relationship/marriage is certainly exciting! Happy for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Bryan is currently at the MLB all star baseball game with will, according to his Instagram story.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Has this been posted yet? He looks good in this photo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWassamnVZi/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:@rachelisqueen. First, I think your question belongs in Bryan's general discussion thread.  No, I don't think he would be the most hated F1.  He may not be the most popular, but it's Rachel's decision who she chooses.  Lauren B. wasn't very well liked as JoJo was the fan favorite, but she's still alive and doing well.  laugh out loud. I think Bryan has enough confidence to just let all the negative comments roll off his back.  He will be fine.  Jmho.

ETA:  Probably the most hated F1 would be Vienna.  cardio - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 3806527698   Or 1F?  laugh out loud 
Definitely VIenna or Courtney.  It's a toss up.

Although they are both not so bad IRL...... But the audience despised them both on the show.

It's hard to think about the guys..  1F wasn't hated as much at the time...it was after.  Maybe Jesse?  

But Bryan is not bad at all.  Some people like the cheese and some don't.  I don't mind it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 pm

hae1001 wrote:Bryan is currently at the MLB all star baseball game with will, according to his Instagram story.
I wonder if Rachel is still in Miami.

I'm brand-new to the franchise. I had no idea the fan base was like this. IMO, I don't think either Rachel or Bryan will care what others say. Rachel said in an interview that she does not care because she does not know those people. I think they'll be just fine. They're both confident people and seem pretty confident in what they have IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:01 pm

I can't wait for their proposal pics. They glow already heartbeat

cardio - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 19955447_1909231859330756_920249279207964672_n
https://instagram.com/p/BWa9BnDDRSl/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Oh my goodness! Way to look miserable, Rachel! Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 pm

He always looks so sad. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Hand placement! :uptonogood

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 pm

If that's them being sad, then I guess I'd want to be sad all the time.laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:35 pm

So Bryan didn't post a real time picture/IG story when Rachel was in Miami. Now she is in LA (check sm thread) so he resurfaced today? She wore the watch yesterday? Coincidence? Short SHV? :uptonogood :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911