SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:41 pm

I would prefer for him to do the beard trim just before the people shoot and surprise us all. giggling
That is probably happening either thurrsday or Friday or this week based on last seasons jj timeframe.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 am

Trim that beard, Bryan. Just a little scruff is good. Thanks so much! cantstopl rofl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:39 am

Not sure if this has been posted already but it's so adorable I had to bring it over :cutiepie
Credit: @i ❤️ Brachel

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Off topic but I find the definitions of Jerome in the urban dictionary soo Bryan. 

"He is the most amazing guy in the world! The ONLY amazing guy in the world! No other guy can compare to him! He is beyond your wildest dreams. He is incredibly gorgeous with a lightening smile and strong arms to carry you through life (like on auto cruise). He is sexy, sweet and a passionate kisser, very passionate. He is desired so many girls because he's incredible. he's the best bestfriend and perfect boyfriend. I love love him and really i think i love him more than love it self (is that possible? Most definitely because it Jerome). He is my true love. He's a guy who is lovable, trustworthy and someone who you know will always love you and who you can love through the fabulous, freaky, low, high, awesome, incredible times. He's a guy who will be there 24/7 always there. Light hearted who can make you smile every moment of the day. He's someone to love and treat with passion and respect. He's a once in a life time guy. If you find your Jerome treasure him."

"A MAN who knows how to treat alady. Don't judge this book by its cover or its past. He may appear to be someone you try and avoid but once he starts talking to you, your mind is changed completely. A man like this will never leave your mind because you know he is perfect. A man you might just marry. He is kind and gentle but can sometimes come off too strong of go down the wrong path. But, all in all, he always finds his way back."

Source
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jerome

Last edited by mysthelma on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : FORUM DEFAULT FONT AND SIZE ONLY ALLOWED)

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm

OMG !! thats sound exactly like Bryan :crazedlolpanda

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Captur21
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 Captur22
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:02 pm

@mysthelma  Oh at the same damn  time cantstoplcantstoplcantstopl
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:03 pm

@SelmaHBomg we posted at the same time.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:06 pm

I mean Rachel has no chill. The Jerome clue as another point that its Bryan.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:17 pm

I love it! I was wondering why Jerome is the code name and these descriptions are so Bryan. She said in another interview that she couldn't tell the code name he uses for her because it would give it away. I wonder what Bryan would call her. I was laughing at her latest interview. "How's Bryan?" And her, "Who?" So funny. Almost got her.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:25 pm

LOL did Rachel write that UD definition of Jerome herself? laugh out loud
It sounds exactly like Dr. Abs Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:38 pm

Bryan is in LA with his friend Jeff per his IG story
I posted 2 SCs in SM thread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 pm

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17569039_1958830510996929_8933383395581362176_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17970292_1592990670774401_3401319760028237824_n.mp4

thebryanabasolo IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911