SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:26 pm

This morning Bryan made a comment on Will's IG. Guess what it's about? Haircut and barber ! So maybe he finally got his beard trimmed today?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:22 am

Bryan, could you please post a photo of your new beard? Thanks! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 am

Rachel's cousin Andrea, who was at MTP, made her IG public a few days ago. When I checked back then, she didn't follow Bryan. But today I checked again today, she's following Bryan and Dean.
https://www.instagram.com/crazysexycoolgemini/
I don't know if Rachel told her, but Andrea went to Miami with her for the All-Star game. I have a strong feeling Rachel met up with Bryan, because she word the watch. So maybe Andre knows who Jerome is?
All Jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:10 am

fabgirl wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:OMG, where is this picture and when?
...on the abc  bachelorette instagram
They changed the picture pretty fast, now only Rachel's picture is there, but some people had enough time to copy it Hugesmile
Fangirling - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 53 20582840_327960970960847_8743602289853333504_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXWGpHDFz8B/?taken-by=bachelornation12
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

Diana wrote:No IG stories for either of these two since Rachel was spotted at the Toronto airport. Last minute SHV anyone? :gotcha:

They are both reportedly in LA for the PR junket that precedes the announcement including the People Magazine shoot and culminating in ATFR on Monday. There is a SHV I think because he's got one of his boys out there with him as a cover. They're running in Runyon Canyon which is not far from Jerome C. Daniel Overlook. https://www.instagram.com/thebryanabasolo/?hl=en
The house is likely somewhere nearby. Rachel should be there now. Her trip to Toronto was for a product endorsement discussion but, I can't find the source so, JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 am

I believe it is customary for the lead and the F1 to spend the prior weekend together. Go Brachel!!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:01 am

That pic of them wearing all black... They look so darn good together. Their babies are gonna be GORGEOUS!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:40 am

makeover wrote:That pic of them wearing all black... They look so darn good together. Their babies are gonna be GORGEOUS!

when we see this pic... it screams COUPLE all around imo

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:37 am

Toronto ???

( takes the day off to scoure all hotels, motels, air bandb s and streets in the GTA cantstopl ).

It's like they think no one north of their border watches the show haha.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:40 am

I hope someone sends Bryan the video that agentcurls created.

they should watch prior to the ATFR to remind them of the details of their journey before tptb via CH start grilling them.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

I sincerely do not care who Rachel picks as her F1....however when I look at the pictures of Rachel and Bryan (above) and Rachel and Peter (on his fan page) taken supposedly on their LCD's, to me and JMHO, there is no comparison as to the happiness that shines from Rachel and Bryan as opposed to Rachel and Peter. If just considering body language, imho, the pic above screams we are a couple, in love with each other, in the same place with each other at the same time...

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:41 am

sdmom wrote:This morning Bryan made a comment on Will's IG. Guess what it's about? Haircut  and barber ! So maybe he finally got his beard trimmed today?

Sorry for multiple posts but yay !!!!!!

I want to be surprised.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911