SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:43 am

@nd4reality no.
MLB all star has multiple events in Miami this year. Rachel participated in legends and celebrity softball game on Sunday which was broadcasted on Monday night. She also attended the home run derby on Monday night with a friend, wearing the watch. She left for LA yesterday.
Bryan and Will attended the all star game yesterday.

What is interesting is Bryan didn't post any real time pictures while Rachel was in Miami. He posted IG stories yesterday and today. I have the feeling he wants us to know where he is, but Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:44 am

Bryan and Rachel are so Alive together! The enthusiasm that Bryan embodies just lights Rachel up. So many smiles!! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f600  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f603  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f604  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f604  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f605  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f606  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f60a  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f60d  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 1f60d
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:49 am

sdmom wrote:@nd4reality no.
MLB all star has multiple events in Miami this year.  Rachel participated in legends and celebrity softball game on Sunday which was broadcasted on Monday night. She also attended the home run derby on Monday night with a friend, wearing the watch. She left  for LA yesterday.
Bryan and Will attended the all star game yesterday.

What is interesting is Bryan didn't post any real time pictures while Rachel was in Miami. He posted IG stories yesterday and today. I have the feeling he wants us to know where he is, but Jmo.

What was also interesting was Will made a point to mention that Bryan invited him (extra ticket) to go to the game with him as his guest. Wonder where Bryan got the tickets from.....Thanks Rachel!! Smiley laugh out loud laugh out loud
The watch was on full shout out display as well IMO. giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:59 am

Here's a super wonderful, awesome thing I can say about them is really nice to see how happy and giddy and kiddish they are to watch together. Who knows the future but they're like two adorable pups playing in a field of flowers last ep laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 4d75323cd87fd013b0c72c4dbec963e3_zpslzdqitzz
My SCs - from Bryan's 1:1 Episode 7

Aw. That is just so tender. I have a gif on hand of the moment. What's that quote... nothing can dim the light in your eyes that shines from within your heart? There she goes again reaching to kiss again, too. laugh out loud
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 7 Giphy
via GIPHY

Also, this. That quick stolen glance in front of everyone.
vis GIPHY

And a couple more courtesy of twitter user BacheloretteABC giggling :

Source

Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 am

Love the gifs! I didn't notice her reaching for another kiss. I did notice when they were kissing at dinner and music began playing, Bryan stops kissing her to ask what that was laugh out loud, and she is pretty obvious wanting him to not stop and keep kissing her. Anyone have that gif?
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 am

One of my favorite things and ladybug's sc's captured it perfectly is how HAPPY B makes Rachel. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 am

One of my favorite things is how his body is engaged when he is with her. He is oriented towards her and look her straight in the eyes.
And thanks to those who noticed that Rach wanted to continue kissing for three times.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 am

I'm so rooting for Bryan and Rachel. I think Rachel's heart wanted him from the beginning. And when I read that People blog yesterday... It was interesting to me that she could spend paragraphs talking about people/topics other than Bryan-- and spend way less time dedicated to his portion of the blog, yet his portion gave her away the most and made everything else she said basically irrelevant.

The minute she said "decades" and "owning a token that represented" a time they were both falling for each other and "children" and the minute she made it clear those things were the rationale for why she picked Bryan for that date? Nothing she said about anything else mattered at all.

She made clear she sees a future, kids, and years of her life with him. If they can make it happen. Everything else after that was essentially mumbo jumbo. She showed her hand. Future, kids, tokens of their falling in love. End of.

And then as if she hadn't given herself away with all of that, Bryan's the only one who doesn't get namechecked at the end with a concern or question we need to tune in to see if gets answered next week.

Almost as if she'd checked the boxes on him already at that point. Telling.

I don't know if they'll make it, but I'm hopeful for them. And I know many like to write them off because this is never easy on a good day and they will have rabid fans among other things being unfortunate to them on top of that... I know people like to call them too fairytale-like, or not in-depth enough. I know some are already pointing to the fact that they might have family issues.

But, I think it's telling that if Bryan's the guy, he's willing to pick up and leave his mom, career, and his entire life to go to Dallas and be with Rachel. And... potentially do so knowing her family might have doubts. Like, he's showing up to prove them wrong.

He doesn't seem like a guy who isn't at least invested and/or committed to giving this his best shot and he seems to be doing a ton of compromising to make this happen. That all lends itself to him seeming pretty genuine to me.

Nine years at one job? His family unit. His whole life. Bye, Miami. I don't know, that encourages me a lot.

You just don't make these types of compromises if you're being superficial, imo. I don't get how you could give up this much and also potentially be walking in to a familial situation where you need to prove yourself and be anything but totally committed to giving this relationship your best shot.

So, seriously. I root so hard for them now. And maybe I root harder because some, not all, but some of the judgments being tossed their way are such double-standards at best and totally ridiculous in some cases at worst.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:26 am

@likeashipblown welcome to the thread! Love that there are more Brachel fans here! Great post. I didn't even really read the people article, but those are great points. I am super curious when we get to ATFR and hear from Bryan and Rachel who are engaged IMO. Also, hearing from Rachel and Bryan's family about them because I think they are all good now. Rachel said in an interview that her family likes her fiance and he asked her parents for her hand in marriage. We'll see in the next week or two, but I don't give a whole lot of credence to the promos. They are purposely misleading IMO. I do hope Bryan and Rachel work out, being that they are older and apparently want the same things.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:48 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 am

@likeashipblown, what a happy, optimistic post!! I am rooting for the folks that believe in them Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911