SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:43 pm

Lyrics to the song. The bolded speaks so much about R and B's relationship. I think the have it in the wrong way, Bryan is Rachel's halo according to this lyrics IMO

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
The risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shut you out
Pray it won't fade away

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Welcome to the party @luv2laugh I agree with how much I respect Rachel for breaking the cycle. That's truly not an easy thing for people to do and in lots of ways, I think that's what made Bryan someone she was so scared of, and makes him such a risk to her.

But, I have to say, so far, he's made her right. He is every single thing she's told us he is and why she loves him and then some. Bryan (and their relationship) just impresses me so much the more we truly get to see and ~know him/them, no edit involved.

I especially get Rachel's frustration with the edit now. I mean...

He revealed in one of the interviews that he told Rachel he would have married her the day after he proposed. No hesitation. He also said in an interview like... he can't wait to marry her. Which matches Rachel saying she's the one who pushed the timing out a bit. He wants her, he loves her, he's committed to her and is not shy about wanting to take every single step to give her the life she wants. The Player label has to grate so badly given that's not who he is now, and/or not who he is with Rachel, or never was, or whatever.  

They have revealed so many little things about why Bryan is the epitome of her breaking the cycle and such true love in these interviews it is incredible to witness.

I mean watching these... He's just so incredible and multi-faceted and so attentive, and thoughtful, and genuine, and protective of her, and supportive of her, and he validates her non-stop. He is always aware of what's going on around them, so in control, makes it so easy for her to not have to carry the weight of the world. It's so easy to see why she says she's never had this and he makes her better.

And sometimes, when people make you "better" and "stronger" you have to be careful because they don't really see and love you, and they're really just trying to change you in to what they want as opposed to truly accentuating and bringing out your true best self and your true best qualities.

When Rachel says Bryan makes her better, he's not trying to change her, he's just trying to support her, bring out her best self, and give her security and so on.

He totally embraces and lives for the fact that she's "a lot," and I love that he said in more than one interview in reaction to that sentiment from her, that self-awareness of hers and that fear that that will drive him away, his response is, "I still love you. Of course, baby. I love you to death." How can one not root for them and him for her? WHUT? How can one not see that she found in a man everything she needs and she might not have known this was what she wanted when she walked in to this show, but yowza. He's a walking and breathing checklist of a counterbalance to her in the best ways. So, so, so, glad she leaped with him, I think she's got such huge potential to get everything she ever wanted and more than she knew she ever wanted and it took her recognizing past mistakes and bad cycles, and then getting over that fear, but I think it's going to be such a huge reward for her. I think she was really sweet yesterday in an interview when she said, "I'm the winner." Yas. Everyone wins in this equation.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Dessler wrote:He thought she has a halo ....so sweet ! beatingheart

Wait, what?! WHUT? This is so precious that I have no words.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:52 pm

Does anyone have a link to an edit of all their scenes from the finale, including the AFR? I had a lot of distractions on Monday and missed some stuff. I caught things here and there and have seen video of the proposal and parts of their FSD but I can't find their LCD, the morning after the FSD and their AFR interview.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:58 pm

laugh out loud someone woman brought her dog to Lord and Taylor to see Rachel and Bryan! Looks like a lot of people from IG story which is GREAT to see! makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Img_1311
makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Img_1313

Source: Rachel IG
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Dessler wrote:Lyrics to the song. The bolded speaks so much about R and B's relationship. I think the have it in the wrong way, Bryan is Rachel's halo according to this lyrics IMO

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt

Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now
It's like I've been awakened
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Pray it won't fade away

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
The risk that I'm taking
I'm never gonna shut you out
Pray it won't fade away

Agreed. Bryan's so her halo. I think it precisely echoes what he said on their fantasy suite date night. "I have been waiting to break those walls that Rachel's built up. I'm ready to take that last brick down." There's no doubt, imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:17 pm

From lord&Taylor IG story

Beautiful couple , stunning! Bryan really has a baby face

makeup - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Img_0743

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:22 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911