SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:00 am

Love this! Rachel is so smitten, and calling him baby. I'm really looking forward to their HTD. What did Bryan say to her in Spanish?
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:05 am

sdmom wrote:we got full monkey jump and Baby!

Bryan's HTD
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvyGzd4WVpY

Awww!  #watchgate.  They are adorable together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:07 am

Someone please translate ?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:08 am

I believe he's saying "welcome to Miami!".

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:11 am

she called him baby. Sigh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:13 am

Aria wrote:I believe he's saying "welcome to Miami!".

Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:01 am

I'm a tad obsessed with that inflection in her voice, that cutesy affectionate tone she uses to call him BAAYY-BBY. Aaaaah. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f493

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 am

That preview. I mean wow. I can't handle the way she said hey baby.
awwww

I seriously love these two. no matter what happens post show (i think they will be okay but even if they aren't) these two were so fun to watch. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:17 am

It's really cute to see her become this girly, flirty, blushing person when she's around Bryan as she usually comes off so controlled and strong.

I've loved watching them too. Her recent interview makes me feel really good about them, how she said that everyday she's reassured that she made the right decision and that she was able to look beyond lust and infatuation and pick the guy that was truly right for her. You never know what will happen, but that's a pretty solid foundation!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 am

Yeah, I think Rachel had her lawyer hat on most of the time, which helped her to make her decision. I really enjoyed that Access Hollywood interview as well. To me, it points to Bryan as F1 IMO, and I just love how she wakes up every day knowing she made the right decision. And she confirmed that a SHV is happening soon, almost like encouraging the sleuthing laugh out loud.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:03 am

Awwwwww that sneak peek.
They always put a smile on my face.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 am

Geez, Rach. You're not hiding at all with calling him baby. Have any lead call someone baby that are not their F1?

If they are like this on camera, imagine how they are like together when tthe cameras are not around laugh out loud.

Last edited by makeover on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911