SELECT CONTENT

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 am

AEF wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-apollo-heart-attack-41160

Thank god he was scouted though. Otherwise this season would have been a total train wreck. IMO

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette wrote:

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:04 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:34 am

Anyone else feel like Apollo is being lined up for next Bachelor? He shared a lot of personal information on last night's date and I feel like the audience knows more about him than any other contestant at this point. Sophie has also described him as a "very special person" on more than one occasion. To top it off, his date was IMO far more elaborate and romantic than any others thus far and he looked like a dreamboat in those vintage suits.

I think it's been established from Sophie's ITMs that she considers him too young for her, and the same argument may be made against him being the next Lead, however the phrase "old soul" has come up many times - both in his official bio, in preseason media, and from his own mouth last night - so IMO they are already anticipating that objection and moving to counter-act it. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Apollo again next year.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 am

Bobette wrote:Anyone else feel like Apollo is being lined up for next Bachelor?  He shared a lot of personal information on last night's date and I feel like the audience knows more about him than any other contestant at this point.  Sophie has also described him as a "very special person" on more than one occasion.  To top it off, his date was IMO far more elaborate and romantic than any others thus far and he looked like a dreamboat in those vintage suits.  

I think it's been established from Sophie's ITMs that she considers him too young for her, and the same argument may be made against him being the next Lead, however the phrase "old soul" has come up many times - both in his official bio, in preseason media, and from his own mouth last night - so IMO they are already anticipating that objection and moving to counter-act it.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see Apollo again next year.

I think Apollo is still a chance to be F1. At this point I put Apollo and Stu as the likely Final 2.

Having said that... he would make a fantastic Bachelor. He has everything going for him and he's so NICE!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Apollo sure is being promoted a LOT by the show.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 am

This is HUGE praise for Apollo!! There's never been a male contestant that Osher has said this about. Comparing him to Sam Wood (who Osh is closest to out of all the people from this show and who is the gold standard for a lead) is the greatest compliment Osh could give Apollo  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:28 am

Maybe I'm alone here but it still feels to me like they're promoting him for next Lead.  His dates, the way Sophie keeps referring to him as "special", and now this tweet from Osher all seem to be constructing a Golden Boy image, IMO.  

It might just be building to an appearance on BiP but to go there and get trashy and swap partners willy nilly like contestants often do on the US version would tarnish the "good boy/old soul/classy gent image they've established, IMO.

If Apollo's not on BiP, that will speak volumes IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:48 am

@Bobette you're not alone. I've always thought Apollo has the Bach lead edit but am not sure if they will cast him as lead or go with someone new. Out of all the contestants this season though, if they do go with a returnee, Apollo is a shoe-in imo

Cons about Apollo as lead
- his age being only 24. Yes he is mature and if anything the edit has shown he is "ready" to date and be in a relationship but in 4+ months will that be still seen as a positive if there are other possible candidates (ie new faces)?
- his occupation in entertainment, wanting to act etc not sure if this show would be suited to segue into more acting (it worked for Sam Frost though) and he's done stunt work already so he has some past experience BTS and he may not want to be the lead if he has other projects coming up for move roles/etc
- Osher tweeting and then deleting about Apollo going on BIP so it may be that's what they want him for (whether he goes on or not, it could be him wanting the lead gig instead or doing something else)

Pros
- he is in F3 and has a good edit, the most Bach lead edit out of them all imo as well as being pushed by Ten Insider on IG, and on the official BetteAus SM accounts (lots of shirtless pics - very Bach-lead like to show he is "available" and Soph talking about Apollo like he is a great catch)
- media is very pro-Apollo and pushing him to be the next bachelor already before he is even eliminated. Even before the season aired the first review posted in the threads was that Apollo was likely the next bachelor
- he has been laying low, not on SM that much and not out and about with other bachelor boys partying and things so he could be doing this if he has been in talks already as next possible lead (so makes him seem more ready/serious etc)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:00 am

Posting here for more about Apollo as possible next lead. NW mag posting on their IG and pushing Apollo to be next Bach lead (same as what they did with Matty and Richie). So a lot of pro-Bachelor concerning Apollo and media as well as edit and the show's SM too. If TPTB do go with a returnee for next Bachelor I can see them going with Apollo and I think Apollo would make a good lead but I'd prefer if they went with someone new. 

@nwmag Apollo look so damn good with a rose that if Sophie Monk don't give him one, then Channel TEN should give him plenty as the next Bachie! Agree? PS: see this week's issue for more topless top three!#bacheloretteau #bae
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 22639173_143260769753325_3600847752868659200_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bak2Mo-D9tY/?taken-by=nwmag

Article, NW mag posting that Jarrod saying Apollo for next Bachelor and so is James. Seems to me that the media and Ten and pushing that narrative for Apollo to be the lead (thus Apollo being in F4 and not James or Luke which makes me think that TPTB didn't want either James or Luke for next lead regardless of Sophie's choice to send them home I'd think they would have ensured they were in F4 if they wanted either one instead of Apollo)  question
With his old school charm and a body carved by the Gods, it’s no wonder that Apollo Jackson has become the fan favourite on The Bachelorette Australia. And now, Apollo has been tipped to take on the role as the next Bachelor, according to our incredibly well-placed insider – Jarrod Woodgate!

Vineyard manager Jarrod tells NW that magic man Apollo has everything it takes to step into Matty J’s shoes and slide on into Osher Gunsberg’s inner circle. .....“He’s the perfect candidate for The Bachelor...

In fact, nice-guy James Trethewie, who was eliminated in a shocking (and heartbreaking!) rose ceremony last week, agreed with Jarod, saying that [Apollo's] on-screen edit is perfect Bachelor material.

Now, where do we sign up?
https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-2017-apollo-perfect-bachelor-42065
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 am

So Apollo eliminated at F3 as sleuthed/speculated. His edit wasn't that great this episode IMO as Sophie said he wasn't ready for a relationship and he didn't seem to act like was gunning for the gig.

However, Apollo's IG post makes me think he may want to be the Bach lead since he is saying his heart is still open to finding love and the right person is out there for him. Very next-lead like words imo as Richie/F3/BachS4 said something very similar in his SM post after he was eliminated on Sam's season and also posted a photo of just himself like Apollo has

question

Definitely not the ending I'd hoped for, 3-6 years was meant to be my reply for kids but I crumbled.. Sophie is an absolutely amazing woman in every way and I wish her all the happiness I know she'll make the right decision and end up with an awesome partner who'll treat her right. I just want to thank from the bottom of my heart everyone who's supported me through my journey, sorry I havnt been able to get back to people's messages but your support means the world to me, it's been a whirlwind experience full of challenges, life lessons and moments ill never forget. I've learnt so much about my myself and been lucky enough to make some life-long friends in the house. My hearts still open for finding love and I know the right persons out there for me.
#bacheloretteau #BacheloretteAU #thebachelorette #bachelor #love #networkten #ten #instadaily #TV #magic #magician #flowers #beautiful #instagood #instalike #music #smile #vintage #date #onesie #photography #opera

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 22710424_1988493028060383_707793357497171968_n
IG apollojacksonofficial

ETA: Sportsbet placing bets on Apollo to be the next bachelor
Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 22815450_10212716905551400_4324357030230751278_n
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
stoneleigh
AEF
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Bobette
stuckinsc
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum