SELECT CONTENT

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AEF Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:35 am

They will need to launch a major PR campaign to undo the damage he did on that date - Bachelor in Paradise redemption?

AEF

Back to top Go down

tv - Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:25 am

@AEF I was thinking the same but it seems like not only media and Sportsbet are backing Apollo for next Bachelor but based on the comments on the IG post by the official show, viewers are backing him for next lead too

Some of the comments
the_style_boss_ @bacheloretteau apollo for the bachelor 2018!!!!
ags1818 I think he’s going to be the next Bachelor
tylasinai_ Apollo for bachelor 2018 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 journeyofpictures he'd be the perfect bachelor!!
@bacheloretteau He has a solid b-cup of muscle and a DD heart.  We'll miss you perfect!  
tv - Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 22710637_407241456375545_8351665491638484992_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/Baq5MJ5DUEB/?taken-by=bacheloretteau

Adding this here too because it is a HUGE clue imo that Apollo may be next Bachelor when Sam Wood himself is saying so and tagging Apollo. As posted in the BachAU S6 thread it could be a done deal already and Apollo already signed for the gig. Will see and sleuth more in the BachAU S6 thread 

tv - Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 22688560_10212717795133639_1591414695584415316_n
IGstory samjameswood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:13 am

AEF wrote:They will need to launch a major PR campaign to undo the damage he did on that date - Bachelor in Paradise redemption?

I haven't seen the episode. What did he do that was so bad?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
AEF wrote:They will need to launch a major PR campaign to undo the damage he did on that date - Bachelor in Paradise redemption?

IMO not that much really. I think half of it was clever editing. He got uncomfortable talking about commitment. It would have been better for him to say “I’ll be honest, I really, really like you and I really want to be with you but I’m only 24 and I won’t be ready for marriage for another 4 years” instead he just sort of mumbled and got uncomfortable.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:05 pm

ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IMO not that much really. I think half of it was clever editing. He got uncomfortable talking about commitment. It  would have been better for him to say “I’ll be honest, I really, really like you and I really want to be with you but I’m only 24 and I won’t be ready for marriage for another 4 years” instead he just sort of mumbled and got uncomfortable.

It was so awkward! And on fitzy and Wippa radio show interview she did this morning she actually says it was so much more awkward than they showed she goes on saying Apollos age really did come out and she felt like she had to go back to basics and just ask him kid questions like what’s your favourite colour laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 pm

IMO if it was that awkward on their date he would be a sucky Bachelor. They lead has to be able to talk about their feelings, and draw out the contestants, I think Apollo is just a bit lacking in maturity and life experience to be able to do that.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:59 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO if it was that awkward on their date he would be a  sucky Bachelor. They lead has to be able to talk about their feelings, and draw out the contestants, I think Apollo is just a bit lacking in maturity and life experience to be able to do that.

Exactly! Hence I hope he grows up or just does bip...I just wish they would have a new lead... jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:IMO if it was that awkward on their date he would be a  sucky Bachelor. They lead has to be able to talk about their feelings, and draw out the contestants, I think Apollo is just a bit lacking in maturity and life experience to be able to do that.

After sitting through what I saw as a pathetic attempt at a deep, meaningful conversation, which included a very long, awkward silence, I have absolutely zero desire to see Apollo as the next Bachelor. And if he is serious about the role, I would think using your real name might be a start.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 am

ssin0547 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IMO not that much really. I think half of it was clever editing. He got uncomfortable talking about commitment. It  would have been better for him to say “I’ll be honest, I really, really like you and I really want to be with you but I’m only 24 and I won’t be ready for marriage for another 4 years” instead he just sort of mumbled and got uncomfortable.

I completely agree, @ssin0547 - I think editing had a lot to do with how uncomfortable that date was to watch.  They could have easily cut out a lot of those awkward silences as IMO they would have done with other dates.  IMO they chose to leave that stuff in to "justify" Apollo's exit after making him look like a Golden Boy earlier in the season.  

It's nothing he couldn't come back from IMO, in fact I can hear it now: "I missed out on a chance with Sophie because I didn't have the courage to voice my feelings.  I've learned a lot from that experience and I now realise I need to open myself up.  Going into this journey, my heart is 100% open, and I am ready to find the love of my life".

The Bachelor 2018, coming soon to a TV screen near you.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:58 am

Personally I think Apollo has done quite well for himself. A song recording, employment as a stunt double and not forgetting his magic tricks. He came out and said he wasn't in love with Sophie a few days before the episode aired and to me this was obvious in how he acted towards her.

Sophie herself said what went on was more awkward than shown. IMO this says they had to struggle to find any conversation to use.

I personally have no interest in seeing Jake as the next Bachelor.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:15 pm

HSC you there! The Bachelor hunk Apollo Jackson, 24, announced as host of epic schoolies party at Canberra's Mooseheads nightclub

tv - Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 45F0C22300000578-5043201-image-a-8_1509633112088
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5043201/Bachelor-Apollo-host-schoolies-Mooseheads-Canberra.html#ixzz4xIO8OkWJ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Inactive locked.

Moved Season 3 'ette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Apollo Jackson - Jake Spence - Vintage Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
stoneleigh
AEF
LeapofFaith
ssin0547
Bobette
stuckinsc
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum