SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:13 am

I didn't watch Nick's season, but Nick was way familiar with the games that TPTB played. That AFTR was his third and he did all the after paradise stuff too.  He knows better than anyone that TPTB enjoy throwing people under the bus.  

The good news is that it just didn't matter.  Nick and Vanessa are living their happy life. The AFTR actually seemed to unite. They thrived through DWTS.  Nick has been a great support to Vanessa as she lives her dream and starts her charity.  They spend as much time as possible together with the immigration restrictions.  

Just my jaded opinion, but perhaps the AFTR crap was good for Nick and Vanessa in that Nick seems to have cut the bachelor cord after four long years?

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:24 am

Ok, my bad for mentioning other couples but it was to illustrate a point that CH's line of questioning has little bearing on SM support or lack thereof. I never dragged anyone. Just made the point that CH's approach to questioning couples at AFTR has no bearing on longevity so I don't think any fan of any of the couples should be worried. I was being reassuring towards everyone, but specifically toward the poster who felt N&V were shortchanged at their AFTR.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 am

Loving V's MCM IG post. Saw a response in the comments condemning the post b/c it was the finale night of Bette so guess V isn't free to live and enjoy her life Rolling Eyes

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 am

crunchycheeto wrote:Ok, my bad for mentioning other couples but it was to illustrate a point that CH's line of questioning has little bearing on SM support or lack thereof. I never dragged anyone. Just made the point that CH's approach to questioning couples at AFTR has no bearing on longevity so I don't think any fan of any of the couples should be worried. I was being reassuring towards everyone, but specifically toward the poster who felt N&V were shortchanged at their AFTR.

True. To this day I have and still do contend that Nissa themselves were great at ATFR.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:10 am

And they were so happy on jk!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am

I noticed that Nick's friend/partner Bryan does not have the Polished Gent listed on his instagram page anymore. It was listed as Polished Gent, then it was PG and now it is gone. I wonder if his business is already history?

source: https://www.instagram.com/bpascual3/
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:17 am

Oh that would be sad.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 pm

@viallnicholas28 twitter has a huge PG banner. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:08 pm

The link is still on Nick's IG too. Maybe since as far as SM goes Nick seems to have the most visibility/recognition they are using him as the main SM promotion thus him listing it in his SM outlets. If Nick drops it from his SM then I will be more inclined to speculate that they have moved on from that particular project/business. Whatever the case Nick seems to have been keeping busy with his friends/partners. From some intel posted a few days ago in the Nissa fan forum, Nick has multiple projects he is working on that he and his partners are keeping off of the SM landscape for the most part. There were some pics from bpascual  of their new office digs in L.A., Nick was seen in the picture (pg 33 of current fan thread)and then bpascual did a snap I think with Nick regarding when they attended a conference just this past Friday (pg 38) so whether it is PG or other endeavors, Nick and his business partners seem pretty busy.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Lol, I was just reading an article on yahoo about an infertile couple's non-pregnancy announcements, and I almost freaked when I saw the pg in your posts, till of course I remembered polished gent....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

I don't think it matters anyway since from what I know Nick's main work with his business partners are things he has never advertised and likely never will.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think it matters anyway since from what I know Nick's main work with his business partners are things he has never advertised and likely never will.

And that's the way I like it! yes Gives less room for people to speculate. Being in the tech industry, I see new startups come up every day and fail inspite of everyone's best efforts and intentions. It is how the business world works IMO. I am just glad that Nick is out there, taking risks and living the life he wants and keeping it off SM. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 54 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway