SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by mprssdbyu July 16th 2017, 10:47 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick has done nothing but support Vanessa in regard to No Better You . It was Vanessa's night to shine and he let it be all about her. If you even looked and watched the video that showed the charity you see him laughing , helping out, and being a great partner. 
Nick has never been comfortable in large crowds but the most important thing was he was there when she needed him.
Sorry I just do not understand how people can talk so negatively when this couple especially Vanessa worked so hard on a very special event. JMO
Whit, when I read  negative opinions that Nick has addressed regarding his relationship with V,  I remember the original posts when it was discovered that Nick had found his F1  early on and pics of her surfaced (Us Weekly?)  and her IG stories investigated. I remember it well. Those thoughts echoed in black and white here in this thread were hopes that V dumps him in the end. With that thought, I'm not sure you will ever see differing opinions that find their way only here to this thread/discussion.

I trust Nick and V will do what makes them happy whether they live happily ever after or part ways when they find they are not compatible to last a lifetime. As long as Nick is happy and V is happy, I'm okay with that, too. I can't see them staying together to play the shilling game. IMO, Nick nor V are going to take t he long road like Ben and Lauren if it's not working. It's just not in them, IMO. Only time will tell, whether the opinion is heavily in favor of them lasting or not.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on July 16th 2017, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Sheokaf July 16th 2017, 10:49 pm

***IMO*** Nick is like a child who agreed to go to the party but acts like a little poop because it's not all about him. Here's a thought: say you're proud of your lady - maybe put your arm around her/kiss her. What a db. ***IMO***

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 July 16th 2017, 10:50 pm

When did Nick post Lauren was perfect? He wasn't at Maks and Petas wedding. And he looked awkward plenty of times at DWTS in my opinion. But those were at least people he was around regularly and he was a part of the group.

I would have loved to see him a little more relaxed and joyful at times today, but his demeanor did not surprise me given what I know of him. I think a lot of it had to do with him feeling awkward and not knowing his place. Like I had no problem with him sitting on the stage. Everyone in the audience was sitting. The only people that were standing were Vanessa and her friend running the workout. Maybe I just know I would be equally awkward in his position so I can overlook it easier. The only thing that matters is how Vanessa feels about him.

Last edited by Jane781 on July 16th 2017, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc July 16th 2017, 10:52 pm

@tealeafs I don't know their situation. What I have read here is that his last trip to Montreal they were swamped, which doesn't seem to occur to Vanessa alone. I can see Nick struggle to find a balance where he isn't detracting from her attention. Until know most of their public stuff he was the star and she was more the plus one.

Perhaps he was being a jerk, or perhaps he is just awkward, or he got caught during a few odd moments. I don't know.

I do know that I respect Vanessa more and more each day, so I am going to trust her to decide what she is or isn't happy with. I have said I think Nick as we say in Texas and the south out punted his coverage getting Vanessa and he should feel very lucky to have her.

This is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu July 16th 2017, 10:55 pm

Sheokaf wrote:***IMO*** Nick is like a child who agreed to go to the party but acts like a little poop because it's not all about him. Here's a thought: say you're proud of your lady - maybe put your arm around her/kiss her. What a db. ***IMO***
Um, he did because he is. Vanessa's success today is a great example of one of the reasons he chose her, IMO. Like him, she's real. People may not like his display of real but V seems to like it just fine and totally gets him. She will not hesitate to tell us differently if that time comes, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays July 16th 2017, 10:57 pm

It's strange, because when we look at Vanessa, she is showing all the signs of a person that is really happy.

When you look at Nick, the same energy is not there. And yes, it might be because he is more reserved. But he certainly was more upbeat as the bachelor and during dwts. The sitting down was strange until I saw everyone else in the audience sitting down. The hands in the pockets during exercise on the other hand...

***edited***

Regardless though, it was so great to hear that this was a dream for Vanessa and that she is making her dreams come true. She is a very special woman.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc July 16th 2017, 10:58 pm

@Jane781 Please forgive me, I saw a pic of Nick with Alan and Maks and mistook it for being at the wedding. I thought I had read here that Nick and Vanessa were invited and going to Maks and PETA's wedding.

The IG post of Lauren being perfect was after Ben's season, that spring/summer. It was on here in one of the many BenLo threads.

Again, I think Vanessa will handle Nick and his behavior if it matters to her. But Nick has done just fine in groups before. Again JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom July 16th 2017, 11:01 pm

I confess I am hopeful Vanessa and he will reunite before her next Montreal commitment at the end of the month..... She probably needs to do some wrap up interviews on today over the next few days, plus thank yous etc etc. but if they go almost a whole month apart I will be nervous....jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 July 16th 2017, 11:12 pm

Billysmom wrote:I confess I am hopeful Vanessa and he will reunite before her next Montreal commitment at the end of the month.....  She probably needs to do some wrap up interviews on today over the next few days, plus thank yous etc etc. but if they go almost a whole month apart I will be nervous....jmo

For all we know she may be flying back with him tomorrow. Any wrap up stuff could be done on early morning news interviews/radio then they could fly out. It was mentioned previously V would be flying back w Nick to L.A after the event. If the new event at the end if July changed that then I have no doubt Nissa adjusted plans accordingly whatever that entails. I am not concerned either way. IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 July 16th 2017, 11:23 pm

@stuckinsc yeah that pic was at the MS Fundraiser. IMO hanging out with a group of friends at an event and being at a 4 hour event where you are the center of attention but is also not about you isn't the same thing

Re the hands in his pockets nick made comments before about not knowing what to do with his hands. If you look at most pics of him it's his go to.

I get why people say the things they do about him, but I also wonder how closely these people follow him. Like comments on his airport selfie from Saturday saying he looked miserable or not excited? That is just Nick in most of his selfies.

To me it speaks more when her friends and family and even publicist choose to include him in their posts today. They didn't have to if they didn't think he contributed or supported her sufficiently. Also, he did say he was proud of her on multiple things I saw today. People will see what they want to see IMO.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 16th 2017, 11:30 pm

For those who follow these two closely, know very well the support he has given Vanessa on her charity, back to the DWTS days when in interviews he always mentioned her and her charity, rather than focusing soley on himself.

nickviall
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 20066096_1243090235818971_6003330622913773568_n

Couldn't be more proud of my girl @vanessagrimaldi30 for raising over 30k in her first fundraising event for @nobetteryou. Congrats babe!! #happy #proud #charity

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom July 16th 2017, 11:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I confess I am hopeful Vanessa and he will reunite before her next Montreal commitment at the end of the month.....  She probably needs to do some wrap up interviews on today over the next few days, plus thank yous etc etc. but if they go almost a whole month apart I will be nervous....jmo

For all we know she may be flying back with him tomorrow. Any wrap up stuff could be done on early morning news interviews/radio then they could fly out. It was mentioned previously V would be flying back w Nick to L.A after the event. If the new event at the end if July changed that then I have no doubt Nissa adjusted plans accordingly whatever that entails. I am not concerned either way. IMO

Oh, sorry, must've missed that mention of their plans. Fingers crossed.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway