SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:25 am

I just noticed the same about Laura. IMO if she stays in NZ when the premiere is happening it doesn't make me think F1. 

I need to go back and check on the F7 and their SM activity. IIRC, Laura's @tonimay account had activity earlier than FRC?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:18 am

F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 22-27: Elise 
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:29 am

Thanks @allaboutlove......your list is correct. Can we add Matty's to it? I believe you had posted that he had some little activity during filming but I believe poster ElonM indicated Matty had activity on May 20th which is post filming IMO (FRC speculated as May 19th based on discussion in SM thread)....thanks.

Re Elora, I can't get anything on her as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 am

Oh wow this is all really interesting especially seeing that list of SM activity. I didn't realise Matty was active as early as that. I was thinking Elise was active earlier than the others and that put her out of the running. Maybe she is in with a shot. Everything that seemed so clear a week ago is starting to turn fuzzy.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

Such a great list, @Allaboutlove, and such fantastic sleuthing from everyone and everyone contributing to the list.

I may have some additional information about Florence:

I believe her name is Florence Moerenhout. Her name is shown in this instagram post where she's the model: https://www.instagram.com/p/9qTGh9IxG1/.

Further, her father (I believe) appears to have a very lovely blog, where on the 11 June he has written a post (in Dutch), where he mentions that his daughter F. (with an image of the two of them), has been visiting for three weeks (if google translate translates correctly), and that he drove her to the airport last Thursday (ie the Thursday before 11 June, suggesting she left the Netherlands to go back to Australia on Thursday 8 June, and had spent three weeks (drie weken) in the Netherlands. Not sure if I've interpreted the blog post correctly, though. Here's the link (scroll down to the 11 June entry): http://www.ronmoerenhout.nl/Ron/index.php/blog-mainmenu-9

This may suggest she was in the Netherlands from around 18-19 May?? What do you all think?

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:48 am

Awesome sleuthing @Amalia clapping!

I will update Florence's thread and add the info. It definitely looks like she may have been in Netherlends around that time. It makes sense to me given I don't see her in F4, especially given lack of SD sleuthed for her (while Laura, Elise, Elora, and Tara all have SDs that have been sleuthed). 

Again, great catch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:50 am

@Amalia that's a great find yes
I wont be surprised if Florence was out at F7, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:51 am

Amalia wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

Such a great list, @Allaboutlove, and such fantastic sleuthing from everyone and everyone contributing to the list.

I may have some additional information about Florence:

I believe her name is Florence Moerenhout. Her name is shown in this instagram post where she's the model: https://www.instagram.com/p/9qTGh9IxG1/.

Further, her father (I believe) appears to have a very lovely blog, where on the 11 June he has written a post (in Dutch), where he mentions that his daughter F. (with an image of the two of them), has been visiting for three weeks (if google translate translates correctly), and that he drove her to the airport last Thursday (ie the Thursday before 11 June, suggesting she left the Netherlands to go back to Australia on Thursday 8 June, and had spent three weeks (drie weken) in the Netherlands. Not sure if I've interpreted the blog post correctly, though. Here's the link (scroll down to the 11 June entry): http://www.ronmoerenhout.nl/Ron/index.php/blog-mainmenu-9

This may suggest she was in the Netherlands from around 18-19 May?? What do you all think?

@Amalia!  You dazzle me with your brilliance.  Please consider a career in criminal investigation - there are a lot of cold cases that could use your skills. Hugesmile  I agree with your interpretation and also expect Florence to go around F7/F6.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:58 am

Thanks everyone. :-)

The sleuthing skills of all of you guys just amazes me!!

I'm not entirely sure about the google translate translation, though. Depending on how much of the chunk of the text I put in, google translates it at three or two weeks, which I suppose could be important. But drie weken on its own translates to three weeks, it seems. If anyone else would want to have a look at the text maybe you can get a clearer view?!

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:06 am

Again, such impressive sleuthing from all of you.

Regarding Laura's social media activity, and this may have been posted before, and it might not be of any relevance at all, but there's a public instagram post from what seems to be Laura's friend, posted on 25 May, where she appears to talk about looking forward to seeing Laura in a days' time, and the tonimay instagram account then replies that she's "free". Obviously she can have been out of the Bachelor much earlier than this date, though. Here's the link to the public instagram post (which might have been mentioned here before!):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgj4sRBTi1/?taken-by=hayzshwe&hl=en

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:10 am

Amalia wrote:

Again, such impressive sleuthing from all of you.

Regarding Laura's social media activity, and this may have been posted before, and it might not be of any relevance at all, but there's a public instagram post from what seems to be Laura's friend, posted on 25 May, where she appears to talk about looking forward to seeing Laura in a days' time, and the tonimay instagram account then replies that she's "free". Obviously she can have been out of the Bachelor much earlier than this date, though. Here's the link to the public instagram post (which might have been mentioned here before!):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUgj4sRBTi1/?taken-by=hayzshwe&hl=en

Great find @Amalia! Her reply is interesting...
"tonimay I'm free my love! I am absolutely dying to see you and laugh about how ridiculous my life is"

"how ridiculous my life is"... does this mean she won, or does this mean she went on a dating show and got dumped? dizzy
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:14 am

Another great find - I have screen capped that baby in case it disappears - 2 pics so we have a record of the full comment thread. yes

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Y7a8RO1
mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 RHLDulL

Source

ETA: I find "it's you, the real you" comment significant also - implies someone was posting on her account while she was away, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy