SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:20 am

Sundy wrote:Wow. Amaze balls. I can see it though. She didn't appeal to me but I can see how she and Matty would fit. So strange about the Georgia reference though

I try not to think too much about the fact that Laura was literally called Georgia by the other girls in the first episode and just how similar in look and things she is (not that they are the same) but it's definitely interesting that Georgia 2.0 was on the show given Matty's back story and if indeed Matty chooses Georgia 2.0. Kinda crazy. I can only imagine the media especially post-FRC if Laura is indeed F1 and how comparisons will be made to Georgia. It's like the story board is Matty never won Georgia but he gets Georgia 2.0

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove.....i just dont get how Glow by Becca blatantly spoils the show in a season where Network Ten has said they didn't want any leaks with the paps and all...and then she posts and agrees to a post that Laura wins. It's just a waste of time for Network Ten to curtail th paps IMO when folks that they contract to are doing what the paps are doing laugh out loud.

Also I am really thinking Flo might be F2, it may tie to the time she went back to see her dad in the Netherlands based on the timeline that poster @Amalia posted in her thread.

Also i maintain that's it's un-original to give another contestant the same edit Matty got, are the producers that lazy now laugh out loud

The Aussie shows are produced by the US production now. It won't surprise me at all if they have the same edit Matty got or even Matty the same edit another lead got. TPTB are lazy as can be IMO. If the edit is different I think it will only be because of something outside their control. IMO, TPTB have a script and stick to it. Too much money and hassle to change it and because most of all, general audience buy into things anyway.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow. Amaze balls. I can see it though. She didn't appeal to me but I can see how she and Matty would fit. So strange about the Georgia reference though

I try not to think too much about the fact that Laura was literally called Georgia by the other girls in the first episode and just how similar in look and things she is (not that they are the same) but it's definitely interesting that Georgia 2.0 was on the show given Matty's back story and if indeed Matty chooses Georgia 2.0. Kinda crazy. I can only imagine the media especially post-FRC if Laura is indeed F1 and how comparisons will be made to Georgia. It's like the story board is Matty never won Georgia but he gets Georgia 2.0

Yup. This is the one thing that makes no sense to me. I will take the info we have. Assume it's correct but continue sleuthing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:23 am

@allaboutlove, it's a bad storyboard for Matty, I can't say it any less, basically he got a version of what he wanted, how the heck is that fairy tale people, the producers are jokers laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

Yeah the Georgia 2.0 thing is a bit unhealthy IMO. If Osher is genuine when he said he didn't pick F1 this time, I wonder if Laura was deliberately put in as a Georgia 2.0 but they didn't expect her to be F1. I wonder who TPTB/Osher expected F1 would be?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:32 am

I'm stoked with those spoilers that Laura is F1, I wasn't blown away by her M&G but as last night's episode went on I thought she came across extremely well and a good match for Matty as I think he goes for a girl he can be in awe of. I think Elise will be given the slow burn F2 position, Elora for F3 (given amount of screencaps it looks like she's in Thailand), Tara for F4 (and probably next Bette) and Florence for F5 (I think she has the helicopter and pottery on the same date, and the one of her holding the flower is just one of the mini dates that they do for F5 before hometowns) and either Cobie or Lisa for F6 (depending on when Lisa leaves of her own accord which I believe she will).

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 am

Also guys the F1 and F2 were pretty low key on SM last year and Laura is just all over it. I still have no evidence of SHVs by the way but they are both in Bondi so maybe they see each other daily for all i know....something still not adding up for me but my head is spinning laugh out loud.

Ok I am going to post a media report of someone that they claim the paps have pics of being in the F2...since the spoilers are all dropping now mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yup. This is the one thing that makes no sense to me. I will take the info we have. Assume it's correct but continue sleuthing

It makes no sense to me either. Then again maybe Matty really was heartbroken last year and saw Laura as his chance to have what he never got (not that people are interchangeable at all, just looking at it from a diff perspective).

That video of Matty for his backstory in the first episode he still seemed dejected when talking about Georgia and how he thought she was the one and that she loved him. He even had tears in his eyes when his mom was talking to him about him calling her after FRC (IIRC, he said he broke down and sobbed his eyes out calling his mom after FRC).

I know that was right before filming but I don't know. I know I am no Matty fan but it's not just me that sees it since the other contestants did as well and considering how Matty said he was so heartbroken last year and still in love with G it makes me wonder. The storyboard feels very scripted... even Laura on F7 GD a lot of us were saying it seemed really scripted.

Oh well, if Laura is F1 I am sure Matty is happy like he said. I just wonder how things will play out especially post-show because I can already see the media making the comparison of Laura to Georgia a storyboard and like the past will never be the past. :/

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 am

mercieme wrote:Also guys the F1 and F2 were pretty low key on SM last year and Laura is just all over it. I still have no evidence of SHVs by the way but they are both in Bondi so maybe they see each other daily for all i know....something still not adding up for me but my head is spinning laugh out loud.

Ok I am going to post a media report of someone that they claim the paps have pics of being in the F2...since the spoilers are all dropping now mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2498057887

Yes please
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:41 am

@AllAboutLove. Please don't get me started.  I was already yelling at the to last night. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:43 am

SPOILER ALERT

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:47 am

I wonder if it got awkward last night with Matty watching the show with Lee with all the talk about GL and Laura looking like GL.

@Bobette my source didn't mention any other girls. Just the leak for F1. I just think Elise would feature a little more in the promos if she was F2, even as a slow burn. We all knew Matty would make it far last year, even though he was the slow burn, because he was in the promo so much. If she has enough dates to be F2 she should appear more in the promo IMO
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy