Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amalia on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:39 am

Thanks for the screencaps, @Bobette!

Btw, you (and all the others here) should be in criminal investigation. Maybe you already are!?

Amalia

Posts : 56
Join date : 2017-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Laura is officially in NZ... just posted on tonimay Instagram

What do we think... is escaping for the viewing of the first eps a sign of F1, or not F1?

She's also certainly not making any effort to keep her travels secret - makes me wonder, is she hoping for papps at the arrivals gate on her return? She knows she's a favourite already according to DM... is she playing it up, or is she unaware and just going about her business?

Something that just occurred to me - We know that photos of the final 2 were being shopped around and that one of the media outlets probably bought those photos. Also, depending of whether the pics were of the actual FRC it may be obvious from the pics who the winner is.

So if DM or one of their affiliates were the highest bidders and know who the F2/winners are, they could be using @BasicallytheFBI's pickup about the reverse parking as a total red herring - TPTB could have even offered them a sweet deal to conceal the winner's identity.

As you say @Hearts_And_Roses, DM are framing Laura as the favourite IMO and seem to mention the reverse parking at the end of every single Bach article I read. But if Laura is not F1 and they get criticised for "getting it wrong" they can just blame it on the info from us.

Hmmmmmmm.....



avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:43 am

Amalia wrote:Thanks for the screencaps, @Bobette!

Btw, you (and all the others here) should be in criminal investigation. Maybe you already are!?

Maybe I AM!  Except I'm not.  But I do watch a lot of true crime documentaries on Netflix
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 22-27: Elise 
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19

Elise actually liked posts on twitter on May 20. I dk how to post a screen cap, but she liked 3 tweets that day and has liked things pretty much every day since. She seems pretty regular on there. So same day as Matty.
avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:F7 and their earliest known SM activity... (ETA: Including Matty's SM. TY @mercieme  yes)

June 11: Lisa
June 11: Florence
May 28: Laura (her @tonimay IG account had activity May 11)
May 22-27: Elise 
May 20: Matty
May 16: Tara
May 9: Cobie
???: Elora

FRC: speculated to be around May 19

Elise actually liked posts on twitter on May 20. I dk how to post a screen cap, but she liked 3 tweets that day and has liked things pretty much every day since. She seems pretty regular on there. So same day as Matty.

I think this might be the date the original tweet was posted, not the day it was liked? There was a similar debate because her first tweet was a retweet so could be from that day (22nd) or she could have re-tweeted it much later. He first actual tweet was 27th hence the 22-27 time bracket in @AAL's schedule above. That said it's unlikely she scrolled back too far and probably started liking/retweeting in realtime IMO so I think 20-22 is probably accurate for her to be back.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am

@Hearts_And_Roses were the tweets she liked dated as May 20 or was her account public then and you noticed she liked tweets on that same day, May 20 and have a screencap of her liking it as a notification or something?
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25258
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 am

@AllAboutLove, @Hearts_And_Roses, I've screen capped the first couple of tweets Elise liked when she became active again.  Both Anna and Georgia were Hockeyroo team-mates of Elise and seem to still be close friends:




Source
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Hearts_And_Roses were the tweets she liked dated as May 20 or was her account public then and you noticed she liked tweets on that same day, May 20 and have a screencap of her liking it as a notification or something?

No, unfortunately I just saw that she liked those posts @AllAboutLove - not from notifications on the day.

I didn't think of the fact that it was the date they were posted rather than the date they were liked by her... dammit hissyfit
avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:59 am

@Bobette IA and could see Elise liking those posts especially since she is friends with her. So definitely it seems Elise possibly back on SM May 20-27. I don't think she was noted to be back on her IG (reactived) before May 20 though?  question

@Hearts_And_Roses no worries at all yes  Still great catch! Elise definitely seems to use her Twitter a lot too. Makes me wonder if she is that active on SM/Twitter if she could be F1 when she would have had SHVs since they usually aren't on SM during that time liking or tweeting things (at least, hopefully not laugh out loud ).
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25258
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette IA and could see Elise liking those posts especially since she is friends with her. So definitely it seems Elise possibly back on SM May 20-27. I don't think she was noted to be back on her IG (reactived) before May 20 though?  question

@Hearts_And_Roses no worries at all yes  Still great catch! Elise definitely seems to use her Twitter a lot too. Makes me wonder if she is that active on SM/Twitter if she could be F1 when she would have had SHVs since they usually aren't on SM during that time liking or tweeting things (at least, hopefully not laugh out loud ).

This gave me an idea @AllAboutLove - I went through Elise's likes and there is a 3-day gap between 17th July and 20th July.  Multiple likes either side of that 3 day gap. question

Other gaps:
July 13 to July 16
July 6 to July 10
July 2 to July 6
June 17 to June 20
Multiple likes almost daily around these gaps

I wonder if these correspond to SM silence from Matty?  Is he on it a lot?
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:27 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette IA and could see Elise liking those posts especially since she is friends with her. So definitely it seems Elise possibly back on SM May 20-27. I don't think she was noted to be back on her IG (reactived) before May 20 though?  question

@Hearts_And_Roses no worries at all yes  Still great catch! Elise definitely seems to use her Twitter a lot too. Makes me wonder if she is that active on SM/Twitter if she could be F1 when she would have had SHVs since they usually aren't on SM during that time liking or tweeting things (at least, hopefully not laugh out loud ).

This gave me an idea @AllAboutLove - I went through Elise's likes and there is a 3-day gap between 17th July and 20th July.  Multiple likes either side of that 3 day gap. question

Other gaps:
July 13 to July 16
July 6 to July 10
July 2 to July 6
June 17 to June 20
Multiple likes almost daily around these gaps

I wonder if these correspond to SM silence from Matty?  Is he on it a lot?

I did a similar thing @Bobette... wishful thinking perhaps   giggling

Most of her multiple gaps coincide with weekends...

June 3-5 (Saturday to Monday)
June 18-19 (Sunday to Monday)
July 7-9 (Friday to Sunday) - Matty was digging a pool out on July 9th (or posted it on Instagram that day anyway)
July 14-15 (Friday to Saturday)
avatar
Hearts_And_Roses

Posts : 228
Join date : 2017-03-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:32 am

bestbud! @Hearts_And_Roses yes

Definitely wishful thinking on my part but Laura being out of the country for the premiere has got me scratching my head so I'm opening my mind back to other potential F1s after being convinced of Laura for the past couple of months.

Maybe Elise just has better things to do on the weekends than go on social media? Most sports events are on at the weekend so maybe playing/watching during that time.  @AllAboutLove, do you know, are SHVs usually on weekdays?
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3654
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum