SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 am

@Hearts_And_Roses based on SC evidence that poster Sundy put together, it is highly possible that Flo got an HTD and if Laura and Elise are F2 then Flo and Tara could be the other 2 girls n the F4. I actually thought Elora made it to Thailand but the SCs for Flo are too many to be discounted.

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 am

clapping! clapping!
Wholeheartedly agree with you AALand Mercieme pIf she is F1 I can see Matty being not to happy about that. I can see Laura being extremely unhappy with it if she is F1. Imagine how she would feel. If she not F1 then the comments are safe and ok to be aired. Has me scratching my head to be honest. Then again when has production ever cared about anyone. Just thought they would protect their F1 a little better

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:51 am

The storyboard is giving me a fairy junk vs fairy tale....if they push the GL 2.0 story board next week when Laura's date is sheduled to air; then i am going to be over this season pretty soon laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 am

mercieme wrote:The storyboard is giving me a fairy junk vs fairy tale....if they push the GL 2.0 story board next week when Laura's date is sheduled to air; then i am going to be over this season pretty soon laugh out loud

Ergh. Agreed! I don't remember them pushing the "2.0" story for Richie or Sam Frosts seasons, so let's hope they don't stuff it up with Matty's season!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:56 am

mercieme wrote:@Hearts_And_Roses based on SC evidence that poster Sundy put together, it is highly possible that Flo got an HTD and if Laura and Elise are F2 then Flo and Tara could be the other 2 girls n the F4. I actually thought Elora made it to Thailand but the SCs for Flo are too many to be discounted.

Possibly. I thought Elora got shown a lot in the promo to go at F6 though.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:58 am

To be honest with you guys TPTB are most interested in a shocking win - that's why Alex got the world's stupidest edit last season because it was leaked that she won. They wanted people to be surprised/outraged. If Laura's narrative is smooth sailing i'll be suspicious but if they bring up the GL 2.0 as a "is that the only reason why he likes her" story - then it would make her more likely to have won IMo. Not saying its fair or logical but when are TPTB either one...

All IMO!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:59 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Wow. Amaze balls. I can see it though. She didn't appeal to me but I can see how she and Matty would fit. So strange about the Georgia reference though
I try not to think too much about the fact that Laura was literally called Georgia by the other girls in the first episode and just how similar in look and things she is (not that they are the same) but it's definitely interesting that Georgia 2.0 was on the show given Matty's back story and if indeed Matty chooses Georgia 2.0. Kinda crazy. I can only imagine the media especially post-FRC if Laura is indeed F1 and how comparisons will be made to Georgia. It's like the story board is Matty never won Georgia but he gets Georgia 2.0

Yeah the Georgia 2.0 thing is a bit unhealthy IMO.  If Osher is genuine when he said he didn't pick F1 this time, I wonder if Laura was deliberately put in as a Georgia 2.0 but they didn't expect her to be F1.  I wonder who TPTB/Osher expected F1 would be?

Yeah. If Osher is being genuine about not picking the F1 it could be he himself was surprised Matty chose Georgia 2.0. I dunno. I am going to have to see how it plays out because it feels suss to me on some level.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 am

Sundy wrote:clapping! clapping!
Wholeheartedly agree with you AALand Mercieme pIf she is F1 I can see Matty being not to happy about that. I can see Laura being extremely unhappy with it if she is F1. Imagine how she would feel. If she not F1 then the comments are safe and ok to be aired. Has me scratching my head to be honest. Then again when has production ever cared about anyone. Just thought they would protect their F1 a little better

But they don't care, and don't protect the F1. Just look at Alex last year! Although I agree, to be labelled Georgia 2.0, implying that you are the consolation prize is pretty hurtful, and possibly worse than being called a stage 5 clinger?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah. If Osher is being genuine about not picking the F1 it could be he himself was surprised Matty chose Georgia 2.0. I dunno. I am going to have to see how it plays out because it feels suss to me on some level.  Suspect

Doesn't Osher say that every season? Or at least something along those lines? It's like he has a few scripted responses that he cycles through every season giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I try not to think too much about the fact that Laura was literally called Georgia by the other girls in the first episode and just how similar in look and things she is (not that they are the same) but it's definitely interesting that Georgia 2.0 was on the show given Matty's back story and if indeed Matty chooses Georgia 2.0. Kinda crazy. I can only imagine the media especially post-FRC if Laura is indeed F1 and how comparisons will be made to Georgia. It's like the story board is Matty never won Georgia but he gets Georgia 2.0

Yeah the Georgia 2.0 thing is a bit unhealthy IMO.  If Osher is genuine when he said he didn't pick F1 this time, I wonder if Laura was deliberately put in as a Georgia 2.0 but they didn't expect her to be F1.  I wonder who TPTB/Osher expected F1 would be?

I hope someone asks Osher who he thought would win after the finale - I'd be genuinely interested to know. I think his money would have been on Elise, or possibly Lisa.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 am

I think Osher would also add Tara to that list....he was pretty up on her at the cast reveal IMO.

By the way, Osher did an interivew I think with the Herald where he said Ten Network uses financial incentives to stop leaks....so are they just wasting money then since the leaks keep happening last 2 seasons now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Doesn't Osher say that every season? Or at least something along those lines? It's like he has a few scripted responses that he cycles through every season giggling

Osher usually prides himself on being able to pick the winner on night 1 - he is claiming that this was the first time he got it wrong.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy