SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cetamy Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:44 am

Laura has deleted the post of the plane arriving in NZ could be an indication she's reading on here. Someone had put in a comment wishing the sister a happy birthday so maybe the sister wanted to celebrate it in NZ jmo.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:51 am

Cetamy wrote:Laura has deleted the post of the plane arriving in NZ could be an indication she's reading on here. Someone had put in a comment wishing the sister a happy birthday so maybe the sister wanted to celebrate it in NZ jmo.

Interesting.  Even if not Laura herself, I'm sure someone affiliated with the show would be monitoring this site closely and instructing contestants to delete posts that might be clues one way or another, before they are picked up by the media.

The fact that the plane shot has been deleted, and yet her "reverse parking" comment which has been used by the media to link her to being F1 has remained is very, very interesting IMO. Maybe we should not be looking where they are pointing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

Bobette wrote:
Cetamy wrote:Laura has deleted the post of the plane arriving in NZ could be an indication she's reading on here. Someone had put in a comment wishing the sister a happy birthday so maybe the sister wanted to celebrate it in NZ jmo.

Interesting.  Even if not Laura herself, I'm sure someone affiliated with the show would be monitoring this site closely and instructing contestants to delete posts that might be clues one way or another, before they are picked up by the media.

The fact that the plane shot has been deleted, and yet her "reverse parking" comment which has been used by the media to link her to being F1 has remained is very, very interesting IMO. Maybe we should not be looking where they are pointing.

Very interesting... why delete the post that suggests she's not F1 and keep the 'reverse parking' bit that suggests she is? Surely the producers would prefer us to doubt that she's F1, rather than make her the overwhelming favourite before the season has even started... unless she's not F1?!
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:13 am

Are we thinking that realistically the F1 could be any of Laura, Lisa, Elise or Tara at this point?

Can we emphatically rule any of those 4 out?
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Are we thinking that realistically the F1 could be any of Laura, Lisa, Elise or Tara at this point?

Can we emphatically rule any of those 4 out?

Tara had a full pre-season intro and was the first cab off the rank.  That alone would make me doubt she was F1.  Also I think her FB pic was changed May 16; 3-4 days before the suspected FRC date.  So it's a no from me for Tara.

Lisa and Laura having that combined she-takes-my-breath-away preseason "mini-introduction" is clever of TPTB because it's not highlighting one over the other. Hiding Elise/not even naming her is what I find most interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Very interesting... why delete the post that suggests she's not F1 and keep the 'reverse parking' bit that suggests she is? Surely the producers would prefer us to doubt that she's F1, rather than make her the overwhelming favourite before the season has even started... unless she's not F1?!

Yeah exactly.  I feel like maybe I've been smokescreened and should have kept more of an open mind, like @mercieme suggested.
Unless they're going with an 'obvious' F1 to give fans an in-your-face-love story?  Regardless, I'm back into full :detective mode now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:23 am

If the final 7 are set in concrete (as per the photos of the group date) then the final four comes down to sleuthing of SM accounts. This is not something I have any knowledge of.
The only definite HTD as identified by Bobette is Tara.
I question why Tara would wear her first night dress and post it on social media. Either she wants to keep happy memories of Matty or she is F1??

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 pm

Just catching up guys on the discussions.

I am not surprised Laura deleted that IG post; remember the discussion about the sister's IG post indicating they are going on vacay to NZ; both the sister and BIL put their IG on private right after it was discussed here. Yeah so IMO either they are reading here or someone reading here is giving them the deets on what is being discussed here.

I have also been following Elise's activities and observed the gaps. If she is back to work as I think then the only time she can do SHVs is during the weekend IMO.

Laura's TM IG page has posted almost daily except for a gap from June 6 to June 14 which I suspect was when she was prepping for her online website per info she posted on IG. I suspect Matty has had more than one SHV with his F1 post filming so if Laura is F1 then on SHVs she was busy posting on TM (and I don't buy that anyone has been running her TM IG since post filming) which makes no sense to me as those weekends are usually SM free based on what we have read from past leads like Sam W.

I think Tara will also be a fan favorite but I still am convinced that she was out as F3/F4 due to that FB profile pic change that poster @Amalia discovered.

I know a lot is not being discussed about Elora but y'all know that she has been on the most SM lockdown outta the F7 girls. Based on that IMO, she made it to F4.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Moved from the Potential Contestants thread

Bobette wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:Another new article...

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/matty-j-bachelor-secrets-39344

Most of the article is same old - he wants someone ambitious, good soh, etc. But this bit is new...

While the Bachelorette alum is an expert at not giving anything away (damn!), he does share a few more pointers about his perfect partner.

“It would definitely be easier to meet someone from Sydney, but I wasn’t going to not fall for someone purely because logistics would make it difficult,” he teases.

And what about looks-wise, is the leading man a fan of blonde-haired beauties like Bach before him Richie Strahan?

“I don’t really have any preference,’ he admits. “I’ve had relationships in the past with blondes and brunettes, so it didn’t play a factor.

Tricky! But like the charming gent he is, Matty doesn’t want to send us away empty handed.

"I know I’m drawn to someone very down to earth and more of a natural beauty," he laughs.

That's just trying to throw us off the scent IMO.  I would be absolutely shocked if F1 wasn't based in Sydney because his sister is so hell bent on keeping him close and I think she has a huge influence on him.  Another reason I am thinking it will come down to Laura (NSW girl) and Elise (SA girl who has lived in WA and NSW but now based in Syd).

Worth noting here that Elise tweeted she was relocating back to Sydney and it was taken down after I posted it on here.  question

ETA:  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 TTOAsXe

Source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:03 pm

What stands out to me in that Twitter comments is the part about Perth. Matty J just was in Perth for charity hospital and doing some media rounds. It struck me that he could have had a SHV in that area if someone he chose was staying in Perth. Then Elise tweeting about moving back to Sydney....

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:What stands out to me in that Twitter comments is the part about Perth. Matty J just was in Perth for charity hospital and doing some media rounds. It struck me that he could have had a SHV in that area if someone he chose was staying in Perth. Then Elise tweeting about moving back to Sydney....

They've classed Elise as from WA on the newly released photo of all the girls.  Maybe Matty was helping her pack for the move? Hugesmile

OR, is that exactly what they want us to think?  The hospital appearance was a bit out of left field.  And so the mind games begin.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:31 pm

carraiger wrote:
Bobette wrote:They must be doing on for the local paper of each state.  I only remember one girl being from SA (the one we thought was Michelle?) so they're going to need another one at least IMO.  If they class Elise as being from SA that will be very interesting considering the unusually short Sportsbet odds for SA.  Will check the Adelaide Advertiser site for anything...
The digital subscription version of the Adelaide Advertiser features Michelle and Nataile but only mentions Elise at the end of the article so she isn't being promoted as SA based.
Bringing this here. This is why I think Elise is WA given her Tweet. Also given that Matty was in Perth, it could indicate Elise may be F1 (her date pre-season sleuthing was the most OTT one IMO and likely a 2nd SD). As I posted before, I definitely think it could be Matty had a SHV while in Perth if Elise is F1. Very easy to do that under the guise of media and charity (which he could have done in NSW). Plus Elise tweeting she is moving to Sydney (Matty town) and deleting that once posted here. It will be interesting to see if Elise gets Ep 5 SD since that's a F1 date stat too!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

ETA: @bobette saw your post above. Yup, Elise being said to be in WA and Matty being there too. I don't recall Georgia or Sam F ever going to Perth pre-season. Obvs Richie did since he lived there, but he was always spotted in Melbourne where Alex/F1 was. I believe Sam W went to Perth... and we all know who was in Perth -- Snez/F1 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633  If Matty goes again to Perth then for sure I think it could be a clue to Elise. Or if Elise moves to Sydney it could be another clue so as to not make Matty going to Perth too obvious.

Will keep sleuthing but I'm definitely keeping my eye out on Elise for F1. Especially if Laura was on her ToniMay account May 11 or so (then I'd think she was out before F2) and if she is still in NZ and not watching the premiere! Laura also posted again on her ToniMay IG account for NZ but not an actual pic of her there Suspect

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy