SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Oh ok, sorry for the repeat. She was very lovely, I thought....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh ok, sorry for the repeat. She was very lovely, I thought....

Not at all, there could be others that see your post that haven't read it....and IA GL was indeed very lovely.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:46 am

The F1-kiss-music is something that every F1 has gotten since Sam F was F1 on Blake's season (it was originally called SamF theme music because SamF got it when she was F1 for Blake's season). Since then every F1 has gotten this F1-kiss-theme-music: Snez/SamW, Sasha/SamF, Alex/Richie, Lee/Georgia.

I posted about the F1-kiss-music last year and Mamamia and other media lifted it and wrote about it. At the time, it was called 1st-kiss-music, however it was changed to be F1-kiss-music because with Lee/F1, even though he did get the F1-kiss theme music, he got it on his 2nd SD kiss and his 1st SD kiss was totally NEW music (meaning, never before heard on any season).

Matty and Laura's kiss music is NOT new music and it is also NOT F1-kiss music.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:09 am

AAL, do you think it's interesting that Laura/Matty got recycled music that isn't F1 music? I'm not sure what to make of it

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:23 am

ssin0547 wrote:AAL, do you think it's interesting that Laura/Matty got recycled music that isn't F1 music? I'm not sure what to make of it
I am not sure what to make of it either. It could be there are a couple of options/reasons for it and these are just some off the top of my head:

If Laura is F1:
- the F1-kiss-theme music is not being used with Laura at all and perhaps may not be used this season
- Laura may get the F1-kiss-theme music at a later stage, so another SD of hers
- no NEW music used with Laura either (so not like Lee who had both NEW music and F1 music) so just using recycled music

If Laura is NOT F1:
- then the F1-kiss-theme music may be with someone else who is F1
- of no F1-kiss-theme music then maybe NEW music with someone else who is F1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:AAL, do you think it's interesting that Laura/Matty got recycled music that isn't F1 music? I'm not sure what to make of it
I am not sure what to make of it either. It could be there are a couple of options/reasons for it and these are just some off the top of my head:

If Laura is F1:
- the F1-kiss-theme music is not being used with Laura at all and perhaps may not be used this season
- Laura may get the F1-kiss-theme music at a later stage, so another SD of hers
- no NEW music used with Laura either (so not like Lee who had both NEW music and F1 music) so just using recycled music

If Laura is NOT F1:
- then the F1-kiss-theme music may be with someone else who is F1
- of no F1-kiss-theme music then maybe NEW music with someone else who is F1

Oh Gosh, here we go again! Reminds me of last years Bachelor and Bachelorette, telling everyone in the room "Shh! I need to hear the music while they kiss" laugh out loud needless to say everyone looked at me like o.O
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Posting videos here of F1-kiss theme music for past seasons (originally was SamFrost/F1 theme music for BachAUS2/Blake). This way can be used to compare for any kisses for Matty's season

BachAUS3: SamW/Snez

BetteAUS1: SamF/Sasha

BachAUS4: Richie/Alex

BetteAUS2: Georgia/Lee

Lee's first kiss with NEW music:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:25 pm

Ep3 Laura SD kiss music - NOT new music and NOT F1-kiss theme music

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Thanks for the vids AAL yes

I just have to give it up to Sam Wood...he is the OG IMO.....just watching these videos reminds me of how good he was as a lead....jmo. I am waiting for Matty to turn it up which I think he will once he falls in love at that first conversation mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Oh god love all those clips. I'm hoping the music theme continues but I worry that because it was known to the public last year that they may switch it up. Who knows
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:14 pm

Here's the thing that I always forget to ponder whilst in the midst of Bachie sleuthing and that is can I envisage the suspected F1 with the lead in the real world. I remember after Richies season looking back and realising the Richie and Nikki would never have worked in the outside world. His interests and extra curricular activities seem to Aussie , too blokey for Nikki. I came to the conclusion that Alex was right for him. Same with Sam W, I adored Heather and him together but looking at the real world it would never work. 

So then I look at Laura and Matty. Would they match on the outside world?  I'm not convinced they would. Laura IMO seems a bit boho for Matty. Perfect example was her stating they could go to India together, Mattys face was like 'ah,no!'  Could I see Laura going to the Polo, umm, no!  Can I see them hanging out in Bondi together, yes. When I think of Mattys sister and then Laura I don't see how they would connect either. 

The other thing that is just not gelling with me is how big and strong a personality she is. She almost makes Matty look like the straight guy and whilst I find her personally hilarious I don't know how that dynamic would play out. 

I know everything, everything points to Laura being F1 and she probably is but I'm still not convinced
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:42 pm

I was a bit shocked at that reaction from Matty too. Maybe he was just trying to muddle through the gibberish she was spilling. I feel like I saw a pic of Matty on Insta when he went to India and I know he likes to travel but I guess he is more of Europe guy th

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy