SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Great post @Sundy and IA . Looking at it like that which girl do you think would suit or fit with Matty? IMO Florence, Lisa or Elise question but then again maybe he wants that something different
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Great post @Sundy and IA . Looking at it like that which girl do you think would suit or fit with Matty? IMO Florence, Lisa or Elise question but then again maybe he wants that something different
It's entirely possible he wants something different, who knows!  question
I must admit I'm not the best judge of Matty, perhaps someone can help out.  It's just the way I see it. As for the other girls. I feel the same about Elora and Lisa as I do Laura (in the sense of not a match in the real world). I see both Flo and Elise more of a match, but I only have IG to go by. I don't know much else about them as yet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:19 pm

@Sundy....if it quacks like a duck, then it's a duck is the motto I am going with this season...something is not right with the edit so far so I am sitting in the same corner as you Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Sundy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Great post @Sundy and IA . Looking at it like that which girl do you think would suit or fit with Matty? IMO Florence, Lisa or Elise question but then again maybe he wants that something different
It's entirely possible he wants something different, who knows!  question
I must admit I'm not the best judge of Matty, perhaps someone can help out.  It's just the way I see it. As for the other girls. I feel the same about Elora and Lisa as I do Laura (in the sense of not a match in the real world). I see both Flo and Elise more of a match, but I only have IG to go by. I don't know much else about them as yet

I became very invested in Matty in the Bachelorette. I only know the person he is as he comes across on TV and from interviews. But he does seem fairly down to earth and grounded IMO. He has said a deal breaker for him is a woman who doesn't want to have children. I think as much as he likes Lisa, she is young and still a uni student so perhaps she doesn't want to start a family in the near future. Flo is fun and she is a strong, confident woman. Maybe too much so for Matty??
Matty undeniably loves sports. Elise is a self confessed (Twitter) Sports Nut. She was an elite athlete, which Matty will admire. Without knowing her at all, these qualities match Matty on paper. In the quick glimpses of her, she comes across as intelligent and also fun. I think Matty and Elise will converse easily. And after all Matty believes in love at first conversation.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:38 pm

AprilApril wrote:If Lisa, or anyone else but Laura, is the 2nd SD I would be relieved... Laura is lovely... But I am on the Elise train...

(FYI this is the first Bachelor season I am watching - it is because I happened to watch last years's Bachelorette and loved Matty. I'm thinking of it as HIS love story, not GL's. I am so happy that he now found love.
I also only came across this forum around April or so. My fresh or naive (take a pick) take on the sleuthing for F2 is this: as you say the patterns/the editing/the leaks = everything, taken together, is unlike past seasons, with one thing that is the same: the Sportsbet odds have always been right about F1.

Amongst all the noise the two main things that are the oddest:
Why are they pushing Laura?
Why are they hiding Elise?
IMO the only conclusion to solving this mystery is the trick that we all think F1 must be Laura but in the end it will be Elise.

Except for the Sportsbet odds - as you say they were always right and have insider information.

So it is indeed all very confusing.)

@AprilApril....from the onset with all the media blitz, I have had my suspicion that Laura is the red herring a la Heather and Nikki for this season. It is corect that she has the F1 edit and I am not blind to it. What firmed up my belief that something odd was up was when Matty in interviews willlingly with out being prodded brought up  the slow burn / dark horse edit. Infact in one interview he said he didn't want to give anything away but that we should look out for a slow burn and he seemed happy talking about it. Now I don't know Matty but no one except a callous person seems happy talking about a slow burn / dark horse person if they took them all the way to F2 to dump them. I can't reconcile it no matter what is said about the producers having an upper hand over the leads. IMO they don't need us to fall in love with a heartbroken F2 lead in the Bachie series anymore because now they have gone the celebrity route with Sophie Monk, IMO they will continue with that.

Asides from this, based on my sletuing, I see no evidence that Laura has been on SHV and Matty has said in interviews that himself and the F1 have been on a couple of weekend getaways.

On top of this Matty started his media rounds in Perth.....spent at least 2 days there, showed up in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne for 1 day each then spent 3 days in Adelaide. He had watch parties in both Sydney and Adelaide....and we all know who has ties to both Perth and Adelaide.

Waiting to see Elise's dates play out but oh goodness we have Belinda that was eliminated last episode picking Elise as F1 when she has barely been shown and when the general audience is like "who is Elise" laugh out loud

These are all jmo Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 pm

I've also always wondered about whether the lead and potential F1 would be a match in the real world and so far, from everything sleuthed, I actually don't see a real world match for Matty with any of the girls.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:24 am

I think that's the difference between the successful couples and the not so successful - the ones that last go in to the real world with eyes wide open.

With Matty I think I want to see more interaction with other potential F4 candidates including Flo and Tara because it seems like those interactions are fun and bring his "child-like" side. Even the energy with Elise in the BTS was like that compared to Laura, whom regardless I'm sure he's extremely attracted too.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 am

@mercieme, I finally got a chance to revisit the voice analysis you asked for.  Some of my picks have changed now that I've got a better lock on the girls' voices.  

I think Cobie's in there a lot which I didn't pick up on the first time.  Two more episodes and I reckon I'll be able to nail them down but for now these are my best guesses:

Oh my gosh - Elise
This is amazing - Laura
I am blown away - Laura
I do find it hard to open up to someone - Cobie
There is a very good chance I'm going to be very hurt in this - Laura
You never know for sure if it;s going to work out - Flo
I don't want to go home - Tara
I feel heartbroken - Cobie
I really like him, already - Elora
It's just amazing - Laura
This is real - Flo or Elora
I couldn't ask for any more - Elora or Flo (how these two can sound so similar when they are from different countries is beyond me)
He's worth the risk of being really hurt - Laura
He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package - Cobie
What makes you happy - Laura (I thought this was Elise but I'm now 90% on Laura)
I think this is worth fighting for - Elise (90% on this too)
I want you at the end of this - Tara or Cobie
I see myself falling in love with you - Cobie
I am falling in love with you - Laura
I am in love with you - STILL CAN'T DECIDE! It's definitely not Laura - could be Elise
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 am

He's really sweet, he's funny, he's the full package - Cobie

I thought this was Florence...

Also Laura's voice is all over this promo then!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 am

@Bobette....thanks you awesome legend. We should archive it. I think we may have heard some of the ones from Laura, you reckon?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

IMO enduring love comes down to chemistry and friendship  (as Laura said "Finding your best friend whose clothes you want to rip off is what it is all about." I like her very much from what I have seen so far, very genuine and natural, and confident, it is so cute to think if she is with Matty now and all the very best to them.)

But IMO like in the real world when/if there is choice between head and heart, many will go with the heart i.e. what is not best on paper (single mother, lives in another state).
We don't know if there was even such a choice for Matty - but this is not the reason I am mentioning this. I would like to make the point that for argument's sake and IMHO Matty knew in his heart of hearts who he really wanted to be with - I think we always know that, no?  
But we can't know if it was a woman who stood out from the start (e.g. Laura, Elora)
or if it was a woman who stood out later for some reason (e.g. Florence, Elise).

Mercieme I also think Laura might be a decidedly not F1 edit: we all like her therefore she is not F1. Also now that the series is running and if she is F2 then she 'lost', and her witty and funny posts are partly the way she is dealing with this: 'I am fine, I am not hurt, no one need to feel sorry for me and patronise me'.

This is just assuming Laura and Elise are the final two - going by what I read here which is AMAZING by the way, these two do stand out. Laura because of all the hype, and Elise because she is nowhere now and yet she features so prominently in the extended promo in the first episode.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:57 am

Hey guys - Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Loved, loved, loved all the kissing videos... well except for Richie and Alex... bit too much tongue action for my liking. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4103285151

Also had forgotten how much snap crackle and pop there was between Sam and Snez - was probably too focused on my fangirling of Heather to see clearly at the time.

Would someone please give me a rundown of any real actual evidence we have of certain girls being in the F4 i.e screencaps etc.

I'm just a little lost in the sleuthing. I'm trying to catch up with the threads but you were all very busy beavers pre season and there's a lot there for me to read. I saw that there was a photo of the final 7. Is that right? But what if the person that had a single date didn't go on the group date?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy