SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Omg....please forgive, autocorrect changed your name!!! Batik???? So sorry, natik!! My bad for not checking before hitting send!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 pm

ssin0547 wrote:For Elise to be F1, I think something has got to change big time. Maybe the "Laura doesn't want kids' bombshell" comes out with the sister and Matty rethinks his position with her. I think the tide needs to turn. Apart from the fishing segment we've been shown nothing! JMO.

If Laura actually does say something to this effect, I'm going to be very suspicious that it was scripted deliberately to throw doubt on her being F1.  Even if we believe her that she didn't really watch Georgia's season till after filming (which I don't, but anyway...) she was still following him on IG and would have seen all his pics with his nephew and other babies and surely IMO would have known how he felt about wanting kids.  No way IMO is she going to come out and say "nah, not for me".  If she does, that's TPTB at work IMO.  

Also, IMO when people are enamoured with someone, they often forgive character traits and overlook things which could cause potential issues.  They also IMO often think they can change people or that things won't be as much of an issue as objective outsiders see they will be.  IMO if Laura doesn't want kids right now, he may think he can "talk her round" in time.  FWIW I don't think Laura seems keen for kids just yet and fair enough IMO - I wouldn't want to have kids with someone so fast no matter who they are.

I do think it would be a potential issue, but I think at this stage Matty is so besotted with her that it would not be enough to stop her being F1.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Omg....please forgive, autocorrect changed your name!!! Batik???? So sorry, natik!! My bad for not checking before hitting send!

Nah it`s all good it happens. SHESBACK - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698 Don`t worry I am cool with that bestbud!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm

laugh out loud I think Laura is playing the "I know nothing" game like Matty played his "I am not a puppet" game. I could almost bet that Laura was insta stalking Matty since last year laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 pm

I think I recall Georgia saying she wasn't sure if she wanted kids during her HTD with Matty in a narrative segment, (I think you guys call it an ITM or something). However it wasn't a deal breaker for Matty then and I agree that if he is as crazy about Laura as he comes across than i don't think it will be as big a deal breaker as he says it is. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I agree with you @AllAboutLove I think the thing that is suss to me this year is not what is 'not being said' but what 'is being said'. There seems to be meaning, intent and distraction at every turn. I don't believe for a second that Tara (as adorable as she is) has made Matty rethink everything. That line was just that, a line. I think at the moment it is Laura all the way. I don't see a physical attraction between Elise and Matty yet, and that worries me as Personally I like Elise far more than Laura. The other thing that currently makes me think Elise is F2 is the way the other girls are bigging her up on IG. It has that kind of sisters before misters ring to it. I am patiently awaiting more caps to solidify my thinking though.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:33 pm

I know I am in the minority, but I see a comfortableness and a chemistry between Elise and Matty in the DM photos of their hockey date. Matty is clearly happy to see her, bringing her flowers. I'm looking forward to seeing how the 'slow burn' as Matty has said, pans out. If Elise doesn't win, she seems to be taking it well from what I see in her SM posts.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:37 pm

ssin0547 wrote:I think I recall Georgia saying she wasn't sure if she wanted kids during her HTD with Matty in a narrative segment, (I think you guys call it an ITM or something). However it wasn't a deal breaker for Matty then and I agree that if he is as crazy about Laura as he comes across than i don't think it will be as big a deal breaker as he says it is. JMO.
Georgia said she did want kids. She said so in Ep 3 and in other interviews and other scenes. All she said is she doesn't want them asap the way Matty's sister on his HTD made it like she wanted her brother to have babies asap (it even became this running joke at the time that Matty himself explained in interview post-show that he didn't want them asap like his sister may).

So the dealbreaker for Matty is someone who doesn't want kids. Not someone who doesn't want kids asap. Which is a big difference imo.

It's possible that the same is for Laura and she does want kids but just not straight away.

If Laura doesn't want kids at all? I don't see Matty choosing her at all since he has stated in interview that even if he was totally in love with someone that he would break up with them if they didn't want kids. That's how big of a dealbreaker it is to Matty.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:37 pm

I would hope they wouldn't have put anyone on the show who doesn't want kids ever. That would be disrespectful to Matty and a deliberate disregard of what he said he was looking for.

Far more likely IMO as you say that Laura just doesn't want them right away which I think is sensible and fair enough. It won't be good enough for Matty's sister but if she seriously want/expects him to rush into having kids with a woman he's only just met just so her kid can have a playmate that's selfish and a disgrace, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:30 am

@natik I'm with you on those great thoughts about Laura.
I've been enjoying all the excellent sleuthing so far for this season and about Laura being strong potential F1 (you all blow me away with what you find!). The Sportsbet element is very compelling, and things like her getting a rose before the RC last week (which we the show didn't show anything about except for Matty asking to chat with her and then they come back and she has a rose), however I can't help but feel some doubts at this point also. IMO her insta posts and narratives, especially the one with her sister saying she doesn't know what she'd do without her (maybe because she recently had her heart broken perhaps?), and her being away in NZ... AND, her interview with Cosmo http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bachelor/the-bachelor-australia-2017-laura-byrne-first-kiss-interview-23483, IMO her responses just don't sound like F1 responses at all, even if she was trying to be mysterious about it... IMO they sound 'dry', the use of the word 'Ugh' a couple of times, her response saying "I’m happy with my life, and with my work, and everything, so I don’t have any desire to change anything about how things are. I just wanted to experience something, and have some fun, and I got that"... sound more like an F2 or F3 perhaps.
Or, she might be totally playing it down as you say @allaboutlove... but...
Elora's insta on the other hand, all her comments about Matty are loving and present-tense.
Have we found any evidence to eliminate Elora as F1 that I've missed?

Another one I think there's more to come from is Lisa, I wouldn't be surprised if her narrative blooms soon?
I'm not seeing/feeling a strong connection between Matty and Elise yet at all, she seems to have very much been one of the 'background' girls so far, but perhaps the show will build that up soon...

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:31 am

Storybook wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I see a comfortableness and a chemistry between Elise and Matty in the DM photos of their hockey date. Matty is clearly happy to see her, bringing her flowers. I'm looking forward to seeing how the 'slow burn' as Matty has said, pans out. If Elise doesn't win, she seems to be taking it well from what I see in her SM posts.
IA and I'm looking forward to watching Matty and Elise together in future episodes.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 am

Bobette wrote:I would hope they wouldn't have put anyone on the show who doesn't want kids ever.  That would be disrespectful to Matty and a deliberate disregard of what he said he was looking for.  

Far more likely IMO as you say that Laura just doesn't want them right away which I think is sensible and fair enough.  It won't be good enough for Matty's sister but if she seriously want/expects him to rush into having kids with a woman he's only just met just so her kid can have a playmate that's selfish and a disgrace, IMO.

I actually think they totally would put someone on the show who is not what Matty has said he is looking for. That's the show. There won't be any "drama" if they put 22 girls who all want the same things as Matty... or any lead for that matter. Just like with any other season, they cast the girls regardless of the lead. Maybe a few they may see as potential matches but the majority are cast to tell a story. It's nothing new and has nothing to do with Matty or respecting him. This is a tv show and they will cast accordingly. 

If Laura is F1, as I stated above, it's probably more so that she doesn't want kids right away. If she doesn't want kids at all and Matty still chooses her, then him going around in interviews saying even if he was in love with someone but they didn't want kids he would breakup and it would be a dealbreaker would be BS that Matty is saying.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy