SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 am

BlueJeans wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@BlueJeans But the post before that was February. Were  the other girls active before Elise on SM

Because this is more interesting than doing my work KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887

Date of instagram posts before first Bachie post:

Elise: 5 Feb
Florence: 10 Feb
Elora: 20 Feb
Cobie: 23 Feb
Tara: 25 Feb
Lisa: 26 Feb
Laura: 26 July... she deleted all her posts so her earliest is 5 July. An obvious outlier...

Nobody has posted anything except for Laura after filming so it's hard to tell.

I still find it VERY weird no other girl except for Laura posted on Instagram until July 26.

Maybe it was because she deleted all her previous posts and started "new" so it was a loophole?

But she posted July 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26.

Every other contestant was clearly told not to post anything until July 26.

Why did she get 'special treatment'?

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:35 am

Skeppy wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:@BlueJeans But the post before that was February. Were  the other girls active before Elise on SM

Because this is more interesting than doing my work KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 2498057887

Date of instagram posts before first Bachie post:

Elise: 5 Feb
Florence: 10 Feb
Elora: 20 Feb
Cobie: 23 Feb
Tara: 25 Feb
Lisa: 26 Feb
Laura: 26 July... she deleted all her posts so her earliest is 5 July. An obvious outlier...

Nobody has posted anything except for Laura after filming so it's hard to tell.

I still find it VERY weird no other girl except for Laura posted on Instagram until July 26.

Maybe it was because she deleted all her previous posts and started "new" so it was a loophole?

But she posted July 8, 9, 23, 24, 25, 26.

Every other contestant was clearly told not to post anything until July 26.

Why did she get 'special treatment'?

IA with the bold statement above. Maybe they wanted her to beef up her account with non-bachelor pics so that it looked more "natural" and less like a scripted IG account jmo
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:47 am

Yeah I think it was all scripted for Laura to post pics on her account so as to not make it look like she had just started one for the show (since she had deleted her old pics). So much scriptedness with Laura imo. Seems like a theme. If she wins I hope I get a ToniMay bracelet
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:17 am

Sundy wrote: Oh I'm getting all excited that my pre season pick might come through. There is another Kyle and Jackie O video that I am unsure if it has been loaded here but they asked Matty if he knew on night one who his F1 was and he said absolutely not. Im sticking firm that Elise is F1 IMO, my reason mainly gut, but suss on the OTT edit from Laura. If they wanted us to see a love story I don't think they have done enough to sweep us off our feet.

Zaynab wrote:
@Sundy I feel the same but still not sure because of so much that points towards Laura. I feel like I've been given something very obvious with Laura and for sure the media hitting me over the head with OTT-ness but something just feels missing.... even the F1-theme music is missing with Laura...

IDK... I will keep sleuthing either way. If anything, it may come down to SCs for me... KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 am

@AllAboutLove it always comes down to screencaps. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 am

@Sundy laugh out loud doesn't it just :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I think it was all scripted for Laura to post pics on her account so as to not make it look like she had just started one for the show (since she had deleted her old pics). So much scriptedness with Laura imo. Seems like a theme. If she wins I hope I get a ToniMay bracelet

HAHAHA! hehehe

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:46 am

I know there's been various comments like these on SM, but for what it's worth, underneath Laura's Instagram post tonight (of her outfit) someone has commented: "Laura wins. I know someone who works for the film crew."

May be something. May be nothing. Time will tell.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHGkijAT08/?taken-by=ladyandacat
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:52 am

Based on tonight's episode I'm like 90% sure that Laura wins but I am firmly on the Elise ship. TBH she was so delightful and I really enjoyed their chat and the depth - there wasn't a need for it to be all jokey or whatever but just a honest chat. All IMO Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

solaroo wrote:I know there's been various comments like these on SM, but for what it's worth, underneath Laura's Instagram post tonight (of her outfit) someone has commented:  "Laura wins.  I know someone who works for the film crew."

May be something.  May be nothing.  Time will tell.

Source:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHGkijAT08/?taken-by=ladyandacat

Good pickup @solaroo - have screen capped it in case it disappears.  

You're right that it may be nothing and one such post in isolation is easy to discount but there have been so many saying Laura wins and, correct me if I'm wrong, not a single such comment for anyone else. Where there's smoke, IMO...

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 JpFd69z
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:00 am

@Bobette I think Laura has at least two SM comments with backing (i.e OP knows someone either family or crew) but I think Elise had one but it was random and early and without clarification about how the OP knew this fact.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:07 am

Great idea re the screenshot @Bobette, I'm not that savvy! I haven't followed all the other girls SM so haven't noticed people saying similar things about them. Sometimes I wonder if it's just attention-seekers wanting to jump on the bandwagon. For instance, I noticed another person commenting underneath a Facebook post (sorry, can't remember which one) who felt the need to say something like "Don't worry, I know Laura wins" in reply to a whole bunch of other people's comments, over and over again. IMO, that just seemed a bit disingenuous in the end. Will see, I guess!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy