SELECT CONTENT

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am

My opinion of Michelle just went up 1000% Her first celebrity crush was Pacey from Dawson's Creek.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Bobette wrote:My opinion of Michelle just went up 1000% Her first celebrity crush was Pacey from Dawson's Creek.  

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/thoughts-on-romance

Awwwwww loved Dawsons Creek! "I don't want to wait, for our lives to be over....lalalalalalalala" love that opening song Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:56 am

I did too but ONLY because of Pacey - the witty banter coming out of his pimply doughboy body totally did it for me. Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:54 am

Oh if only we got a Joey loves Pacey storyline in a season of the bachelor. ***swoon***
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michelle Paxton - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum