SELECT CONTENT

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

stoneleigh wrote:
AEF wrote:Is it Stu's brother Craig on Q&A right now?

Yes.  Smiley

I really don't think Stu is after fame. He's not the type

How do we know he's not the type?  Daily Mail's source seems to think he is looking for fame.

The source also revealed that it makes sense for Stu to try to find love on a reality show, given his penchant for 'being in the spotlight', having already starred in the SBS show Filthy Rich And Homeless earlier this year.

'He likes people to know who he is, but he is a great guy,' the source told the publication.

This is his second stint on reality TV.  He may be a "great guy", but I'm skeptical about his motivations.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:31 am

Bobette wrote:
How do we know he's not the type?  Daily Mail's source seems to think he is looking for fame.

Because my source (very good friends of his that are also very good friends of mine) say so. I trust their judgement. Smiley

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:58 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Because my source (very good friends of his that are also very good friends of mine) say so. I trust their judgement. Smiley

Sounds like your source and Daily Mail's source see things quite differently so the jury's still out, IMO.  I guess time will tell.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That music!! Where have I heard it before? It's super romantic music and has been used in prior seasons  question

It has definitely been used before - red carpet arrivals maybe?

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, I think it was Sasha's red carpet arrival, Season 1.  If not the same then very similar - I just rewatched it.
clapping!   Spot on! It's definitely Sasha's red carpet arrival music - I just watched Sasha's arrival on SamF's season and Sash had that exact same music and also did VO just like Stu did (which I think was done later on). In fact, Stu's whole music and VO to me he sounds almost like Sash did Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633

Oh look.  I wonder where Daily Mail got the idea for this story.   :angryemotion

Fans familiar with the TV franchise will recognise Stu was given the 'winner's theme' upon his arrival - a musical motif which is known to signal the contestant's eventual victory.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4954444/The-MAJOR-clue-Stu-Laundy-wins-Bachelorette.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:17 pm

"I see every guy here as competition." His biggest threats? "Luke, Sammy, Blake, Apollo and Jarrod are all the clear frontrunners at this point"
http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/stu-thinks-hes-not-sophies-type/ar-AAsVkAs?ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Not sure about this. Sophie doesn't look particularly heartbroken in Thailand, but as I've said before, the fact that Stu refers to himself as a Publican Playboy would set off massive alarm bells for me.

Is it over between The Bachelorette couple already?

It's been rumoured for weeks that Stu Laundy is set to win Sophie Monk's heart on The Bachelorette.

But now various reports have surfaced that the couple have already split with the former Bardot singer 'fleeing to Thailand to mend her broken heart'.

According to Woman's Day well placed insiders have informed the publication that the 37-year-old has 'called time' on her romance with the $500 million pub heir due to his partying lifestyle and female admirers.

The insider claimed that while Sophie is currently holidaying in Thailand, Stu has been spotted 'getting cosy with a Sydney socialite'.

The magazine alleged that after filming the reality series, Sophie 'began to have doubts' about Stu.

'Sophie doesn't really like all the events and parties but Stu is the opposite, he loves the glitz and glamour.

'He is always  surrounded by gorgeous girls hoping to get the VIP treatment,' the source added.

NW magazine also back the claims and alleged that Stu has already moved on with Sophie being left inconsolable.

'Sophie is a wreck right now,' The insider said claiming that the winner is 'basking in female attention he's got from the show.'

'We don't know what's happened  - maybe it all went to his head. Either way Soph's broken right now,' the source added.

The insider told the magazine that Sophie fell for the 44 year-old for his level of commitment.

'Her feelings for him were real. She truly believed he was genuinely looking for love with her,' they added.

Daily Mail Australia have reached out to Stu Laundy and Channel Ten for comment.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 pm

laugh out loud no surprise about DM posting about the music for Stu's entrance. They literally don't have to do any work when it's all done for them on the forum dizzy

Rumors/Media talk about problems with Soph and Stu post-show if she chose him could all be BS and just nonsense. However if not, nothing will surprise me. Maybe things are awry and that's why Soph asked viewers to have her back?

Because if I read into her comment of hoping viewers have her back (and not just because she's a celeb doing a show like this)... perhaps she was alluding to the ending? So who she chose as F1 (because Stu is a married man still) and maybe post-filming too (she did look upset in those papped photos post-filming imo)  question

Or maybe something else has gone awry? IDK. This whole season is weird to me especially with no Season Preview and no screencaps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Nothing in NW or Woman's Day is true unless it's an actual interview. Those magazines are complete trash. hehehe

From what I know of him, Stu prefers being married to being single. What these magazines are saying doesn't fit his personality at all.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:42 pm

@stoneleigh, I know you have said previously that you a close friends with people who are close friends with Stu. Is everything that has been floating around just rumours? Do you know if Stu is F1 or not?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:55 pm

joshfan wrote:

@stoneleigh, I know you have said previously that you a close friends with people who are close friends with Stu. Is everything that has been floating around just rumours? Do you know if Stu is F1 or not?

I have no idea if he wins or not. I suspect he does though simply because he is exactly what Sophie has asked for but also with money and social standing to the point where he would fit her life and not be intimidated or emasculated by anything. I can see them together.

From what I know, he is a really nice guy and it was more his old school friends that dragged him out and gave him the whole 'Playboy Publican' image for a couple of years there. I have met him once during those years and he didn't strike me as a 'player' at all... more a really genuine, funny, very smart, down to earth guy who happens to have made a lot of money with his Dad. My friends swear that he is lovely so I believe that my impression was correct.

Who knows though. Sophie might go with someone else.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 am

Bobette wrote:
joshfan wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:So basically, with the guys who are left now I have no reason to watch any more. Not sure even Sophie will save the season for me.

Yeah I'm done. Absolutely speechless. Goodluck Soph and your man.

Video of Stu & Sophie's date has been posted on the show's FB page and it's carnage in the comments section.  Backlash AHOY!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:56 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Stu Laundy - Intruder - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Enough
SugarAndSpice
Katiebelle
Hooked
Dirty Street Pie
Sundy
Skeppy
mercieme
Bobette
AllAboutLove
14 posters