SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose lovely post!

I too was touched by her story about seeing the World Vision commercials at a young age and wanting to bring all the kids home, and later sponsoring her own.

She has a heart of gold and by having that empathy for people, she realized being on the show can help her realize her dream which was always there, and had nothing to do with the show.

:yes:  She is very passionate about social equity. That must have been why her first degree was in public policy. Interesting that that degree is about social development including managing nonprofit and that Nick's first job was for a nonprofit (plus his later volunteer involvement with WI Hometown Heroes). It's like two full circles have intersected - a Venn diagram.
When N&V were interviewed by the Ellen Show producers, the female host referred to V as "Mother Theresa" giggling 
I adore V but see her as much more relatable than that. More like a well grounded person with quirks plus a wealth of admirable qualities.  More ordinary who chose to do an extraordinary thing. Sarah H did likewise with SheLift but Sarah taps into the Bach alumni which V may do in the future but at this time it's all about her roots.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 am

Annachilli must have reopened her ig at some point (it had been private).... I was looking at some posts I'd missed and saw a few videos of when Vanessa went to Galileo in May...her friendships with her coworkers are so solid and sooooo warm and affirming!!! What a great group all around.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 pm

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/867928/freestyle-is-back-and-the-bachelor-s-vanessa-grimaldi-is-hosting

cheerleader

"If  tuned in to The Bachelor, you probably couldn't take your eyes off of her gorgeous brunette locks and perfectly placed makeup. And if you follow Nick's fiancé on Instagram, she's still killing it the beauty department.

Thankfully, now that she'll be joining us live every Thursday along with co-hosts Sibley Scoles and Zuri Hall. (Yes, you'll have a chance to comment, question and get tips from Vanessa herself when you watch the show live.)

For endless makeup, hair, nails and beauty tips don't forget to tune in to freeSTYLE every Thursday at 8 p.m. ET and 5 p.m. PT on E! News' Facebook page.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:39 pm

:cheerpom: So excited for Vanessa and her getting (back) into Entertainment biz! Can't wait to watch her! They couldn't have found a more amazing host than Vanessa. She's the perfect choice to host a show/segment on style and Beauty!!  :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote::cheerpom: So excited for Vanessa and her getting (back) into Entertainment biz! Can't wait to watch her! They couldn't have found a more amazing host than Vanessa. She's the perfect choice to host a show/segment on style and Beauty!!  :yes: beatingheart

I would think this means she is no longer on a tourist visa since E! is American. @GuardianAngel does that make sense given what you researched? 

She is returning to hosting since she cohosted a YouTube gaming review show (only a few epis) and cohosted a season (or was it 2? )of a garage band competition show in Ontario. She does have some credentials. Since this show only airs once a week and is live then it's frees her up for foundation work, other opportunities, and travel to Montreal. I really doubt there will be another Montreal fundraiser until many months down the line. 8-12 is my guess so as to build interest and get more sponsors. The visibility from this new job may help to build support for a fundraiser in LA as well. In one of her interviews she said the foundation was now her classroom and she would use it to teach awareness so that was clear.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm

I'd think if Vanessa applied last year post-FRC or the beginning of this year that she may have a temporary work permit in place by now. I could definitely see her doing more work in entertainment somehow and always thought she would back when she was first sleuthed as unknown Ep3 1on1 date girl. She has background in that arena and has great hosting skills so I can even see her going in that direction too with different shows which IA would help her raise more awareness for NBY. Either way, I am excited for her cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Y
AllAboutLove wrote:I'd think if Vanessa applied last year post-FRC or the beginning of this year that she may have a temporary work permit in place by now. I could definitely see her doing more work in entertainment somehow and always thought she would back when she was first sleuthed as unknown Ep3 1on1 date girl. She has background in that arena and has great hosting skills so I can even see her going in that direction too with different shows which IA would help her raise more awareness for NBY. Either way, I am excited for her cheerleader

:yes: Both Vanessa and Nick talked about the visa paperwork immediately after their engagement was public. I  was just curious, also because ENews Canada broke the news on twitter which is where I saw it.  
You know, their idea of baby steps are either a very large baby with a long stride or a baby that runs while stepping. giggling  Honestly, from the time of their real time engagement until ATFR Vanessa had already packed to move in with Nick, paperwork for a visa was already filed, and No Better You was already discussed and starting up. 
:yes: also to the sluethed entertainment info.  Neither Vanessa or Nick view entertainment work as some strange entity.  Makes perfect sense she would welcome his opportunity to do DWTS given her background.  Entertain is a job after all. Whatever work offers either accepts are just opportunities a Salesforce guy or Galileo girl would never had had if not for the show.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Yes, I have never seen anything negative about being in the entertainment industry or a person's worth is seen as less because of it. To me, no one is better or worse because of what they do - nor are they defined by what they do.

To me, Nick and Vanessa's interests and pursuits are as valid regardless of whether Nick did charity and Vanessa entertainment or Nick does entertainment and Vanessa charity or both do a mix of both or at different stages of their lives (which, when it comes to Nick and Vanessa this is actually a fact that they BOTH have done entertainment and charity endeavors in their lives).

Life is a journey and whatever goals and interest Nick and Vanessa have and get to explore on that journey I say good for them. What matters is that both partners value each other and support each other regardless of these endeavors and none weighted more than the other or more worthy than they other but both seen as valid and equal. So far that's what I have seen from Nick and Vanessa right from the beginning when they said they are a TEAM beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:16 pm

That is so great for Vanessa, especially with her background/experience hosting. She presents herself so well and is perfect for this type of gig.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:20 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:That is so great for Vanessa, especially with her background/experience hosting. She presents herself so well and is perfect for this type of gig.

I've never seen this show. Because Vanessa is often budget conscious and she doesn't wear a lot of make up, hopefully the show content will have her in segments that represent her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:34 pm

Will they start the E segment tomorrow?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:40 pm

V is such a beauty, inside and out heartbeat I am thrilled for V and this opportunity and the great PR team V has.
Hopefully even more to come  hearthumbsup 

@lorikpublicrelations Look who's the new host of @enews #Freestyle! So excited to watch @vanessagrimaldi30 live tomorrow! *Link in bio to read full article*

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 11 20184460_124981751445089_6346274248146812928_n
https://www.instagram.com/lorikpublicrelations/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez