SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:29 am

Mgrissom wrote:And it looks like Vanessa is cooking tonight. She has lots of healthy vegetables cut up.

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 13 3806527698 Just watched.  I think the "scandal" reference is about the lack of protein. Poor Nick, no steak or chicken cutlets tonight. Most men's nightmare.  giggling (I acknowledge I just made a sexist comment).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:37 am

notarose wrote:@skates
I don't see them playing the fame game either and here is a short list why:
1. Few red carpet events attended even though alumni with less recognition attend a lot more.  N&V attended 2 charity carpets (MS with some DWTS cast; Dodger's charity), MTV where Nick repped Bach nomination, and a movie premiere attended by personal invite of Gunn the director). There may be others in the future but they average far fewer than others.
2. Not a lot of evidence of trying to cross-over fan followers with alumni on SM. Nick has posted no IG pics with alumni since V moved to LA. V has posted some vid which is temporary and some tweets.
3. N&V have rarely promoted things they attend - heavy promotion only of DWTS and No Better You and a small sample of other things. Lots we only know about through other people. V may promote her new job...will have to see. Nick didn't promote any of his panel appearances to date. 
4. Both attempt to refrain from commenting about Bach stuff although they have to answer in some manner when asked.  Loads of alumni appear on media platforms to discuss the current season and opinions about BIP. The opportunity for N&V to do likewise is obviously there. 
5. Tv opportunities.  Heck, Chad Johnson interviewed Nick after a DWTS performance. No doubt things like this have been offered to both Nick and Vanessa. 
6. They dress down.  Keeps them off rather than on the typical "star" photo page.
7. They are smart people IMO but just aren't interested in the PDA headlines that rag mags enjoy running. B&L and A&J went the "in public" PDA route during a time we now know was not PDA-friendly behind closed doors. There really isn't all that much Nick and Vanessa can do to counter the expectation machine but they certainly aren't trying to keep their relationship in the headlines to potentially build a greater fan base." Show's over" appears to be their motto.

Oops, not short rofl.  There are more but...
What other couples/individuals do and what their motivations are is not something I'm alluding to.  I simply use these examples as things anyone from any type of show might do.

Regarding the bolded, I would have a hard time believing they would turn something like that down. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 am

I'm so excited for Vanessa!! What a fun venture for her! She is great in front of the camera! Maybe this will lead into more with the network! I love E! Network.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 am

@Stacia620 1/7 ain't bad Smiley

@Julie81 V has shown she enjoys working. Now that the first fundraiser is done she really did need something to get fulfilment from. Not sure if this is an interim thing for her or if she has further aspirations. I think she would be a better fit for "human interest" segments like going to interview people about accomplishments and such.  It would be a match to her #nobetteryou. JMO.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:32 am

Stacia620 wrote:
notarose wrote:@skates
I don't see them playing the fame game either and here is a short list why:
1. Few red carpet events attended even though alumni with less recognition attend a lot more.  N&V attended 2 charity carpets (MS with some DWTS cast; Dodger's charity), MTV where Nick repped Bach nomination, and a movie premiere attended by personal invite of Gunn the director). There may be others in the future but they average far fewer than others.
2. Not a lot of evidence of trying to cross-over fan followers with alumni on SM. Nick has posted no IG pics with alumni since V moved to LA. V has posted some vid which is temporary and some tweets.
3. N&V have rarely promoted things they attend - heavy promotion only of DWTS and No Better You and a small sample of other things. Lots we only know about through other people. V may promote her new job...will have to see. Nick didn't promote any of his panel appearances to date. 
4. Both attempt to refrain from commenting about Bach stuff although they have to answer in some manner when asked.  Loads of alumni appear on media platforms to discuss the current season and opinions about BIP. The opportunity for N&V to do likewise is obviously there. 
5. Tv opportunities.  Heck, Chad Johnson interviewed Nick after a DWTS performance. No doubt things like this have been offered to both Nick and Vanessa. 
6. They dress down.  Keeps them off rather than on the typical "star" photo page.
7. They are smart people IMO but just aren't interested in the PDA headlines that rag mags enjoy running. B&L and A&J went the "in public" PDA route during a time we now know was not PDA-friendly behind closed doors. There really isn't all that much Nick and Vanessa can do to counter the expectation machine but they certainly aren't trying to keep their relationship in the headlines to potentially build a greater fan base." Show's over" appears to be their motto.

Oops, not short rofl.  There are more but...
What other couples/individuals do and what their motivations are is not something I'm alluding to.  I simply use these examples as things anyone from any type of show might do.

Regarding the bolded, I would have a hard time believing they would turn something like that down. jmo

- IMO - I think Nick and Vanessa are very careful in picking projects...they will not take anything just for the sake of money...they have to like what they are doing...they have principles and beliefs they abide for...anything that will project vanity may not be their cups of tea...freestyles is something Vanessa is really good at...buying inexpensive (cheap) with class...I think it works for her and people are interested, they may want to know how she does it... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:25 am

This hollywood improv thing is what he must be taking comedy classes for

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 am

notarose wrote:@Stacia620 1/7 ain't bad Smiley

@Julie81 V has shown she enjoys working. Now that the first fundraiser is done she really did need something to get fulfilment from. Not sure if this is an interim thing for her or if she has further aspirations. I think she would be a better fit for "human interest" segments like going to interview people about accomplishments and such.  It would be a match to her #nobetteryou. JMO.

I think she does great interviewing people so any type of interview segment would be great. I do think she would be better suited for like a morning show with more serious content but I think we will enjoy the fluff content as well. Hope this is a fun thing for her!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:
notarose wrote:@Stacia620 1/7 ain't bad Smiley

I think she does great interviewing people so any type of interview segment would be great. I do think she would be better suited for like a morning show with more serious content but I think we will enjoy the fluff content as well. Hope this is a fun thing for her!

:yes: Leading up to the fundraiser she did an IG Live with 2 female team members. They had great banter.

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 13 Image87

• christinaweberINVITATION // JOIN US!! Wild to be sharing the stage with unique beings @tatum__oneal @nickviall@kristaallenxo @jamesmsama and @shabbatness for The @GreatLoveDebateon August 3rd at @hollywoodimprov!! Ticket link in profile. Excited to see and meet you there!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxpNfyB0vd/

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Can someone post Vanessa's segment when it's available? Smiley
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Just saw this on twitter! Smiley

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 13 Deurwl10
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Didn't Nick mention in Juliet Litman's podcast that he'd be in Montreal for the Just for Laughs festival? Hopefully they can hang out in the city a little longer, maybe get the guy to finally try some poutine, have a sandwich at Schwartz's, make a reservation for a romantic evening at Joe Beef... stay for the first August weekend so they can attend Osheaga and I can stalk them. LOLOL.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Does anyone know when Vanessa will be on E?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez