SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXYsvDBjin8/?taken-at=221672

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:16 am

Love it and love Nick! hearthumbsup

Nick's really one of the best contestants and leads (both!) I've ever watched who just embodies what it means to be real and to walk the talk and grab life by the horns and just live it. It's why I've always loved Nick's approach to living life (and in this case, the event on dating/love). Like Nick said in that clip, "Take some risks. Take some chances. Say yes more than you say no. See what happens, you never know". Yes indeed, Nick. You only have one life so may as well take some risks and live it to the full as the only failure there is imo is not trying at all and thus not living at all.

Keep on being you Nick  :yes: beatingheart 

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BXYsvDBjin8/?taken-at=221672
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 am

Thanks for posting the vid @AllAboutLove Wonderful Nick smile after the moderator commented on "that's how to win the bachelor". 

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 33 Image121
Insta posted by Nick's business partner
https://www.instagram.com/bpascual3/
I noticed that Bryan has added "Muzik" to his business profile and that the founder/CEO (Jason Hardi) also follows Nick. Muzik Connect is smart tech in the form of a headset. 

Going back a bit, I'm in the middle of something time consuming and only pop in and out of the forum so meant to mention this sooner.  V's vid of a lot of dirty dishes could very likely have been company.  Kyle and his friend Martha MacIssac (an expat Canadian) left LA not long after (remembering that Nick tagged Kyle as the pic taker on the same day as V's vid).  They are on a camping trip. 

Speaking of Kyle and Nick and how "entertainment" enters the mix. Here are a few mutual friends:
Elijah Wood - actor, producer, video game designer
Martha MacIssac - actor.  Her best friend is Emma Stone.
Tassi Einhorn - (remember her from last Halloween?) works on The Muppets and is the daughter of Randall Einhorn.  Nick was pictured in the past with Kyle, her family, and some other people. 
And then there is Nick's other business partner, Stafford Schlitt, who frequently hangs with Jeremy Piven. 
The list could be longer but no need to continue.

This isn't a "spot the celeb" post. My point is, how incredible is it that not only does Vanessa have the qualities Nick was looking for but she also has first-hand experience in film.  This IMO is so valuable given some of the people Nick is in contact with. Teneisha, who V recently spent the JFL weekend in Montreal with is also an actor (she just finished shooting a film and may be why she didn't attend the fundraiser) so without doubt V would recognize acting as a job and an actor as a person first and this would have made it easy for Nick as he gradually introduced certain friends to her. 
IMO I also think Nick's LA network is markedly different from Bach Nation in general and that at 36 with a social and business circle that does contain a few people with some degree of celebrity and a lot of accomplished  entrepreneurs the whole Bach Nation way of doing things would have far less appeal than it appears to have for some alumni. His circumstance, which now includes Vanessa, is just different. 
 Love them as a couple beatingheartheartbeat
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:19 pm

https://twitter.com/seltzerkimberly/status/893845924711079936

Nice pick w Nick!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Vanessa is with Taylor per her IG story. Sounds like they are going on a girls trip
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:25 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Vanessa is with Taylor per her IG story. Sounds like they are going on a girls trip

That's exciting! I hope they post a lot on social media. I wonder when the trip is happening though since I was hoping Nick and Vanessa would go to a DWTS tour show. The Cali tour dates are all next week. The closest one is in Long Beach and is on the 10th though I believe.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:31 pm

@notarose Nice post. I agree about Nick not needing Bach Nation to live his life and earn a living. Refreshing!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:39 pm

@notarose Great post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Taylor is going on a trip (she did a ig live about it a couple of days ago). Dont think v is joining.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:32 am

@notarose Thank you for posting that about Nick as it touches on some things I have known for quite some time and before Nick filmed his Bach season and why I have defended and will continue to defend Nick when it comes to where he lives and what he does. Although I can't reveal how, I happen to know for a fact that Nick is part of numerous business ventures in LA and none of which he has advertised or spoken publicly about and I doubt he ever will. 

It's why as a fan I get frustrated sometimes because I know for a fact Nick living in LA is not just some fame thing (quite the opposite when it comes to these business ventures) and that these business ventures are real jobs and real work and not just Nick chilling in LA doing some fluff stuff. 

It's why the work things Nick doesn't advertise about that are the most meaningful to him and part of his work ethic and creed imo and why Elijah Wood went on Jimmy Fallon and said that Nick has "integrity". From what I know, that integrity is part of why Nick does NOT advertise many of his business ventures because they are not and never will be part of his Bach world experience and TBH they far exceed anything he has done with that Bach world. His LA network is representative of this which includes people whose work is more BTS and who use their skills and work acumen for those things, rather than a platform of fame (and which Nick is the same from what I know).

Sometimes I wish Nick would advertise and talk about these business ventures of his because it sure would make my life as a Nick fan a bit easier laugh out loud but TBH the fact that Nick doesn't advertise it only makes me admire Nick even more because by not doing so he values the real world and what really matters over trying to look a certain way or appeal to that which isn't real. I am sure that's why those Nick is in business with value Nick as a business partner. I know I would  Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 33 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:31 am

That is great to hear, aal. Hopefully that also means nick is in good position to think about wedding/kids in the not too far off future.... I'm also glad to hear, cause I confess I have wondered if nick was struggling emotionally during these tough beginning days for his baby, polished gent. But if he has eggs in several baskets hopefully that helps him ride out the inevitable ups and downs of a fledgling venture.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:41 am

@Billysmom all I will say is that from what I know, Nick's most important eggs in his basket are those he has not advertised at all and those eggs are also not at all dependent on fame or SM whatsoever. I would actually say that anything he has advertised is minuscule compared to what he actually does and why I've never worried about it at all. 

Nick is an entrepreneur. He had that label on his IG awhile back but got rid of it and I can see why because I think it gave too much away for his real world. As an entrepreneur Nick will take risks for sure as that's who he is. But from what I know from the ventures he is involved in, those risks will be calculated accordingly and I'd pretty much bet that TPG is a risk he very much can afford to make and lose as it's the smallest egg in his basket.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez