SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:00 pm

The Cryptocurrency/Blockchain event looked really interesting and definitely had an impressive lineup (investors, tech, etc). I was cracking up in the IG vid where Mike was talking about mining funds and 20% returns a month and Nick with his deadpan expression of totally. It's nice to get a glimpse into some of the things Nick is about because the type of life Nick actually leads in LA is more tech/investment/geek-life than "Hollywood" life - as evidenced by his closest friends as well as business partners yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mindless Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Why do I feel like Nick's fallen off the face of the earth almost? laugh out loud I guess he's focusing on the things that matter, so good for him.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:31 pm

mindless wrote:Why do I feel like Nick's fallen off the face of the earth almost? laugh out loud I guess he's focusing on the things that matter,  so good for him.

When Nick said in that first podcast after his season that he wanted to move on from the franchise, he wasn't kidding! laugh out loud laugh out loud

This is Nick running away from the franchise after finding Vanessa:  beatingheart  Hugesmile

Source

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

giggling
Nick has never talked about his platform because of being the Bach, only Vanessa's platform. IMO this shows mutual agreement that she will be the main historian. I really do like her use of platform, not only No Better You as a foundation & means of increasing public awareness but also choosing freeStyle to learn and also teach women options on how to enhance themselves without breaking the budget and in general the way she is branding herself as a relatable multi-faceted woman.
I think their IG also reflects their character.  V is more chatty and energetic so posts spontaneously while Nick is more measured.

yes @coolangel event match JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Nick is just living his life. He'll probably tweet about BIP because he likes that show as a viewer but that will be his extent pretty much of any real involvement. And I am not surprised at all. I never thought he would be doing anything other than what he is doing now - living his real life and which most of it has NEVER been on SM. It's nothing new. It just seems like that because he's not on tv. As much as I'd love him to be on my screen a bit more (and will be super excited if he ever does) or have a more public persona I am just happy for Nick that he found Vanessa and together they're a team and live life the way that works for them and never anyone else. There's no price for that type of authenticity imo and which I've always seen and said about Nick that one of the things I admire about him is he is who he is, and is authentically himself beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Bet Vanessa Enjoyed when ed sheeran sang "shape of you"....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 Image126
That's me laughing before realizing we missed @jamesblunt set #aboutlastnight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtuwIalorD/

bestbud! bestbud! LA friends! In Montreal V had a large circle of girlfriends so it is wonderful to see her post a pic of new found friendship. 5 months in LA is a long time to not have a woman you connect with to call on the spur of the moment to just go do something. I do think most or all of the women in the pic must be her kind of person and that's why she posted. Peta and V seem to get along great however Peta having a baby and having needed time to plan her wedding quickly wouldn't leave her available.
Moving for your partner always has challenges, one of which is finding girlfriends to giggle with.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Hi! Vanessa's L.A. Friends posted pics on their instagrams, I hope Vanessa's friends, especially BFF Jen from Montreal isn't too jealous of Vanessa's new BFFs. giggling
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 20759110
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 20688310
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 20766310

https://instagram.com/jenlizlat
https://instagram.com/kelly_n_turner
https://instagram.com/kate__rosen
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:58 pm

That's a happy girl! Me concluding with IMO following those inst stories wouldn't fit.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:01 am

So happy to see that Vanessa made some great friends outside of Bachelor World.

It's like Nick & Vanessa really left the Bachelor World
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick is just living his life. He'll probably tweet about BIP because he likes that show as a viewer but that will be his extent pretty much of any real involvement. And I am not surprised at all. I never thought he would be doing anything other than what he is doing now - living his real life and which most of it has NEVER been on SM. It's nothing new. It just seems like that because he's not on tv. As much as I'd love him to be on my screen a bit more (and will be super excited if he ever does) or have a more public persona I am just happy for Nick that he found Vanessa and together they're a team and live life the way that works for them and never anyone else. There's no price for that type of authenticity imo and which I've always seen and said about Nick that one of the things I admire about him is he is who he is, and is authentically himself beatingheart
It's so true. Very very few knew what his plans or interests were outside the show.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:40 am

cookielover12 wrote:So happy to see that Vanessa made some great friends outside of Bachelor World.

It's like Nick & Vanessa really left the Bachelor World

At the ping pong event when asked if they had any advice for Rachel and her then unnamed guy, V said get to know each other outside Bach world and N&V are really living that advice. They do have some people from the franchise they consider friends but the Bachelor World of attending and posing at red carpets events, "jetting off" to fun locales, posting a lot with Bach alumni just isn't their life of choice. It has been minimal and a few other couples have done the same. I think it doesn't matter to the franchise because they have loads of alumni (couples but mostly singles) promoting the show through what is typical SM behavior so that allows N&V to be an anomaly.  I think the promoters are like recruiters in that people follow them and want that exciting life so may sign up for the show.
By contrast, N&V are just living life and sharing some of their story Smiley

@mistygracie74
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 3806527698
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 39 Image127

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez