SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Jane781 Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Who posted the video y'all are talking about?

Jane781

Back to top Go down

getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 pm

happydays wrote:Can you link us to this video please? I watched  videos too and didn't see any tissues. Sort of looked like sharleen was giving nick advice.

Hmmm, I see it differently.
I think a fun "party crasher" afternoon where Nick surprises Sharleen on an important day - her bachelorette party. She posts a lovely pic of their friendship. Wouldn't any chat they have be more a celebration of their friendship? Of how much they value each other? If, in fact, Sharleen was teary in a vid (I didn't see the vid) why would that be anything other than a few tears of appreciation?
Respectfully, I don't see a bachelorette party being an event where advice is needed or wanted by either. Sometimes people just get together and enjoy each others' company.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:07 pm

notarose, Sharleen was teary in a vid? Do you might have link to this video or of Sharleen giving advice to Nick?
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:17 pm

mistygracie74 wrote:notarose, Sharleen was teary in a vid? Do you might have link to this video or of Sharleen giving advice to Nick?
Please reread my post above bestbud!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Notarose, Sorry for confusion. Thanks for clearing up, was a little confused, but now I understand, I wish I can view videos, but can only view them thru links or from instagram, thanks! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 pm

getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Image135
When the birthday boy shares his new toys with you #happy2ndbirthday #nephewlove #zialovesyou
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYCMlRYBImm/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

So cute!
This pic brings to mind the challenge of how to interact somewhat equally with both sides of the family. Nick has 10 siblings and 6 nieces/nephews. Vanessa has 1 nephew. Imagine if they were to try and attend all those family birthdays as a tradition! Near impossible. Love the Vialls but that's one gigantic family giggling ... and counting.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 pm

pic originally found at: https://twitter.com/marysabbz getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Dhtxas11
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:40 pm

yes adding to your post:
More pics of last night from V's insta story.  I don't recognize the woman in the first pic but in the second V is with Jen and her sister. Large birthday party group! Keisha was there as well as at least 2 other women.
Sorry I don't know how to post vid so I took 2 SCs.
getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Image136
getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Image137

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 pm

notarose wrote:
Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

Back in the day....me too!  LOL. Interestingly they both became engaged to people who have a more high energy and spontaneously goofy side than they do. I think that works as a balance for both couples.
Two pandas Smiley Smiley

Funny, but to me Vanessa and Sharleen look alike. They have very different styles, but both are unique in how they dress. Overall, Sharleen always seems to be really put together, whereas Vanessa is generally dressed down, except when they go somewhere more formal, but that could be a result of their respective careers and the fact that Sharleen also blogs about fashion.

They do have some similarities physically for me as well. The biggest is the way they hold their bodies. Both sit with straight backs.  Moms must have told them not to slouch giggling  Also V doesn't have hair extensions and perhaps Sharleen doesn't either. Both have beautiful hair.  Vanessa can be goofy but when she isn't, like Sharleen, I find them both to have elegance and grace in pics. Old world classic beauty instead of cute/pretty girl-next-door. I don't find their features alike but I do think they represent the same category of beauty.

Old world, classic beauty, elegance and grace....Yes, that is it exactly. Definitely not your typical Bachelor girl cast....trashy, drunk, crying, lunatics.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:23 pm

rofl @sprite but those are the girls that are most talked about all season/attract SM followers and advertisers. Works for the franchise so they cast quite a few IMO.
I mean look what happened when V started posting about No Better You - something nonsuperficial. Fans were asking what lipstick she was wearing and asking why Nick wasn't in the pic. Totally missing the substance of the posts. TPB knows its audience and caters to the majority.
Oh well, at least we get some like Sharleen and V (and a few others) who represent women who can hold a meaningful conversation, show compassion, and can define "cerebral" Hugesmile
Something for everyone.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:15 am

Vanessa's nephew's birthday https://www.instagram.com/p/BYCMlRYBImm/?hl=en\&taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:42 am

This firecracker turns the BIG 3-0 next month! How should we celebrate @vanessagrimaldi30?! #almostbirthdaygirl #catchingup #VGturns30 #letsparty @vanessagrimaldi30 . . . . . . #birthday #30 #30thbday #bdayweekend #celebration #party #montreal #losangeles #miami #vegas #nightlife #resorts #hotels #getaway #vanessagrimaldi #bachelor #bachelorette
getaway - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 49 Image138
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYDuS9oHFn6/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez