SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

thisgurlovesbach wrote:@chrissy1295 I don't think they answered much before they were given chairs. I will try to transfer the video over tonight after I run some errands.  happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f600

@sdmom Yeah the event was awesome and I know she is super sweet in real life as well to everyone !! She's amazing and so down to Earth .  happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f600 . I think they mentioned that $6000 were raised today for her charity, so I am glad that everything is all going to an amazing cause! I would love to volunteer for No Better You as well since I'm a Montreal native and have some experience working as a camp counselor for children with special needs so thats another reason why I am really passionate about supporting No Better You.
@notarose Thanks so much notarose! I appreciate that my post made your day    thumbsup

@Billysmom Thanks gurl! I think everyone seemed pretty happy with the results since about $6000 were collected today. I think our couple seemed to be pretty happy. I did get the vibe that Nick is much more reserved than Vanessa, like Vanessa is much more open and more extroverted but I guess that is his personality. I hope they are in it for the long haul, I wish them the best and yes I do believe they will last since they always seemed to look at each other and smile when doing the workout.  happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f497
thisgurlovesbach wrote:@AllAboutLove Thanks AllAboutLove!
Btw I am loving the fan art! This girl is so amazing and is so talented, her artwork looks really good.

blowkiss Thank you so much for all the info @thisgurlovesbach. That is so awesome that you were there and how wonderful if you could volunteer. The world needs more people like you! It sounds like the event was a huge success! So happy and no doubt I am sure Nick is very very proud of Vanessa! That's so sweet hearing how they would look and smile at each other while doing the workout. Nick has always been more introverted and V def is more extroverted but no doubt to me as V said Nick makes her feel loved and special. Also love how Nick confirmed he wore that yellow wristband during the show for Vanessa and how he loves everything about his girl. I wish Nick and V all the very best too!  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:30 pm

I just watched the video posted. Loved that Nick would not spill the dirt when asked about the editing of the St Thomas episode. Also, not a bad word about Rachel or Corinne ("no comment" on that one!) And, his best advice of ignoring the hatred on SM was right on!

I agree with those that say he is more introverted... being an introvert as well, I could definitely see that. So that brings a thought to my mind... could the "acting" class he is supposedly taking be his way of trying to become more comfortable in large groups? I would guess he has no problem with people one on one or in small groups. I know how I hate being in front of large groups unless it is people I know.

I also wish them all the very best!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Nick with Vanessa's booty...  giggling sign heart

notarose wrote:happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 Image75
https://www.instagram.com/cvdmtl/

ETA: Anna's comment  hearthumbsup

@annachilli  happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f60d

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Nick has always said he is more comfortable one on one and for sure is more introverted and quieter. He's been that way forever and since he first was on TV so nothing new other than him trying some different things which I applaud him for just as I applaud Vanessa. Everyone has different personalities and interests and each is as valid as the other and part of one's life journey. Nick himself was a director for charity for over two years SCMIIW and Vanessa did some entertainment things for a while. So they both have a lot in common when it comes to life experiences which I think that bonds them even more and allows them to be even more supportive of each other with their endeavors. That's what matters most IMO, that there is that support and each endeavor is valid and valued equally by each partner beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:58 pm

happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 Image76
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWn9WTVHQms/?taken-by=patrickisaac_2
Pi2 (Patrick) - singer/songwriter of No Better You theme song PINKHEART

@allaboutlove :yes: I'm an introvert as well.  Not difficult to spot our own kind hi Nick giggling .
AND beautifully written post.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Aww thanks @AllAboutLove so much for that sweet comment, really appreciate it. I checked my video and sadly the part before the chairs got cut off sad, so my video is the same as the one already posted happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f62a . I also do believe that Nick is taking the acting classes to help open up since interacting in groups is hard, public speaking has never really been my thing when I was in elementary and high school as well. I've slowly learned to open up and become more social.
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Would love to listen in at Vanessa's house tonight as they discuss everything from today!!!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Couldn't be more proud of my girl  @vanessagrimaldi30 for raising over 30k in her first fundraising event for  @nobetteryou. Congrats babe!! #happy #proud#charity
happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 Image77
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWn_o43BsqV/

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Nick just posted on his IG, congratulating his girl. While I do think they're already decent people, I really do think Vanessa is a positive influence on Nick in terms of keeping the important stuff in perspective.

Thanks @thisgurlovesbach for supporting the foundation and telling us what happened during the event.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgurlovesbach Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:17 pm

@crunchycheeto No problem at all happy - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 6 1f600 And wow 30K, I heard it was 6K that is amazing
thisgurlovesbach
thisgurlovesbach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:34 pm

@notarose Yay to introverts  bestbud!

@thisgurlovesbach from what I can gather I think $6K at the event and $30K overall raised (online donations, etc) so a wonderful achievement and even more important, for sensory rooms at special needs schools  hearthumbsup

I love that Nick posted on his IG how he couldn't be more proud of his girl Vanessa!  heartbeat :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:35 pm

I love this pic of Nick and Vanessa and so thrilled for her and No Better You! heartglasses :sweetheart:

@VanessaGrimaldi The first @nobetteryou fundraiser was a great success! With over 30k raised, we are looking into opening sensory rooms in 2-3 schools!! Thank you to everyone that came, those who donated online, to all my volunteers and to @ardene for believing and supporting the cause! #grateful #wedidit

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez