SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Skates Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzdMrTRplLg

I found this video...I like the narrator's power of reasonings...I feel like it can also relate to Nick and Vanessa on how their sparks got started...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:58 am

notarose wrote:Nick is a big "fan" of Aaron Rogers. Me too now having read this:
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/enterpriseRodgers/green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-unmasked-searching
Wow! Knowing Nick liked this and reading it... so many 'aha' moments while reading that I can see Nick identifying with. It's how I've seen Nick myself and why I relate it back to Nick also liking that other article about being an introvert. Not that I think that sums up the totality of who he is (humans are far more complex than that, imo)... however, I do think how one sees oneself and sees the world and how one processes things shapes one's self and one's relationships. Aaron Rogers saying this:
"I've just always felt like there should be a time when you don't have to be on."
is exactly what I mean regarding being an introvert. But more important, having a sense of balance (Libra thing too, imo). Not that a feeling on being "on" is exclusive to introverts, but being "on" is definitely taxing for those who will physically and emotionally suffer by chronically needing to be "on". It's why I posted upthread, for introverts like how I see Nick, relationships need to be a reprieve from this - a safe feeling of 'home' where one never need be "on" and can be oneself, otherwise it no longer feels authentic and thus one no longer feels like oneself. An Emerson phrase I've used before with Nick..."to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to change you...." still rings true to me when I think of Nick. I imagine for Nick, being authentic to who he is, may be his mainstay... the equilibrium of his life. Like Aaron Rodgers says in his interview, he "doesn't need to prove a point [himself imo] every single day" in his life anymore. I think Nick has realized this more and more. He's like the boxer that goes for ten rounds, will be beaten up, knocked almost out, but always gets back up and is still standing regardless of the crowd's roars or win/lose, the end goal is to maintain being himself and being as real/authentic as he can be. I think his interviews this year have alluded to this... of what is seen as "entertainment" or tabloid fodder for the masses is not 'real'. Neither is countless SM opinions - positive or negative - as Nick has always said, he's not that awesome and neither is he the worst. Essentially, he is human (and this in a non-excuse way, but more of a 'real' way imo, since he takes accountability). It's something that I've always admired about Nick and continue to still. I wish him the best as he continues on his life's journey, wherever that may take him beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:21 pm

Looks like Vanessa unfollowed him again. I knew it was only a matter of time but still very sad. I'm sure the emotions are very raw. Hope nothing but the best for both of them.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:22 pm

I should know this. When is Nick's birthday? If it's October 23rd he is a Scorpio.

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 71 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 pm

@Brill September 28, two days before Vanessa's
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:51 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@Brill September 28, two days before Vanessa's

Oh okay. tyvm

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 71 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick is a big "fan" of Aaron Rogers. Me too now having read this:
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/enterpriseRodgers/green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-unmasked-searching
Wow! Knowing Nick liked this and reading it... so many 'aha' moments while reading that I can see Nick identifying with. It's how I've seen Nick myself and why I relate it back to Nick also liking that other article about being an introvert. Not that I think that sums up the totality of who he is (humans are far more complex than that, imo)... however, I do think how one sees oneself and sees the world and how one processes things shapes one's self and one's relationships. Aaron Rogers saying this:
"I've just always felt like there should be a time when you don't have to be on."
is exactly what I mean regarding being an introvert. But more important, having a sense of balance (Libra thing too, imo). Not that a feeling on being "on" is exclusive to introverts, but being "on" is definitely taxing for those who will physically and emotionally suffer by chronically needing to be "on". It's why I posted upthread, for introverts like how I see Nick, relationships need to be a reprieve from this - a safe feeling of 'home' where one never need be "on" and can be oneself, otherwise it no longer feels authentic and thus one no longer feels like oneself. An Emerson phrase I've used before with Nick..."to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to change you...." still rings true to me when I think of Nick. I imagine for Nick, being authentic to who he is, may be his mainstay... the equilibrium of his life. Like Aaron Rodgers says in his interview, he "doesn't need to prove a point [himself imo] every single day" in his life anymore. I think Nick has realized this more and more. He's like the boxer that goes for ten rounds, will be beaten up, knocked almost out, but always gets back up and is still standing regardless of the crowd's roars or win/lose, the end goal is to maintain being himself and being as real/authentic as he can be. I think his interviews this year have alluded to this... of what is seen as "entertainment" or tabloid fodder for the masses is not 'real'. Neither is countless SM opinions - positive or negative - as Nick has always said, he's not that awesome and neither is he the worst. Essentially, he is human (and this in a non-excuse way, but more of a 'real' way imo, since he takes accountability). It's something that I've always admired about Nick and continue to still. I wish him the best as he continues on his life's journey, wherever that may take him beatingheart

As a child I had a cupboard of imaginative inspirations. One day books on art magically appeared and for days I read them in secret. Then I took them to my father and asked "who decides?" I wanted to know why this painting and that sculpture. He said it was arbitrarily assigned and that was a lesson in life. He said that every day somewhere in the world a man or woman is giving shape to something profound that might never be seen. For that reason, he said do only for yourself... or otherwise be arbitrary.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:15 pm

Jane781 wrote:Looks like Vanessa unfollowed him again. I knew it was only a matter of time but still very sad. I'm sure the emotions are very raw. Hope nothing but the best for both of them.

How do you know this?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:42 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
Jane781 wrote:Looks like Vanessa unfollowed him again. I knew it was only a matter of time but still very sad. I'm sure the emotions are very raw. Hope nothing but the best for both of them.

How do you know this?

I checked her following list and no nickviall.
Don't know what to say...just best wishes to both I guess......

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:47 pm

I think it's smart. Not easy, but smart. Esp. Since she was the one who spent the greater amt of time in the others space, so would have trouble I suspect seeing him in places where they'd been together.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I think it's smart. Not easy, but smart. Esp. Since she was the one who spent the greater amt of time in the others space, so would have trouble I suspect seeing him in places where they'd been together.

yes anything that will productively help V cope is a good thing IMO
Something that lingered for me was her mom Mary saying that Vanessa's past heartbreak effected the whole family and that she, Mary, didn't ever want to go through that again. It lingered because Mary had her own heartbreak, the collapse of a marriage and joint responsibility to three children. Whatever the circumstance of V's breakup 3 years before she went on the show, the aftermath must have been epic.
If an unfollow helps in her healing process, good.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:42 pm

I have wondered abt the impact of the divorce on Vanessa...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez