Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Mgrissom on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 am

Great interview!
Interview with Ardene and Nick and Vanessa

Mgrissom

Posts : 357
Join date : 2016-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 am

Mgrissom wrote:Great interview!
Interview with Ardene and Nick and Vanessa
awwww I love how supportive Nick is and always referring back to Vanessa and making it about her. Also love how Vanessa had said that Nick gave her a lot of ideas and support for the event (which I totally believe). Still, Nick makes sure that it's about Vanessa and her moment and even states "it's about Vanessa" when he is asked about non-Vanessa stuff and redirects it back to Vanessa and supporting her. Love that! whipped heartbeat
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 24853
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Billysmom on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:31 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/867257/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-proudly-supports-vanessa-grimaldi-as-she-raises-30-000-for-special-education?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
avatar
Billysmom

Female Posts : 622
Join date : 2017-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am

N's insta 


Last edited by notarose on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Great interview!
Interview with Ardene and Nick and Vanessa
awwww I love how supportive Nick is and always referring back to Vanessa and making it about her. Also love how Vanessa had said that Nick gave her a lot of ideas and support for the event (which I totally believe). Still, Nick makes sure that it's about Vanessa and her moment and even states "it's about Vanessa" when he is asked about non-Vanessa stuff and redirects it back to Vanessa and supporting her. Love that! whipped heartbeat

He always always turns it back to Vanessa. We have seen this so many times. The interviewer asked him what's next, he did TB DWTS, Nick's response we'll see I'm just supporting Vanessa.

He clearly does not want anyone to ask him questions relating to him. laugh out loud I get his guarded attitude, and have always enjoyed how he controls the questions.

laugh out loud at the Full on Canada with his denim, Jay's cap and Timmy's coffee.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43266
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by mistygracie74 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:vanessagrimaldi30 IG Stories

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/14521707_1402167156505279_7274250379678711808_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17331683_347695402329249_9200867997361635328_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17331777_1946504135606236_7135496831206686720_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/15972023_1192757240830158_2094741629993746432_n.mp4

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/18321792_726519317548644_9185117557718253568_n.mp4

GuardianAngel, Thanks soo much for posting these links! handwave Please continue posting more IG Stories links! Thanks!

mistygracie74

Posts : 136
Join date : 2017-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

City tv coverage
http://www.btmontreal.ca/videos/no-better-you-fundraiser/
IMO V's foundation needs more coverage like this piece to legitimize her venture. It's a straight up report that is more "news" than "entertainment" in its tone. True, V has her platform because she appeared on reality tv but in order for more and big sponsors to come aboard No Better You needs to be seen as a charity with longevity and substance. It is a delicate balancing act to transition. I really respect the way Canadian media is supporting Vanessa's vision and can see beyond the fact that N&V met on a tv show. They are much more forward thinking in their reportage and that will hopefully give No Better You the leverage it needs. Smiley
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:02 pm

@notarose That's a great clip. They even had the ticker at the bottom giving her recognition as part of the daily news. I may be biased, but of all the Canadian interviews and media outlets I've watched they focus on the real topic and that's Vanessa's foundation, her purpose and her goals, rather than the drama that TB is.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43266
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Mgrissom on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:11 pm

I love the message of "NoBetterYou" - that you are who you are and others do not determine your value or worth. In this age of bullying, too many young people let social media determine their worth. I think the sensory rooms are awesome, and there is clearly a need. But in addition to spending money, I hope the message of "NoBetterYou" can be spread throughout the world. She needs a big name star or philanthropist to buy in and get it going. I wish I could help.

Mgrissom

Posts : 357
Join date : 2016-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Mgrissom wrote:I love the message of "NoBetterYou" - that you are who you are and others do not determine your value or worth.  In this age of bullying, too many young people let social media determine their worth.  I think the sensory rooms are awesome, and there is clearly a need.  But in addition to spending money, I hope the message of "NoBetterYou" can be spread throughout the world.  She needs a big name star or philanthropist to buy in and get it going.  I wish I could help.

There is the possibility that something simple could work as well.  The plan is to make No Better You t-shirts avalaible.  A few prominent people (not talking Bach alumni here) seen wearing a t would be very beneficial. 

I too love the message. It is ironic given a whole subculture of live tweeters and bloggers has evolved over the years - many whom thrive off making fun of people on the show, some crassly - so #nobetteryou is an unrelatable message in that world of pointing out flaws. I do think V has been a magnet for those viewers who were not as often represented; people who work from the inside out in life instead of caring much about outward appearance or pleasing others outside their immediate circle. Indirectly her message is that everyone is worthy of love and you don't need to change who you are, you need to change who you let in.  How appropriate that her former students... students who are considered "challenged"... in the foundation vid, have the capacity to understand "people" value when, by contrast, the franchise culture edits stereotypes for entertainment knowing it's narrowness has the ability to imprint negativity on the minds of some. Polar opposite of V's message.  It's a mad mad world :yes:
avatar
notarose

Posts : 7531
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Sprite on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Great interview!
Interview with Ardene and Nick and Vanessa
awwww I love how supportive Nick is and always referring back to Vanessa and making it about her. Also love how Vanessa had said that Nick gave her a lot of ideas and support for the event (which I totally believe). Still, Nick makes sure that it's about Vanessa and her moment and even states "it's about Vanessa" when he is asked about non-Vanessa stuff and redirects it back to Vanessa and supporting her. Love that! whipped heartbeat

He always always turns it back to Vanessa. We have seen this so many times. The interviewer asked him what's next, he did TB DWTS, Nick's response we'll see I'm just supporting Vanessa.

He clearly does not want anyone to ask him questions relating to him. laugh out loud I get his guarded attitude, and have always enjoyed how he controls the questions.

laugh out loud at the Full on Canada with his denim, Jay's cap and Timmy's coffee.

I watched that video and as much as Nick has his usual resting grump face on when the camera was on him, there was a moment at the 2 minute mark when they were focusing on Vanessa and you could only see a bit of Nick's face in the top corner, he is looking at her and has a real smile happening. As soon as the camera turns back on him, back to somber Nick. Either way, he is very supportive and Vanessa seems to be glowing, so good for them in whatever they decide to do moving forward. Together or apart, they are two of my favourite people from this franchise. Nick has been at it a long time and I have enjoyed getting to know him. He is one of the few people who I have had a change of heart on from this show. Vanessa I couldn't help but like since she comes from a loud European family like mine. On top of that, we both work with people with developmental challenges, so that peeked my interest right away. She has shown herself to be one of the most genuine people to grace our Bachelor screens and that she can bring a smile to the face of grumpy Nick, only makes me like her more!
avatar
Sprite

Posts : 8257
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Mgrissom on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
I watched that video and as much as Nick has his usual resting grump face on when the camera was on him, there was a moment at the 2 minute mark when they were focusing on Vanessa and you could only see a bit of Nick's face in the top corner, he is looking at her and has a real smile happening. As soon as the camera turns back on him, back to somber Nick. Either way, he is very supportive and Vanessa seems to be glowing, so good for them in whatever they decide to do moving forward. Together or apart, they are two of my favourite people from this franchise. Nick has been at it a long time and I have enjoyed getting to know him. He is one of the few people who I have had a change of heart on from this show. Vanessa I couldn't help but like since she comes from a loud European family like mine. On top of that, we both work with people with developmental challenges, so that peeked my interest right away. She has shown herself to be one of the most genuine people to grace our Bachelor screens and that she can bring a smile to the face of grumpy Nick, only makes me like her more!

Nick saves his smiles for people and not cameras. He is definitely the best version of himself when he is with her!

Mgrissom

Posts : 357
Join date : 2016-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum