SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:58 pm

All previous threads here

AllAboutLove wrote:Rach liked the pic of Bryan and her first (IG @nanfusco).  
Everything else (liking all F4 pics) was after that and after discussion on here.

Today Rach has liked:
2 pics of her with Bryan (IG @nanfusco and Bryan's IG)
1 pic of her with Peter (his IG)
1 pic of her with Eric (his IG)
1 pic of her with Dean (his IG)

So still one more pic of her with Bryan  giggling  I see what you did there Rach :gotcha:
Also, if she likes one more to make it 2 for the others it will re-confirm for me she (or someone close to her) is reading this thread  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633

bleuberry wrote:Bryan's was the most recent like I'm seeing.

ElonM wrote:Yes, Bryan is the most recent.

Seabear wrote:My IG feed showed Rachel liking Bryan's photo 12 minutes after he posted. One minute later she liked and commented on a post by Whitney. One minute after that she liked 2 posts by Alexis then Peter, Dean, Eric's HTD photos in rapid succession.
The timing was very obvious at the moment of posting IMO.
JMO

Dessler wrote:Is it a coincidence, the most recent likes changes based on who we like the most? hmmm Anyways, my insta shows 24 mins ago, Rachel & Will liked Bryan's post , she commented "i love you" on Alexis post and 23 mins ago,she liked the remains F3 post.

bleuberry wrote:Rachel's so messy. laugh out loud But I love it. Thing's are getting interesting.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:My SC, showing the order it showed up for me

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 Screen31

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Seabear wrote:I love that Bryan mentioned in his IG post that Rachel told him yellow was her favorite color. Shout out to Rachel and Bryan on her espy's dress selection IMO. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 1f49b
JMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Rachel has said in interviews that her favorite color is yellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:08 pm

The original posting order and timeframe was very specific on IG when she first posted the Likes/comments were 1 min, 1min, 1min apart. As time has passed the posts on my IG have consolidated and now all of the posts are lumped together instead of the original 3 separate one minute apart posts as they originally happened in the order and timing they actually happened. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:10 pm

But the purple shoes. LA Lakers colors. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:12 pm

IMO if Rachel is watching this forum, she is definitely not giving us anything. She is going to try to throw us off, right?  I mean she has been careful since filming not to give anything away. And she said we won't be able to tell, right?  I just don't think any of this is indication, one way or another, jmo. laugh out loud To be clear, I mean her liking the pics.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm

SFoster wrote:IMO if Rachel is watching this forum, she is definitely not giving us anything. She is going to try to throw us off, right?  I mean she has been careful since filming not to give anything away. And she said we won't be able to tell, right?  I just don't think any of this is indication, one way or another, jmo. laugh out loud To be clear, I mean her liking the pics.

IDK. I think there will come a point of no return. I don't know what point that might be.
If they are all in on it, then they are all in on it.
If they aren't, then she may not be liked being yanked after awhile. She might like being the one doing the yanking.
She could probably do with a solo cruise to nowhere about now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:23 pm

@SFoster
I don't think any of her recent likes are clues one way or the other.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:23 pm

I definitely think Rach is giving us a lot. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633 Starting with her wearing that "forever" watch on her first IG post-filming after FRC and which she blogged about being symbolic for Bryan and her and their possible children together (hello, babies with B, IMO) laugh out loud 

And then Rach likes a pic of her and Bryan today (IG @nanfusco). Only after she liked the pic of her and Bryan posted by IG @nanfusco and it being discussed on here did Rach like pics of all the F4. 

The real kicker to me is that the first IG she liked of F4 was not of Peter. And that she liked two pics of Bryan today and only one of the other guys. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 1f60a 

Me thinks Rach is definitely reading here (or someone close to her).  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I definitely think Rach is giving us a lot. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633 Starting with her wearing that "forever" watch on her first IG post-filming after FRC and which she blogged about being symbolic for Bryan and her and their possible children together (hello, babies with B, IMO) laugh out loud 

And then Rach likes a pic of her and Bryan today (IG @nanfusco). Only after she liked the pic of her and Bryan posted by IG @nanfusco and it being discussed on here did Rach like pics of all the F4. 

The real kicker to me is that the first IG she liked of F4 was not of Peter. And that she liked two pics of Bryan today and only one of the other guys. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 1f60a 

Me thinks Rach is definitely reading here (or someone close to her).  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 4256136633

But if Bryan is not F1, then we'll know she gave us nothing. If Peter is F1, we'll know she gave us nothing. If Eric is F1, we'll know she gave us nothing. From my point of view, she is giving us nothing. As she said, as a lawyer, she knows the ramifications of confidentiality clause. And wasn't she with her handler Friday?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Posted 20 minutes ago to her IG story.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 17936a54baf026672c0d0e0d360a1e3a_zpssskwuxly
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal