SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by bluejay25 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 pm

In his July 4th post I think, he made a comment about maybe doing fitness stuff in LA and SF this upcoming weekend. But, he hasn't made mention of it since. So, it could be related to that or it could be related to something else.

If he is doing that fitness thing, I'm guessing he won't be doing MTA filming. Also, I mentioned this in Eric's thread so sorry for repeat. But, does anyone think it's possible that Eric or whoever the F3 is will NOT be at MTA? I know usually F3 is there, but the filming is different this season, and I can't see how they would fill the finale with just the two LCDs?

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:07 pm

lleyki wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I think all three of them are in on the SHV SM postings together. Right on schedule around suspected SHV time, Rachel and Bryan post IG stories and pics of possible visit, while Peter uncharacteristically disappears off SM for about 24 hours.

This is the second time and I don't think it is coincidental. Rachel did say we wouldn't be able to figure it out. So I think TPTB are very wise to the unbelievable sleuthing on this board, and this year are trying to obfuscate on SM too. I think they are monitoring this board and ordering the three of them to muddy the waters.

Maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist, but I've said the same here and wouldn't at all be surprised if all of this were being orchestrated to throw off sleuthing, specifically. JMO. Again, no idea if this level of hoodwinking is necessary, unusual, familiar, has been utilized before, etc. but at this point nothing would surprise me. I've never been more confused watching this show laugh out loud

JMO but I don't think this season and the behavior post-filming is so confusing. I think things are only confusing to those who desperately want the truth to be one thing and are valiantly trying to fit facts into that one thing. Case in point the SHV speculation and pattern. The fact is, no matter what anyone believes and who they're rooting for to be the Final 1, one thing that has been a constant and a fact with this show is that the lead and their pick have SHV at various points during the season. That is indisputable.

So far this season, we have multiple times where Peter's activities and his being clearly accounted for do not align with the possibility that there were SHV with Rachel. So what happens, we get comments suddenly claiming that for whatever reason this season the lead and her F1 aren't having any SHV because it would be too obvious if he disappeared for a few days. Then that got switched to "oh she's been coming to him". As I've said, if Peter really does somehow end up being F1 then yes, this season truly has changed the game in how people sleuth.

Because as it stands, in my opinion, the evidence and many tangibles that cannot be interpreted or analyzed away make it quite obvious what the answer is. Many just don't want to accept that answer, IMO.

So, what I said was that I was confused watching the show, not that I'm ignoring obvious truths in order to justify personal preferences on how this season ends--at this point I just want it to be 8/7 to better understand who has homegirl glowing as bright as a mason jar full of fireflies. Having never lurked on this board before this season, patterns and trends are not a thing I know to look for. But after watching every season of both franchises, some spoiled and some not, this is the first time I've found it difficult to discern what direction the lead might go in based solely off of what I view week to week. Even with editing, I've found the leads pretty easy to read, but Rachel's head v. heart battle is one I'm intrigued and confused by, and what IMO makes her a bit less easy to read than she proports to be.  With the announcement that she was engaged before filming aired came a suspicion that TPTB would be more on guard with press, interview language, and other such potential reveals regarding the F2. Which is why--speaking for myself only--I'm made to wonder if TPTB are playing puppet master across RS, this board, and social media IMO.

JMO but I find it strange  that the patterns would remain consistent with that very large difference as a part of the game from the beginning. Why would SHVs and social posting during SHVs happen the same weekend as they have historically? Knowing  that they know all of the aforementioned spoiler touchpoints  exist and, if memory serves from some of the posts here, have been known to toy and/or engage with all points of entry re: spoilers in the past, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a grandiose amount of foiling could have been applied to this season no idea

On my end, it's not a matter of ignoring obvious evidence to justify support for one contestant over the other. It's about gauging what is and isn't feasible as far as what lengths ABC will go to help sustain viewership around a season where ratings were always going to be a concern.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:07 pm

I'd like to believe that Rachel likes the posts of all her final 4 guys because all of them have their merits. She got a really good group of men! If her F1 loves her as much as she says he does, he's good with it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:09 pm

ElonM wrote:He's the spoiled F2, he can walk all over the place. imo

Is there any history to support that? Were Molly, Chris S, Roberto, Emily, and Shawn allowed to leave their safe houses and just roam all over the city they were in simply because someone else (or no one) was the spoiler winner?

JMO, but if Peter and Rachel are engaged, this will be the shortest bachelor relationship ever if Peter can't even spend an entire weekend with Rachel and needs to leave and explore after only a few hours with her. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 pm

He's probably there for The Bachelor negotiations rather than his business because he wouldn't be pretending he was in WI on SM if it were for his business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm

If he took a pic with this girl, knowing it would make it to social media, he isn't pretending to do anything, right?    He surely isn't in disguise.

Last edited by adf23 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Aria wrote:

Is there any history to support that? Were Molly, Chris S, Roberto, Emily, and Shawn allowed to leave their safe houses and just roam all over the city they were in simply because someone else (or no one) was the spoiler winner?

JMO, but if Peter and Rachel are engaged, this will be the shortest bachelor relationship ever if Peter can't even spend an entire weekend with Rachel and needs to leave and explore after only a few hours with her. IMO.

I thought @ElonM meant he's likely f2 and can go about as he wishes.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:

I thought @ElonM meant he's likely f2 and can go about as he wishes.

Ah, I thought it was a response to Al's comments that he wouldn't be out if he was at a SHV. If I misunderstood, I apologize!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Isn't he supposed to be doing part of his traveling gig in LA and SF next week, maybe he's getting some stuff planned and worked out a head of time?

We heard about Katlyn and Shawn sneaking out in disguise and Jordan in disguise going to Jojo's hotel.  But I don't remember there ever being anything about the spoiled F2 being able to walk around freely, like normal in no disguise, during what was thought to be a SHV.

And no, I don't think it has anything to do with it being a season of first.  Because, IMO, that phrase is overused when trying to justify overlooking or twisting sleuthed info to lean it more towards one guy than the other.

JMO

ETA: I read it the same way @Aria did, so if that's not how it was meant, my apologies and ignore my 2nd sentence/paragrah.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:He's probably there for The Bachelor negotiations rather than his business because he wouldn't be pretending he was in WI on SM if it were for his business.
I didn't think he was pretending to be in WI. He was in WI saturday morning but hasn't been seen since. It's possible he travelled to LA since then.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm

@Aria oh that could be it! I think he could be there for his bootcamp stuff early

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:21 pm

I haven't seen a post from Peter pretending to be in Wisconsin, and if he was pretending to be in Wisconsin, I think he'd refrain from taking fan pics. Also pretty sure he got there today, because he was spotted at an airport in Minnesota this morning.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal