SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Carine Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:51 am

I think she has done more interviews, there are quite a few media rounds she has done that other leads didn't do.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by composer53 Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:02 am

I remember radio interviews they've done but not all these shows. The shows usually happen with the couple, I think.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:31 am

@guardianangel @Carine @composer53 Thanks so much for the insight. I appreciate your perspectives. Interesting.

I guess my curiosity was also piqued when I noticed she and Angela were seemingly at Paradigm Talent Agency the other day (per Insta Stories). Paradigm would be a much bigger/higher caliber talent/commercial/endorsement agency than we usually see Bachelor nation celebs with-- if that Insta Story wasn't just random or coincidental because I know I can't make assumptions, but... I just wondered. Or maybe it will amount to nothing.

But I'm just trying to watch all the moves she seems to be making right now, is all. There seems to be a lot going on.

Thanks again!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 am

Alanna wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if rachel herself posted those caps of the house here laugh out loud

Or Bryan/Bryan's camp laugh out loud

I also wondered if someone on the inside corrected RS's spoiler.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:46 am

Does anyone have screenshots of Bryan's IG story on July 4th? It's the one where he's BBQing chicken. I have tried to find them here but I couldn't locate any. My apologies in advance if I've overlooked them.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Does anyone have screenshots of Bryan's IG story on July 4th? It's the one where he's BBQing chicken. I have tried to find them here but I couldn't locate any. My apologies in advance if I've overlooked them.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 49 Bryang10
IG https://www.instagram.com/p/BWvkD0iHm89/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

On another note, I don't know if this  article dated July 19th,  has been posted yet:

“I love my fiancé,” she gushed to PEOPLE at Sports Illustrated Fashionable 50 event at Avenue in Hollywood, CA. “I just saw him yesterday. We just finished having our little rendezvous. We called it Happy Couples Weekend.”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/post?p=1206458&mode=quote
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:28 pm

From the Fan Thread.

Maddy wrote:from Rachel's blog:
My father may be the judge, but the rest of my family can be just as intimidating. You’ll be surprised who they like, who they question and who I have to stick up for. Three men walk into my home and only two leave with a blessing for marriage.
Has it been discussed who is not going to to have a blessing?
I hope it's not Bryan. :nervous
Or is it the one who is not ready for that and didn't ask for that? scratch

Bookworm85 wrote:
Maddy wrote:from Rachel's blog:
My father may be the judge, but the rest of my family can be just as intimidating. You’ll be surprised who they like, who they question and who I have to stick up for. Three men walk into my home and only two leave with a blessing for marriage.
Has it been discussed who is not going to to have a blessing?
I hope it's not Bryan. :nervous
Or is it the one who is not ready for that and didn't ask for that? scratch
I am wondering this myself. Will all three ask and only two get approval? Because right now it seems only two will ask with how things are now. There is a a scene in the promo where Bryan (appearing to be talking to Rachel) says he's given everything to the process. I wonder if he is actually talking to Rachel's sister in that scene to tell her he is being sincere. And is Bryan the one she sticks up for? Guess we'll find out Monday!

djogbenyuie wrote:Going by the preview of Peter saying out loud to the family he was not there yet regarding proposing, and due to the fact that after the MTP they still discuss proposal and evem went to a priest, i'm pretty sure that there is no way Peter has asked her hand in marriage. And if he did, I can totally see the family being skeptical because he just said he was not there and therefore letting him know they would talk about it when he is sure laugh out loud (and then no blessing).

I can't see Eric or Bryan being rejected in that sense cause families have never been that closed off at the end of MTP when they see the love/caring in the suitor even if they don't like him (or seem to per edit).
If there is an example of that, please someone redresh my memory.

All jmo

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4332p300-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-bryan-abasolo-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

@Maddy - we need a link to that blog.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:30 pm

@likeashipblown IMO one thing that helps continued opportunity is being part of a happy couple. The couples that thrive together are most popular in the long run and have more opportunity than the Bach/Ette's that have relationships that fail IMO. Within a happy couple both partners have individual and couple opportunities of a higher magnitude that outpace the single Bachelor Nation folk. IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Rachel's IG story
awwww

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 49 Img_0658

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Awww!! Excuse me while I fan girl out laugh out loud So adorable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:13 pm

no wonder she is so in love. awwww it's the little things like matter most heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Awwwww! No wonder she's going to war for him, and ready to shout her love for him from the rooftops.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal