SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:23 pm

LA Lakers colors. Again. Good taste, Jerome!! beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm

You guys this is too soon for my Pachel heart, I wasn't ready. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 Giphy
Giphy

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:You guys this is too soon for my Pachel heart, I wasn't ready. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 Giphy
Giphy
laugh out loud just laugh out loud and laugh out loud and some more laugh out loud. I'm choosing to approach this season like I try to approach life: when given the choice, choose happiness even if it's not the flavor or outcome I wanted. So this isn't the Baddy I wanted to see as f1 initially but what can ya do? Just enjoy the cute couple we've been graced with anyway laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:You guys this is too soon for my Pachel heart, I wasn't ready. laugh out loud

Giphy
We didn't get Pachel out of this season but we got #Deater and tons of P's thirst traps on IG. I'm looking at the glass half full laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:58 pm

@richmondrose thank you for the SC of Bryan's July 4th IG story.

I can confirm that the black and white pillow Bryan showed on his IG story this weekend belongs at this home because I found more recent pics of the location than those posted by @socalgal.

I can't place the grass from Rachel's July 4th IG pic on this property based on the pics available. But that doesn't mean there isn't grass, perhaps it's just not shown on this website.

Does someone have a screenshot of Rachel's IG story this weekend with no makeup that we thought was from a SHV this weekend? I'll see if I can find the match.

Finally, since I am a bit nervous about what I should and shouldn't post regarding this location, should I PM the link to a moderator for a more seasoned veteran to take it from here?

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@richmondrose thank you for the SC of Bryan's July 4th IG story.

I can confirm that the black and white pillow Bryan showed on his IG story this weekend belongs at this home because I found more recent pics of the location than those posted by @socalgal.

I can't place the grass from Rachel's July 4th IG pic on this property based on the pics available. But that doesn't mean there isn't grass, perhaps it's just not shown on this website.

Does someone have a screenshot of Rachel's IG story this weekend with no makeup that we thought was from a SHV this weekend? I'll see if I can find the match.

Finally, since I am a bit nervous about what I should and shouldn't post regarding this location, should I PM the link to a moderator for a more seasoned veteran to take it from here?
I also researched that the pillow from his last instagram with black and white pillow seems to match closely with the shv from other pictures posted that got deleted.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:05 pm

@Ilovepeter here is

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 50 Img_0659

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:08 pm

I like that she wasn't all made up in the likely shv with her guy. That's so cute and gives me a good feeling for her to feel so confident and relaxed with him Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:10 pm

She's very pretty with little or no make up. IMO

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Between Rachel basically confirming (imo) she hasn't talked to Peter on access hollywood and Bryan literally telling us when he landed back in Miami from SHV, it's a good guess to say these two are ready for this to be over laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Don't forget in People she said I just saw him yesterday (Monday) and we just finished our happy couple weekend.
Hmmmm Rachel you are a lawyer but also a woman in love, can you make it more obvious? Lol.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I can confirm that the black and white pillow Bryan showed on his IG story this weekend belongs at this home because I found more recent pics of the location than those posted by @socalgal.

--snipped--

@IlovePeter, Great sleuthing if you found a picture match for the pillow! :claphands

As long as you don't post a link which has the address of the location, you should be good to post IMO. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal