Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Ilovepeter on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:22 pm

@adf23 wrote:If he took a pic with this girl, knowing it would make it to social media, he isn't pretending to do anything, right?    He surely isn't in disguise.
He was pretending that he was having a puppy pool party using an old picture. I have no idea what it means.

Ilovepeter

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Topazgold on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:25 pm

IMO it's to keep people following/sleuthing/stalking his every move guessing.

Work, SHV, Bach negations, why pretend you're in WI yesterday afternoon (posting IMO a pic from 4th of July) then take pics with fans in LA? I think part of it is to generate ratings as some viewers were turned off with the Lee racist storyline they dragged out after the De Mario fiasco. All JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need to shout, changing the font back to default)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by onelove on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Maybe Peter is F3 and they shot his MTA portion with Rachel today so it won't be spoiled next weekend when the MTA is filmed in LA. Would also explain why he hasn't mentioned anything more about his  boot camp that supposed to be held next weekend in LA AND SF---maybe the boot camp was going to be his cover for being in LA  and now it's not needed.

Just a thought???

onelove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't know, but I took that as him liking that old picture so he posted it (I personally do that sometimes). I don't think it's him trying to pretend he's in WI. If he is trying to lay low, he would have worn a disguise.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 pm

He posted the old pic yesterday, he was spotted at the farmers market yesterday morning. He was spotted at an airport in Minnesota this morning, there are no straight flights out of Madison to LAX today, his Minnesota flight was probably a connecting one, MSP is a delta hub, and there was a flight to LAX from there around the time he was spotted. If the flight pattern is right, which I'm pretty sure it is, he wasn't pretending to be in Madison yesterday, he was in Madison yesterday. He just happened to post an old pic. All JMO.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovepeter on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:35 pm

Thanks @reneem that makes sense.

Eric in the LA area too. He was in Laguna Beach yesterday at the Surf and Sand hotel which is about an hour outside of LA

ETA: Peter loves farmer's markets! The Grove has a really good one. Did he just get off the flight and head straight there

Ilovepeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovepeter on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:37 pm

Can he walk around freely as the F3?

Ilovepeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm

@ElonM wrote:He's the spoiled F2, he can walk all over the place. imo

He may have been spoiled by RS, but that is not production. It can't be for a SHV either. He can't be walking around as he pleases.
If he is in LA my speculation is he is there a) for personal business b) possible TB fall of 2017.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28075

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Maybe he is talking to TPTB this week in LA about next season and preparing for his boot camp.
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 4476

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Well, Rachel did say she will be meeting her F1 soon no idea
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:46 pm

Potentially off-topic and random, but what's the difference between the lead being out and about in LA versus (in this case) the men? No snark here, genuinely interested in understand what the limitations are for one versus the other.
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

@Ilovepeter wrote:Thanks @reneem that makes sense.

Eric in the LA area too. He was in Laguna Beach yesterday at the Surf and Sand hotel which is about an hour outside of LA

ETA: Peter loves farmer's markets! The Grove has a really good one. Did he just get off the flight and head straight there
Since Eric lives in LA, I'm wondering why he was at a hotel about an hour away from home. I wonder it this relates to the oceanview pic on his instagram, and what does it all mean????scratch
2observe

Female Posts : 3111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum