SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:35 pm

[quote="sdmom"]Rachel's IG story
awwww

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 51 Img_0658[/quot

Lots of DAISY flowers in that vase. Peter dog's name is DAISY.....maybe Rachel's favorite flower is DAISY. Hmmmmm!!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:39 pm

She is probably shredding those daisies to bits now that it's been pointed out it's Pete's dog's name laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Wow...do folks really still think Peter is F1 after the SHV proof and all of other overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Im surprised but I guess it will be proven soon enough.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Yum...as total a flower lover....I am not seeing any daisies in that flower arrangement. The white flowers are Chrysanthemums and the yellow flowers are Sunflowers. IMO.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 51 1f33c  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 51 1f33b
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:32 pm

sfrank wrote:Wow...do folks really still think Peter is F1 after the SHV proof and all of other overwhelming evidence to the contrary? Im surprised but I guess it will be proven soon enough.

Unless Rachel and Bryan are both in the picture ala Kaitlyn's oopsie in Snap Chat where Shawn is with her, the evidences that were sleuthed will not totally convince me about R & B.  Watchgate - R & B are bound with the obligations to wear it as  a product endorsement.  The Hat bought by Bryan during his HTD and worn by Rachel is no big deal for me.  The TPTB have been doing the tricks that will stir suspicions of the fans for more than a decade.  They should be expert in creating a buzz by now.  The more talk in Social Media in any subjects about the show......the more publicity it creates.

I based my preference of Peter as FI on the things I saw on my TV such as the Bear/Big Hug on the couch after Ellen's group date, more than 3 hours hot tub scene, other than Kenny (before his departure) being invited in Rachel's hotel room.....R brought Peter in her hotel room.  Copper only met Peter.  I think in the early episode, Peter asked Rachel if he can be included in group dates....that's why he's in every group date per episode if he's not on 1 on 1 date.  There are more but I'll mention that later on.

Lastly, Peter & Rachel's relationship is a natural progression....from being comfortable to each other to friendship and  then blossomed to true love.  All my opinion of course.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:34 pm

We do not know for a fact that the hot tub get together lasted 3 hours.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:We do not know for a fact that the hot tub get together lasted 3 hours.

Well an hour, 2 hours or whatever.  Same same....it was a hot/steamy hot tub scene ever that I watched since the inception of the show.

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:39 pm

No snark, sarcasm, rudeness or negativity meant.

For those that chose to overlook, ignore, discount, or whatever word you'd like to use for all the sleuthing to figure out the F1.  All the SHV time frames all matching up to Bryan, the actual SH being found, and all the different #gates... if all of this was in Peter's column as reasons he was the F1, would you believe them then?  And if so, why do you not now?  

I get holding out hope for your F1.  I just don't understand how this same sleuthing has been done season after season and proved true.  And now, it's suddenly somehow not accurate because it's part of an elaborate foiler.  Why this season? Other than us having our first POC lead, the storyboard and edit are pretty typical. So I don't understand why TPTB would need to go to such trouble for the foiler of all foilers. Can someone explain?

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Do we know she's bound with contract to wear the watch? She's never worn it to any red carpet events.
Rachel also said they spent the weekend together. Let's see:
Peter didn't arrive in LA until Sunday afternoon, and he's out and about, spending the night (or dinner) with his friends.
Rachel,got up at 3 am Monday morning, 13 hours doing press and watched the episode with her friends.
All of this have picture proof.
I just don't see how she and Peter spent time together?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Other than Kaitlyn's snap chat, has there each season been this overwhelming amount of actual evidence of who the F1 is? I mean the proof is just stacking up for Bryan. The happy couples weekend proved with pictures of the house, is just 100‰ undeniable Imo. Then the smaller ones, like both wearing their watches, Rachel wearing the hat Bryan bought her, him arriving to Miami when timing made it clear it was another shv. Jmo

I'm also curious, how could the shv and the pictures of the house be explained, other than Rachel and Bryan were there on 4th of July for the weekend?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:48 pm

I think Jo and Jo had the same number of spoilers too, but Tachel and Bryan are really, really up there. Only the snap together is left I think laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 pm

@sfrank
we've had seasons where even after the frc folk still think there is going to be a switcharoo at the ATFR.

And then when even that happens there is doom and gloom heaped on the couple.

IMO there is just not enough evidence.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal