SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 am

haha @Bobette, wouldn't it be fantastic! Obviously nothing against Laura, as I don't know enough about her yet, but I get the feeling I'm going to like Elise more just by what we've seen/sleuthed so far.

The cute, athletic, funny girl gets the hot, funny guy... it would be amazing! God, their kids would come out with 6 packs... cantstopl
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:00 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:haha @Bobette, wouldn't it be fantastic! Obviously nothing against Laura, as I don't know enough about her yet, but I get the feeling I'm going to like Elise more just by what we've seen/sleuthed so far.

The cute, athletic, funny girl gets the hot, funny guy... it would be amazing! God, their kids would come out with 6 packs... cantstopl

I know right?!  I feel exactly the same.  Full disclosure: I am not expecting to like Laura.  Her image just seems a little tooooo polished IMO.  Elise just seems much more like "my kind of girl" - a bit rough around the edges.  

I haven't even seen the first episode yet and I'm already convinced she'll be my favourite just based on what we've seen from the paps and her social media. I could watch ep one and completely change my tune but I don't think so.  

I'd love it if Matty gave us a surprise dark horse ending but I'm not sure he's got it in him to resist Laura's charms.  Here's hoping though - my opinion of Matty would skyrocket if he went for the "less obvious" match.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:28 am

NEW PROMO!  During Common Sense.  Anyone else see it???  It's not on TenPlay yet.  GAH!

What I remember seeing:

Continuing the "drama" theme.  Someone insults Jen's dress and she cries?  Tara says "da-ra-ma" whilst wiggling her head & hands in an amusing fashion.

We get a quick flash of a full shot of the girls lining up to receive roses at the first RC.  Need a SC of that to examine the placement of the girls in more detail.

Police car shown again.  Definitely the last girl arriving IMO.  Will keep checking FB & Tenplay to see if it's uploaded.

ETA: Here https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/cocktail-party-tension
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:37 am

Bobette wrote:NEW PROMO!  During Common Sense.  Anyone else see it???  It's not on TenPlay yet.  GAH!

What I remember seeing:

Continuing the "drama" theme.  Someone insults Jen's dress and she cries?  Tara says "da-ra-ma" whilst wiggling her head & hands in an amusing fashion.

We get a quick flash of a full shot of the girls lining up to receive roses at the first RC.  Need a SC of that to examine the placement of the girls in more detail.

Police car shown again.  Definitely the last girl arriving IMO.  Will keep checking FB & Tenplay to see if it's uploaded.

It's on TenPlay now, just saw it. Big focus on Jen - her interaction with Leah, she interrupts his chat with Elora in the garden, and then she's seen crying and being consoled by some brunettes.

No focus on any of the sleuthed major players except for Tara at the end with her to camera piece, "drama already". She seems funny.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:40 am

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:
Bobette wrote:NEW PROMO!  During Common Sense.  Anyone else see it???  It's not on TenPlay yet.  GAH!

What I remember seeing:

It's on TenPlay now, just saw it. Big focus on Jen - her interaction with Leah, she interrupts his chat with Elora in the garden, and then she's seen crying and being consoled by some brunettes.

No focus on any of the sleuthed major players except for Tara at the end with her to camera piece, "drama already". She seems funny.

Screencappin' now - will upload to SC thread ASAP for O/S member who can't see TenPlay. I saw no Elise. No Laura. Tara is HILARIOUS!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Yay 5 more days I'm sooooo excited I am already preparing wine let the romances and drama begin! I always thought that I'm going to like Tara..will be great to finally see what these girls are really like and how Matty acts with each..imo if tptb don't edit out too much we should be able to see from Matty who he is falling for!! firework
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Mo Matty

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4716458/Matty-J-s-personal-trainer-reveals-Bachelor-body-secrets.html

EXCLUSIVE - 'From what I see he is extremely happy': Matty J's personal trainer Jonathan Castano-Acero says he is 'loving life' after The Bachelor... as he reveals the secrets behind the star's muscular body transformation
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:43 am

Two new 'extras' videos on Tenplay for AU viewers:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/q-a-with-matty-j-part-1

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/q-a-with-matty-j-part-2

Summary for those who can't watch:

Fist celebrity crush: Pink Power Ranger
Favourite things to cook: Chicken pie, spaghetti bolognese, pizza
Actor to play Matty in movie of his life: Jake Gyllenhaal
Ideal superpower: Flying
No hidden talents but can crack his hip (?)
Dream holiday destination: Anywhere by the beach/Maldives
Favourite icecream: Cookies & cream
Cheat food: Dark chocolate with hazelnuts
Weekends are for: Hanging out at the beach with friends
Favourite shoe for binge watching: Suits
Favourite family bonding activity: Laughing around dinner table
Favourite part of being in a relationship: Having someone you can turn to for advice or someone to make you laugh.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:25 am

laugh out loud I love it. The drama is so mellow compared to the US Bette season that I actually enjoy it. Bring it on!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1710264613

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:34 am

Matty is in Perth 21/07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4717314/Matty-J-takes-time-visit-sick-children-hospital.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I love it. The drama is so mellow compared to the US Bette season that I actually enjoy it. Bring it on!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 1710264613

*snipped*

I know!  Leah can barely keep a straight face when Jen is "intimidating" her. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

“Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while” ― Groucho Marx
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM