Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 am

@Bobette wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:DM loves y'all!

It used to annoy me.  Now I think of DM as the journalistic equivalent of a World Vision Sponsor Child - they're starved for leads and we donate care packages of information to them from time to time.  We need a photo of them to stick on our fridge. Hugesmile

At least they credit you. None of the US mags or blogger boy do that.

Maybe we can take a cover photo of Matty for the fridge?

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 9874
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee Baby!

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:49 am

@stuckinsc wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@stuckinsc wrote:DM loves y'all!

It used to annoy me.  Now I think of DM as the journalistic equivalent of a World Vision Sponsor Child - they're starved for leads and we donate care packages of information to them from time to time.  We need a photo of them to stick on our fridge. Hugesmile

At least they credit you. None of the US mags or blogger boy do that.

Maybe we can take a cover photo of Matty for the fridge?

Jo Scrimshire does indeed. thumbsup

Others, not so much.
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 pm

@mjoy wrote:I'm not convinced Sara is necessarily the Ex.  I remember back when I was looking at Matty's instagram after it went public and I just thought she was a friend.  Firstly, she's in Sydney and has been in Sydney since about October 2013.  It looks like she's been with her man beginning of early 2015.  There was certainly a chummy London group with a recurring group of friends in Matty's and her instagram but that's how I interpreted it.  Close group of Aussie friends enjoying the London life.  If they did date, it wasn't very long then cause the only evidence that there was something more was that instagram post on the beach captioned 'Mine x'

@mjoy, re the bold, you make an excellent point. So according to what Bobette summarized from the NW mag interview "a third ex-girlfriend who dumped him in the UK and prompted his move back to AUS just before he signed up for Georgia's season" So if Sara has been living in Sydney since October 2013 and the dumping by Matty's ex happened before he left London for AUS in 2015; how can Sara be the ex? It does not add up that Sara is the ex he was in love with IMO. Here is the IG that Matty posted when he got out of London in Dec 2015. And we know he started filming GL's season in June 2016.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_qa7XtQkBa/?taken-by=matthewdavidjohnson&hl=en

@LeapofFaith, girl you crack me up...I ate crow during Richie's season; trying to spare myself back to back season of crow eating laugh out loud so I am being cautious this season. I am most definitely not going to call it for Laura until all the pieces add up Hugesmile via sleuthing of course yes

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 pm

@mercieme wrote:
@mjoy wrote:I'm not convinced Sara is necessarily the Ex.  I remember back when I was looking at Matty's instagram after it went public and I just thought she was a friend.  Firstly, she's in Sydney and has been in Sydney since about October 2013.  It looks like she's been with her man beginning of early 2015.  There was certainly a chummy London group with a recurring group of friends in Matty's and her instagram but that's how I interpreted it.  Close group of Aussie friends enjoying the London life.  If they did date, it wasn't very long then cause the only evidence that there was something more was that instagram post on the beach captioned 'Mine x'

@mjoy, re the bold, you make an excellent point. So according to what Bobette summarized from the NW mag interview "a third ex-girlfriend who dumped him in the UK and prompted his move back to AUS just before he signed up for Georgia's season" So if Sara has been living in Sydney since October 2013 and the dumping by Matty's ex happened before he left London for AUS in 2015; how can Sara be the ex? It does not add up that Sara is the ex he was in love with IMO. Here is the IG that Matty posted when he got out of London in Dec 2015. And we know he started filming GL's season in June 2016.
https://www.instagram.com/p/_qa7XtQkBa/?taken-by=matthewdavidjohnson&hl=en

@LeapofFaith, girl you crack me up...I ate crow during Richie's season; trying to spare myself back to back season of crow eating laugh out loud so I am being cautious this season. I am most definitely not going to call it for Laura until all the pieces add up Hugesmile via sleuthing of course yes

Jumping in here with the exact quote from NW: "[I]t was Matty's split from his unnamed ex-girlfriend while living in the UK that really altered his life path, resulting in him packing his bags and heading back home to Bondi and The Bachelorette". It was my interpretation that this happened just before he signed up for Bachelorette but they don't actually specify a date. no idea
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:45 pm

@Bobette thanks girl for the quote....I still read and understand it as the break up happened in London and that's what prompted his move back to AUS. Matty left London for sure in Dec 2015 not just based on the IG posting of him departing London; he also told Georgia this on their date that he just got back from London about 6 months ago so the timing of the break up with the ex girlfriend being on or just before Dec 2015 matches IMHO.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 pm

Ok so to help piece together a timeline:

Matty pictured on Sara's timeline July 2013 at the Serpentine River in London with comments from people wanting him to go back to AU so was definitely in UK with Sara at this time.



Source

While she was posting selfies crediting a London salon for her blonde locks and looking JUST LIKE LAURA!!!  Seriously, is Matty looking for a Sara clone or what?


Source

And then by early 2015 she is posting pics of her new man.  Maybe they tweaked the dates a little to make for a better story with Georgia (i.e. freshly heartbroken) and now they have to stick to it?   question
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:06 pm

@Bobette you are funny girl....I really don't think the producers are going to tweak the dates for Laura or anyone for a love story; they are not that creative IMO. We had Sam F who was the darling of the franchise at some point and they didn't go take any measure to hide any of her past dating history to my knowledge, everything was left in the public domain for us to see; she literally was dating some dude a few months before her season starting filming and they still scripted her season as 'heartbreak to love' based on what went down with Blake.

It's possible Sara dated Matty before but she ain't the one that he was in love with and broke up with in 2015 just before GL's season IMO. In short, the fact that Sara has been living in Sydney since October 2013 is what convinces me she is not the ex Matty said he was in love with and prompted him to leave London Dec 2015 back to Sydney per the quote in NW mag.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:12 pm

More Matty from Sara's IG. Mainly seems to be up to and including mid-2013. No concrete confirmation of them being in a relationship.

Source

Source

Source


Source

Source

Source

Seems they knew each other since before 2011. The comment by @lisashae_coulton in that last one has me scratching my head. scratch
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:13 pm

@mercieme wrote:@Bobette you are funny girl....I really don't think the producers are going to tweak the dates for Laura or anyone for a love story; they are not that creative IMO. We had Sam F who was the darling of the franchise at some point and they didn't go take any measure to hide any of her past dating history to my knowledge, everything was left in the public domain for us to see; she literally was dating some dude a few months before her season starting filming and they still scripted her season as 'heartbreak to love' based on what went down with Blake.

It's possible Sara dated Matty before but she ain't the one that he was in love with and broke up with in 2015 just before GL's season IMO. In short, the fact that Sara has been living in Sydney since October 2013 is what convinces me she is not the ex Matty said he was in love with and prompted him to leave London Dec 2015 back to Sydney per the quote in NW mag.

I think you might be right. yes Sleuthing continues for the mystery UK heartbreaker then?
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Oh geez....you are calling the poor girl the "UK heartbreaker". I am rofl
I just see with Sara great friendship but nothing romantic in the pics IMO.
So yeah the search continues for the UK heartbreaker laugh out loud IMO.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Ok just had to check who @lisashaebutler is because of that comment on the last IG pic posted above.  Had a suspicion she might be the UKHB but she's actually this woman from the IG pic posted upthread and again below.  The hunt for the UKHB continues.  



Source
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 3782
Join date : 2016-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Lisa is another gorgeous girl IMO...now married with a baby girl. I wonder if she is Matty's friend or part of the circle he hangs out with.

That brings me to another question, anyone know any of Matty's friends other than his friend Van Peters who is married or has kids? TIA

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum