SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Georgia on Studio 10 addressing Matty's season while that spoof of Laura as GL 2.0 was played back to her, she was a trooper about it but what da heck...this season is going to go down the tubes IMO if the producers don't stop with this theme of Laura as GL 2.0....smh.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 pm

mercieme wrote:Georgia on Studio 10 addressing Matty's season while that spoof of Laura as GL 2.0 was played back to her, she was a trooper about it but what da heck...this season is going to go down the tubes IMO if the producers don't stop with this theme of Laura as GL 2.0....smh.

Yes, I'm really hating this theme. IMO it's really disrespectful to Laura to insinuate that he likes her because she is so much like GL. Laura seems beautiful, natural, intelligent, fun, and witty all on her own... why continually compare her to his ex.

The fact they're running with it definitely makes me question her as F1. I can't imagine her or Matty would be liking it.

Last edited by Hearts_And_Roses on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:28 pm

The more they keep running Laura as GL 2.0 is the more I will believe Laura is the red herring. The media blitz with the snow pics alone yesterday just took me back to the media hoopla a la Nikki and Heather....but I digress someone will either slip or the SC will give it away whether or not Laura is indeed F1....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Oh God that's so awkward. laugh out loud Felt like it was maybe intended as a bit of an ego boost for Georgia but I agree, disrespectful all round.

IMO Laura is actually a better match for Matty from what I've seen so far. She seems a bit more "loose", IYKWIM. I like Georgia but IMO she's quite measured.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:34 pm

mercieme wrote:The more they keep running Laura as GL 2.0 is the more I will believe Laura is the red herring. The media blitz with the snow pics alone yesterday just took me back to the media hoopla a la Nikki and Heather....but I digress someone will either slip or the SC will give it away whether or not Laura is indeed F1....jmho.

I'm starting to feel the same. The fact that Elise has only posted one photo on Instagram, less than all the others, is making me wonder if she's been told to stay quiet to reflect the story arc. I wonder if she'll start posting more when she starts being noticed more on the show.

I'll be really surprised if this season follows the same pattern as last season. If Laura = Lee, a clear favourite from the beginning (with a couple of others) and ticks all the boxes; and Elise = Matty, hidden early on but makes a great connection with the lead when they have a chance to shine, it seems wrong to have Laura F1 and Elise F2. JMO

On another topic, I really don't see Lisa getting much further than F7. Her Instagram posts don't show any feelings for Matty at all. I think he was more invested than her early on, and then things fizzle from both ends.
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:39 pm

mercieme wrote:The more they keep running Laura as GL 2.0 is the more I will believe Laura is the red herring. The media blitz with the snow pics alone yesterday just took me back to the media hoopla a la Nikki and Heather....but I digress someone will either slip or the SC will give it away whether or not Laura is indeed F1....jmho.

I'm still wondering if they deliberately cast Laura to be the Georgia "replacement" but didn't actually expect her to end up F1. As one of the girls said on night one, it could easily have worked to Laura's detriment to remind him of his ex.

If she is F1 this is IMO just the start of a string of accusations that he only chose her because he couldn't get "the real thing". So weird that Ch 10 would be pushing this idea on their own network. Any publicity is good publicity maybe?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 pm

I saw that Studio 10 used that clip of Laura as Georgia 2.0. It's why I posted that it's going to be really bad for Matty and his F1 if he chooses Laura because Laura is not even being seen as her own identity. It's like she is just a copy of someone Matty loved and that clip Studio 10 played (they are part of the network) is making fun of Matty and Matty in the rebound and Laura too (like he couldn't get the original). 

Add in first episode and TV Week's tweet (TV Week is also official with the show, just like Studio 10), and the theme so far is definitely that of Laura just being a copy. If Laura is F1, I can see this theme will only continue post-show and Laura always the "second" choice of what Matty wanted. I can see the tabloids having a heyday writing the headings now "Matty can't have Georgia so chooses second best option - a version of her" blah blah blah.

I know TPTB like to drive the bus over their leads... build them up only later to tear them down... but imo this is going to be something else if they keep up with this narrative  speechless

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Hearts_And_Roses wrote:

I'm starting to feel the same. The fact that Elise has only posted one photo on Instagram, less than all the others, is making me wonder if she's been told to stay quiet to reflect the story arc. I wonder if she'll start posting more when she starts being noticed more on the show.

I'll be really surprised if this season follows the same pattern as last season. If Laura = Lee, a clear favourite from the beginning (with a couple of others) and ticks all the boxes; and Elise = Matty, hidden early on but makes a great connection with the lead when they have a chance to shine, it seems wrong to have Laura F1 and Elise F2. JMO

On another topic, I really don't see Lisa getting much further than F7. Her Instagram posts don't show any feelings for Matty at all. I think he was more invested than her early on, and then things fizzle from both ends.

IA with both of these posts!! Also just to add imo Lisa will leave on her own accord just like Meagan Marx did last season...IMO she is still quite young and not ready to open up as much as she needs to in this environment......jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Speaking of Lisa, check out the comment she made on Florence's IG and Florence's reply. Now watch some bright spark pick up on this and claim Florence must be F1 because she said she kept him. laugh out loud

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 50K7JXh

Source

Meanwhile I agree with your comments about Lisa and that she will probably be the one to walk out (her or Florence IMO). I see quite a few similarities between Lisa and Megan, actually. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:50 pm

@Hearts_And_Roses....IA totally disrespectful....they even played that clip where they replaced Laura's face with GL's face....geez how low was that, it's one thing for us to watch that ourselves but for Studio 10 to show it....no words.

I also see Lisa leaving as F6 or F7....SM is going to go wild IMO...the girl is so popular right now I guess with her age she is attracting the younger viewers would be my guess.

Anyways on another note; one thing I noticed was in the Project TV interview, when they showed some of girls starting at the 2:00 mark of the YT vid below, they allowed us to hear Matty say "wow" to Elise and her giggling back at him; and this was after they showed Laura walking out the limo. They didn't show Matty say anything back to any of the other girls shown in the clip. I am just going to be parking all these crumbs away and refer to them later as needed giggling
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=inHgybARo6Y

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:55 pm

I never saw Matty and Georgia as a match. 

Pre-season I thought Laura could be a match. But after watching and seeing some of Laura's SM and things, I don't really see her as a match either. I thought her M&G was very much her directing Matty, leading him. Same with the dancing. Laura also comes across so much older than Matty to me. 

I actually don't see a match with any of the girls yet. Out of them all, I think Elise may be the best match but they've had her practically MIA so it's hard to say. 

Based on Elise's M&G video, their convo struck me as more on the same page/wavelength especially with Elise talking about "timing" being a factor for relationships, something Matty himself has said post-show. She also doesn't come across as older than Matty the way that Laura does imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Bobette wrote:Speaking of Lisa, check out the comment she made on Florence's IG and Florence's reply.  Now watch some bright spark pick up on this and claim Florence must be F1 because she said she kept him. laugh out loud

Yes! Just like they ran with Nat's joke about picking baby names and created 'Bachelor Baby Shock"... Idiots duh

Bobette wrote: Meanwhile I agree with your comments about Lisa and that she will probably be the one to walk out (her or Florence IMO).  I see quite a few similarities between Lisa and Megan, actually. Hugesmile  

Yes. And Holly in Blake's season too. When will they learn... tall blondes don't hang around :Auto:
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM