SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

america - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This show reminds me very much of the Real World.  It stayed on for 20+ seasons too, but they formula got stale.  The inbreeding and the fake jobs, it just died of it's own ridiculousness.  

This show still gets ratings and we are a SM overusing, reality tv loving nation, so heck, this show could keep going for years.  If we are truly disgusted, we have to stop watching.  But it is my guilty pleasure, so here I am.  JMO.

Or we can stop buying what they are trying to sell. I myself learned a long time ago. The sleuthing is more fun than getting stuck in all of TPTB BS. Just a thought
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

america - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Fred Johnson Teases Big Drama on "The Bachelorette: Men Tell All"

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

@pbmax I have skipped a couple of bachelors and don't do the SM stuff, if it isn't here, I don't see it. But as long as ratings are decent and they have SM buzz they will keep going. We will get small changes, but the overall formula of engagement, etc. That will stay the same. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 pm

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Can we just skip this episode? I literally could not care less what any of these men have to say. The ones who'll hog most of the time have been off the show for what feels like years at this point. Ugh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

MTA is such a waste. By this time, Dean has already moved on (twice!) and yet we have to watch him pretend to still be angry at her about the "I'm falling in love with you". Ugh. And I'm so not excited about their fake woke convo about race that will use to try and excuse casting Lee. Just a total waste of an episode.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Her tenacity for a proposal, contentment post-proposal gives me hope that she and hopefully, Bryan will see this through, but what do I know. There are very few things other than a love story that doesn't mend things for me.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:11 pm

This episode really will be MEN TELL NOTHING.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 pm

To compensate Men Tell Nothing, I hope they give us good bloopers and lots of new SCs

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 pm

So, will next Monday be 2 hours of MTA? Then the following week will be the second half of the Peter FS, Bryan's FS, RC, LCDs, FRC? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Yes. I think so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 pm

MTA pics are up... america - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 10 147165_2463-900x0
Source

It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Adam, Alex, Dean, DeMario, Fred, Iggy, Jack Stone, Jonathan, Josiah, Kenny, Lee, Lucas, Matt and Will – return to confront each other and Rachel one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. A look back at the most memorable moments in “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” history is presented. Finally, as the clock ticks down on Rachel’s journey to find love, an up-close-and-personal look at her final three guys.
Source

The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All (7/31)
July 25, 2017                                    

RACHEL FACES THE MEN SHE REJECTED AS 18 JILTED BACHELORS CONFRONT HER,
ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELORETTE: THE MEN TELL ALL,’ MONDAY, JULY 31

A Sneak Peek of Rachel’s Final Three Men – Bryan, Eric and Peter – Will Be Featured

Take a Look Back at the Most Memorable Moments in
‘The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All’ History

“The Men Tell All” – It’s an exciting, unpredictable reunion viewers won’t want to miss as the most memorable bachelors from this season – including Adam, Alex, Dean, DeMario, Fred, Iggy, Jack Stone, Jonathan, Josiah, Kenny, Lee, Lucas, Matt and Will – return to confront each other and Rachel one last time on national television to dish the dirt and tell their side of the story. A look back at the most memorable moments in “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” history is presented. Finally, as the clock ticks down on Rachel’s journey to find love, an up-close-and-personal look at her final three guys, on “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All,” MONDAY, JULY 31 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

Fans can go to ABC.com/BFL and the ESPN Fantasy App to play The Bachelorette Fantasy League, which allows players to challenge their family, friends and #BachelorNation in predicting weekly events, the final four men and the one who will receive the final rose.

Things heat up immediately when DeMario tries to defend himself about the claims that Lexi was his girlfriend even as he came on “The Bachelorette” to woo Rachel. According to him, he was an innocent victim, but was he? Iggy and Josiah have some choice words for one another, but then Lucas feels the need to chime in, too.

Kenny and Lee take the hot seat, and Lee tries to apologize, but Kenny will have none of it. Dean backs him up. Did Lee did try to defend his controversial tweets?

In a heart-wrenching moment, Dean explains that he really was falling in love with Rachel and that he always will love his father regardless of how long it will take before they can come to some resolution in their relationship.

Rachel will have to face the bachelors she sent home brokenhearted for the first time. She tries to explain what it is like to juggle multiple relationships and attempts to tell Dean that she really was falling in love with him. But will fan-favorite Dean understand why she sent him home?

The tension is ratcheted up when Rachel faces off with two men she is clearly disappointed in: DeMario and Lee.

Another popular feature, this season’s edition of the funniest bloopers and a look back at the most memorable moments in “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” history are showcased. A sneak peek of the wonderful final three men – Bryan, Eric and Peter – who are hoping to capture Rachel’s heart and the final rose also are featured. Rachel finds herself in an emotional predicament. She is falling in love with three amazing men as she enters the final week of her journey to find love. Who will get the final rose?

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are executive producers. “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

*COPYRIGHT ©2017 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. All photography is copyrighted material and is for editorial use only. Images are not to be archived, altered, duplicated, resold, retransmitted or used for any other purposes without written permission of ABC. Images are distributed to the press in order to publicize current programming. Any other usage must be licensed. Photos posted for Web use must be at the low resolution of 72dpi, no larger than 2×3 in size.

ABC Media Relations
Cathy Rehl
(212) 456-6749
cathy.rehl@abc.com

Mitchell Messinger
(818) 460-6532
mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com

For more information on “The Bachelorette,” visit abc.com.

Photography and video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photo request line (818) 460-6611.

Follow ABC Publicity on Twitter and Instagram.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose