SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by composer53 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Have we heard who was first in the hot seat and who was the surprise guest?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

The surprise guest was MacKenzie (? spelling) who is Kenny's daughter. It was a complete surprise to him, too!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:36 pm

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dessler Thanks for that! Well spoken, handsome and genuine. He is so not what I expected when we sleuthed him early on and knew he was a wrestler.

Just a super sweet guy who adores his little girl. IMHO.

I agree. What a nice surprise he is. When I heard Las Vegas wrestler, I had a different guy in mind.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Dean is sitting in the bach seat!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :thud

but someone had to take this place since F3 was not there....  ERIC!!!

I know but he must be one of the 3 they usually toss around. Why not have any other guy in that seat. Matt Iggy Fred?

good point.

gezzz I have no interest to see anothre 25 years old. Dean is bad news #2....

The only concerne I have with Eric is that he may be not enough diverse for the show. He expressed his frustration that she got read of all african americans... but other than that, it will be cute to see women fighting for him

dean or peter..... they should date the twins and be done with it

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 pm

I liked Kenny as the show unfolded. That interview with Ashley I only serves to validate my feelings. Classy, articulate, kind, great dad. Some woman will be lucky to be his wife
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:44 pm

luvstx wrote:I liked Kenny as the show unfolded. That interview with Ashley I only serves to validate my feelings. Classy, articulate, kind, great dad. Some woman will be lucky to be his wife

Yeah I really like Kenny and felt that he went on the show for the right reasons. Genuinely seems like a good/decent guy. Too bad he got caught up with the whole Lee drama.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 am

laugh out loud at Dean eating Cheetos in the middle of talking to Ashley. Legitimately munching on Flamin' Hots.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:08 am

BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud at Dean eating Cheetos in the middle of talking to Ashley. Legitimately munching on Flamin' Hots.
No class and immature IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:47 am

Just Looking wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:laugh out loud at Dean eating Cheetos in the middle of talking to Ashley. Legitimately munching on Flamin' Hots.
No class and immature IMO

I mean... if he did this at the Oscars, I would (somewhat) agree, but it's Men Tell All and he's having what proved to be an incredibly casual and not at all revealing conversation with Ashley I.

JMO, but sometimes you really want some Hot Cheetos.

And, he chews with his mouth closed. I see all of this as a win laugh out loud
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:51 pm

laugh out loud #Cheetosgate.  I hope Nick has seen this!! 

At least Dean's not wearing man capris and a star spangled shirt. laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 am

RS

Ok, lets get to your “Men Tell All” spoilers. Again, not a whole hell of a lot to get to here since the show is pretty much the same thing every season, but here’s the basics of what you need to know:

-Eric, Peter, and Bryan weren’t a part of the show.

-Lee and DeMario were both there.

-4 guys got called up to the hot seat: Dean, Adam, Kenny, and Lee. Dean talked about how he hasn’t spoken to his dad since the show ended, but he’s optimistic about the future. They showed behind the scenes clips of Adam and Rachel’s relationship since we basically never saw any of it on the show. They brought Kenny’s daughter out on stage as a surprise and he cried. Kenny never said he thought Lee was a racist, but was just constantly picking at him. 

-The Kenny and Lee debate took over a majority of the show. Essentially they were all trying to get Lee to admit he’s a racist, and of course, he never did. They did show his old tweets on the video screen. Lee basically apologized, said he’s learning, wants to become more educated about things, be better person, etc. 

-DeMario was only asked about his time on the show and nothing about BIP since that will be covered ad nauseum once the show begins. I’m not sure if what DeMario said about what happened on Rachel’s season will get shown because talked about how was set up by producers, this ex girlfriend was the one who wrote in to the show saying she knew him, he barely dated her, she was just a hookup, and she could never produce one picture with him because they were never that close. Can’t imagine they’ll show DeMario saying he was set up by producers, so lets see what happens with that. 

-Whaboom and Blake were arguing at the beginning of the show over, well, exactly what they were doing on the show. 

-There was no mention of Paradise at the MTA. Didn’t even show a preview for it or talk about it with the contestants who were in the audience. The ones that were there in attendance were: Alexis, Ben Z., Amanda, Raven, Jasmine, and Kristina. 

-Rachel came out to address the guys and not a whole hell of a lot happened. Dean asked her about her saying she was falling in love with him then immediately cut him after that. Rachel said she was but that their relationship wasn’t on the level as it was with the others. This segment was said to be not all that exciting.

-Bloopers were shown. 

-Soooooo yeah, that’s the basics. The Kenny/Lee stuff is talked about a lot, and race relations became the main topic of the show. So get ready for that.

SOURCE
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose