SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:11 pm

@lleyki thanks for clearing that up!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Iggy looks so different, laugh out loud! Post show, they all seem to love Iggy.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:24 pm

Check out Josiah's story. Alex has lit up shoes, so funny! Lee is right in there partying with all of them! (As I said before, I think it was all totally scripted, jmo, but a very BAD script.) Love these guys, this was a really great bunch imo!

I don't know how to bring the IG stories over or I would do it. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 4 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:33 pm

I'm not surprised Lee is there partying with the other guys. I've suspected long before that all the drama surrounding him is manufactured by the producers. In one of the guys IG story, they showed Lee having a chat with Elan, probably going through the script for the MTA (my speculation). Rolling Eyes Cynical me actually wonders how much Rachel is also in on it.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:50 pm

makeover wrote:I'm not surprised Lee is there partying with the other guys. I've suspected long before that all the drama surrounding him is manufactured by the producers. In one of the guys IG story, they showed Lee having a chat with Elan, probably going through the script for the MTA (my speculation). Rolling Eyes Cynical me actually wonders how much Rachel is also in on it.

yep ITA

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:50 pm

I don't think it was scripted, because you can't go back and make up tweets from years ago that are racist, islamaphobic, and sexist. I do think that Lee played along and hammed it up, so that he could get screentime and didn't realize he would portrayed as the "racist" guy and thought he would just be a typical villain. People are never black or white though, so I'm guessing he still got a long with the guys despite some of his views. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:55 pm

I watched a bunch of IG stories because they kindly linked each other and the few not linked I looked up myself when I spotted them. laugh out loud
Lee was definitely all smiles partying with the gang. I saw him hanging with Dean all buddy buddy laughing together and smiling for the camera in one IG story. And Kenny was right in that same happily partying group. They all seemed like pals.
The two sightings I saw of Rachel. One she was with Robby standing together and the other she was hanging in a group with primarily with her girl squad.
Raven continued to show her less than classy side IMO.  
JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Seabear wrote:I watched a bunch of IG stories because they kindly linked each other and the few not linked I looked up myself when I spotted them. laugh out loud
Lee was definitely all smiles partying with the gang. I saw him hanging with Dean all buddy buddy laughing together and smiling for the camera in one IG story. And Kenny was right in that same happily partying group. They all seemed like pals.
The two sightings I saw of Rachel. One she was with Robby standing together and the other she was hanging in a group with primarily with her girl squad.
Raven continued to show her less than classy side IMO.  
JMO

Yes, Raven, ugh.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Will says he uses Snap so if people are interested check him out

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:11 pm

I'm just saying, all the guys who were badmouthing Lee on the show (Kenny, Josiah, Dean) suddenly have no problem hanging with him now, so I still think those confessionals about Lee on the show were encouraged/ suggested by the producers. So were the villainous commentary by Lee. Lee's tweets are there before the show and IMO, he was recruited partly because of them to set up a storyline and some of the guys on the show went along with the script. I already find it suspect during the episode when Kenny said he thought Lee was his friend but because Lee interrupted his one on one time once, he was so offended by it and that silliness started the whole Lee/Kenny drama.

All the guys are used to interrupting each other. Bryan also interrupted Kenny's time with Rachel the very next episode but he didn't go off on Bryan.

Nothing and nobody is black and white on this show, JMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 pm

nd4reality wrote:Has this ever happened before since they started the TBC episodes ????

I.e showing the f3 elimination prior t the MTA ??

Yes, it happened last season before the WTA.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

lleyki wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Jonathan says "MTA" is scheduled to be broadcast on 7 August.
https://instagram.com/p/BW1fvErDPpw/

I don't understand ABC's schedule. Are they changing things this season completely?

Check the link again, it's been changed to July 31st. My guess is he just made a mistake and has edited to the date that fits the schedule. My guess is this Monday we will have the TBC episode where we don't get to see Bryan's FSD and the F3 rose ceremony. Then the next week, the hour before the MTA is aired, we will see Bryan's FSD and the F3 rose ceremony where it seems likely that Eric is eliminated, based on Adam's tagging Eric even if he and others made sure he wasn't seen in the pictures shared, since that hasn't aired yet. But I assume that means he was very much at the MTA. Then the following week, August 7 is the blessed finale where we finally know who Rachel picks.

Why tag him if he's there
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose