SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Imp Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:16 am

So next week we just have MTA and no new episode? And does that mean that Rachel has to face both her F2 and F3 on the ATFR?

Imp

Back to top Go down

TeamBBF - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Imp wrote:So next week we just have MTA and no new episode? And does that mean that Rachel has to face both her F2 and F3 on the ATFR?

IMO She is going to be nice to Eric and roast Peter. I can't wait! laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:40 pm

I think if Peter does not slam Rachel's decision or shade Bryan in any way, he will be good. If he does, I am sure Rachel will let him have it. laugh out loud
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:41 pm

@Dessler too late. The shade has happened. laugh out loud

What exactly is Peter's story going to be on the ATFR? I didn't want to get engaged, I'm not even sure that I want to date you, but I'm so heartbroken you didn't give me a chance?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:49 pm

JMHO but I think this show has become a mockery of what it started out to be. I was a fan from day one but I have to say my interest has seriously waned.

Also hope the MTA doesn't turn into a "race" thing. I never saw Rachel as "black." To me she was/is just another Bachelorette. Again, JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

A mockery of what it started out to be? CH gave Alex and Amanda edible body paints in the FS the first season.
The prototype is Who Wants to Marry A Multimillionaire?
It's always been a mockery.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Dessler wrote:I think if Peter does not slam Rachel's decision or shade Bryan in any way, he will be good. If he does, I am sure Rachel will let him have it. laugh out loud

I think she is going to go after him anyways coz a lot of hate which Bryan gets now esp. from Peter fans on SM is in some way validated by Peter's statements and SM likes. I don't think she is going to let him get away with it. I mean, this is the woman who had her claws all drawn out with her family last night in Bryan's defense and he wasn't her fiancé then. I can only imagine what she must be like now and frankly Peter means nothing to her anymore IMO, so I don't see her going easy on him esp. since she is also getting hate for not picking him when he didn't even want to get engaged to her.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:34 pm

@Newto and @Kashathediva

I get both of your opinions about the show and its mockery.  After all, this was the brainchild of Fleiss, at once genius programmer and muckraker.

For me, what makes it intolerable now is the 24 hour SM hype from the entire buffoonish cast that didn't exist in our faces during Alex's season and for many years.  It's taken the premise to complete ridicule.  The MTA and WTA are perfect examples of that.   It reminds me of that great Tears for Fears song:

Say that you'll never, never, never, need it
One headline, why believe it?
Everybody wants to rule the world

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Yes, it has gone past the nth degree. Jumped the shark. Gone past even that outrageous.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 pm

@coolangel I am ready for the smack down. Come on Rachel, call Peter out on his hypocrisy, please! JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm

I think what has changed for the worse with this show, is just how heavy handed it has become with the casting and the so-called faux drama each season. Sometimes it at least appeared to happen somewhat spontaneously, even though we know that TPTB always had their hands in there pulling the strings and manipulating people. But it's become so over-produced, if that's the right word. We can pick out the anointed villain every season and see the drama coming a mile away. I think the dates have become cliched and cartoonish, especially the group dates.

I also agree about sm being a huge part of this. It is insane and over the top with the cast on sm 24/7. It's taken things to a whole other level and not in a good way.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm

This show reminds me very much of the Real World. It stayed on for 20+ seasons too, but they formula got stale. The inbreeding and the fake jobs, it just died of it's own ridiculousness.

This show still gets ratings and we are a SM overusing, reality tv loving nation, so heck, this show could keep going for years. If we are truly disgusted, we have to stop watching. But it is my guilty pleasure, so here I am. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - MTA - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+84
CHO
Rolly
luvnunity
nuts2uiam
Shadow
Bet2Win
sfrank
Nillay
Mommyof2
nikikass
richmondrose