SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:So what are we supposed to assume? They slept together or nahh?

She basically said she slept with two, but not all threee. So definitely Bryan...the other has to be Peter, right? She and Eric just have such a friends dynamic, but Peter is that classic hot guy you get out of your system before settling down.

Did she say that?! I don't recall seeing that. giggling

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

Talk about  bringing someone to the f3.

Peter has gone kicking and screaming.

He must really want the gig.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm

North wrote:
Alanna wrote:So what are we supposed to assume? They slept together or nahh?

People Magazine:
Rachel Lindsay Didn't Get Intimate in All the Bachelorette Fantasy Suites — but She Did Bring a Checklist

Thanks!

Though she didn’t get into specifics, 32-year-old Lindsay did reveal, “I didn’t do it with everyone.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria when did she say that? That's not what she said in the interview I saw, she didn't say when asked how many.

She didn't say it, but that's what the implication was for me. Since she's repeatedly said "I kept to my word and didn't do it with all three!" And then they're like "well, how many of them? Two?" And she says "well, I didn't say I'll tell you that!". I think she would have confirmed it was one and if it had only been Bryan, because I'm sure that her fiancé would prefer to hear that. You're right, though, she didn't straight up say it, it was just me reading between the lines! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria when did she say that? That's not what she said in the interview I saw, she didn't say when asked how many.
Exactly, GA! She said not all three but didn't elaborate beyond that.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel's BL was sooo off with Peter.

Incredible.

I have never witnessed this ever.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm

I feel bad for Rachel. It's almost like she is a contestant again and lead Peter is holding back and just asking her to express her feelings. hmmm hmmm

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Rachel - tweet something, anything about your date with Peter. Pretty please! ;)

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm

quietpal wrote:Now they have their own wine cellar? They're really trying to shove romance down Peter's throat and he ain't budging.laugh out loud

Their own wine cellar but it's HIS key. Nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm

quietpal wrote:
Exactly, GA! She said not all three but didn't elaborate beyond that.
If she has said she only did with one, it would have been obvious imo. SO she said nothing after that point. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Oh joy ! More awkwardness.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:52 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Rachel - tweet something, anything about your date with Peter. Pretty please! ;)
No way imo. It's all out war now between them (B/R) and P that she saw what P is saying about her love imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 75 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 55 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702