SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't think he liked her ever.
Not knocking R but Sometimes I think he acts as though she has BO or something.

1) BO
2) Halitosis
3) Greyscale
4) Psoriosis
5) warts
6) Herpes
7) Shingles
8)Cooties
9) fill in the blank.
10) He simply was never into her and wanted the next TB

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Aria wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Aria, I think we see all three at the F3 RC.  Not the FRC.

That's what I said!

Sorry, I misunderstood. I think we are supposed to wonder for two weeks if she left the FS from Peter. Unfortunately, Peter still has a date where he meets a priest with her, so he is F2. Yuck. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm

From Twitter: "This was the chopped and screwed version of my response. Obviously Engagement means marriage 2 me. It's all I talk about #theBachelorette"

I feel like Rachel is annoyed with the editing because she is being a bit defiant or sassy tonight with her responses on Twitter. Me thinks she is really over it at this point.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm

@stuckinsc I clarified about his azz. I was being literal. laugh out loud

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm

allykat wrote:Tonight is the first time I've watched any of this season. I turned it on as Bryan's date was starting, then saw first FSD (can't remember that guys name) and Peter date. Seems pretty obvious it's Bryan, yeah? Is there a theory on why they aren't hiding that?

It's not even so much the chemistry I saw with Bryan (I didn't), but the total lack of chemistry or real interest in the other guy or Peter. I would guess Bryan just by default.

and just like that, she has it down pat! yes I've said it all season, Peter is the easiest contestant I sleuthed, to not be the F1. Bryan adores her, as she does him!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:12 pm

Everyone says Bryan is not genuine but no one questions Peter? I'll never get it. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think I will be good watching Peters fine azz in tight pants for an entire season.

I just realized that.

Diddo.

Just to clarity, just his azz for a season. And maybe some shirtless shots.

Jmo.
I think he would work best with a cloth sack over his head and not talk at all.
neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 2498057887

He would be an azz all season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:14 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:and here is another one dramatic story of an ex girlfriend he couldn't give his all to for Peter.
Just hope we are not going to hear it anytime soon in our TV (for next bach for example).

Feel bad for Rachel in that scene.
Oh you betcha. If he is the lead next season, his opening scene will be him retelling the tale of *gulp* I really want it to work it with Rachel *gulp* but I couldn't give her what she wanted *gulp* I felt so guilty for hurting her *gulp*.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:14 pm

lleyki wrote:Is he seriously just sitting there patting her shoulder while she's being emotional? This is just one of the reasons I don't get the Peter love and get why the guys from Two Bros call him Peter-Bot. There is just something so cold and emotionless about him.

I see it the same way and always have. There's being reserved and then there's just cold. Peter is just cold and emotionless. jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:15 pm

i hate HATE TBC with a passion...........................................................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Can someone embed Rachel's last tweet in this thread?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:16 pm

makeover wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:and here is another one dramatic story of an ex girlfriend he couldn't give his all to for Peter.
Just hope we are not going to hear it anytime soon in our TV (for next bach for example).

Feel bad for Rachel in that scene.
Oh you betcha. If he is the lead next season, his opening scene will be him retelling the tale of *gulp* I really want it to work it with Rachel *gulp* but I couldn't give her what she wanted *gulp* I felt so guilty for hurting her *gulp*.

not looking forward to that at all.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 75 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702