SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 am

@FashionLover

yesterday rachel and bryan CLEARLY said that it was heavily chopped. Both said that he went to speak a 1-1 with her dad.

As usual the cutting room made it look like it was an horrible meeting. I am sure if it was, they would not have PRETENDED it went okay. Sorry, but that is completely illogical. For both, it was an important meeting.

EDITS EDITS EDITS........

Peter on the other hand showed his true colors.... AGAIN.

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 am

FashionLover wrote:At this point, everyones opinions have been made. It's too late in the game for any audience member to change their mind. Anything Bryan does will be considered fake fake fake, and anything peter does will be perfect perfect perfect. If this three have issues with each other (no secret of no love between peter and Bryan) my suggestion is for them to fake smile through it at AFTR, act cordial and move on.

Although I loved every minute of Bryan's disastrous MTP, I'm objective enough to say that they were tough on him without a fair shot. I guess he just gives off bad vibes in general. But him and rachel sitting down after and patting each other on the back, talking about how amazing it went kinda confirms this two really live in la la land. Like, at least acknowledge it could have gone better. Ish.
Yes that post mortem discussion was so bizarre imo especially because of the rumor that the sis even told folks in Dallas that Rach chose the one they liked less.

I did love the uncle happily chowing down on dinner during this date though laugh out loud laugh out loud Reminds me of some classic dads I know irl where no family drama between mom and kids can interrupt their meal time, like Mike's dad on Stranger Things.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
kerriway wrote:

1:33 - 1:38

Peter is such a jerk!

Rachel: That's not what that means to me though.
Peter: And I struggle with that though.

Look at his face and mocking tone as he shakes his head and mimics Rachel and her use of the word though.
This guy is a passive aggressive nightmare.

Imo he simply doesn't like Rachel. It's his way or no way, and he won't compromise. And his mocking tone isn't cool.

Couldn't agree more.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:55 am

FashionLover wrote:
Although I loved every minute of Bryan's disastrous MTP, I'm objective enough to say that they were tough on him without a fair shot. I guess he just gives off bad vibes in general. But him and rachel sitting down after and patting each other on the back, talking about how amazing it went kinda confirms this two really live in la la land. Like, at least acknowledge it could have gone better. Ish.

We only saw the heavily edited little portion of that visit, which supports TPBP sl. Most likely Imo, the visit did go fine, it wasn't hours of non stop grilling, but nice adult conversation and it felt good to Rachel and Bryan. This edit Imo confirms nothing else but the sl TPBP wants the viewers to see.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 am

Just Looking wrote:The thing that really get to me with the US shows is the engagement at the end.  I've said it before AUS and NZ seasons do not end in an engagement, but they often lead to long term relationships, engagements, weddings, babies.  It's so much more realistic IMO and I really don't understand why US keeps on with the engagement at the end thing.  Maybe someone can explain this?  JMO

This probably is not the explanation you want, but I will try.
Because this is the show Michael Fleiss created. It's his baby. You may like the other shows AUS and NZ better but they are spin-offs. There is nothing wrong with those shows and liking them better. But those are not his shows, how he wanted them etc. They may not be anything close to how he wanted the show, IDK. I can't speak for him or get into his mind.
This is his show. This is how it will be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 am

kerriway wrote:

1:33 - 1:38

Peter is such a jerk!

Rachel: That's not what that means to me though.
Peter: And I struggle with that though.

Look at his face and mocking tone as he shakes his head and mimics Rachel and her use of the word though.
This guy is a passive aggressive nightmare.

He said "And I struggle with that then". It's funny how differently we see the same things. I didn't see a hint of passive-aggression or mocking there. He said he respects her views and doesn't want her to give up on what she believes and needs in her life. IMO he's just respectfully acknowledging that there's a big difference in their views and he doesn't know what to do about it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:00 am

That clip. Mess.

At this juncture... I'm hesitant to even truly assess what was really happening in those situations last night after Rachel basically put on blast that this episode was "chopped and screwed" in regards to editing and that she was made to seem like she was saying things she wasn't and Bryan was made to be doing things he wasn't and they dropped major parts of his conversations with her family, etc.

How well did Bryan's meeting with the family really go? No clue, because they edited it beyond the beyond to create a narrative. But given the things Bryan and Rachel are spelling it out, I mean hinting about on social media, I'm thinking we didn't get an accurate read on his MTP date.

How did Rachel's conversation with Peter really go? No clue, because they edited it beyond the beyond to the point Rachel spoke up and said that's not even what she was expressing.

But even with all of that... We know she cried and got a pat on the arm, a stare, and... Lol. I mean, we don't really have to know anything else about that situation to form some logical conclusions, y/y? Or maybe that's just me.

We've talked about the edit all season, but it sounds like last night really was a doozy.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:03 am

I think that if the show did not end in a engagement/promise of marriage, Rachel would have declined to be the bachelorette. She said it again on the show, that if she just wanted a boyfriend she would have stayed in Dallas.

Peter is logical in not being sure enough to propose but I think the right thing to do is to leave. It is not new to him what Rachel's expectations are from doing this, she has been saying this since night one. That is where my distrust of Peter comes from, I feel like he gives her just enough for her to not send him home and at the same time goes two steps back. It feels very strategic and manipulative to me. If you are unsure and you care for as much as you say, just leave so she can focus on the people who want the same thing she does a la Brooks, Frank, Constantine. That is what real honesty looks like IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:03 am

That clip is so incoherent it's not even worth it interpreting to me. I think the editor monkeys were rebelling because the minimum banana wage hasn't increased since Brads 1st season laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:07 am

^^^   Regardless of how they edit the scenes with Peter.   They can not edit his body language!   That tells me
everything I need to know.

Honestly, it's embarrassing for Rachel (IMO) to have this loser act like he is so above her, and is just biding his time, and
hoping to make it to the next round.   Sickening.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:07 am

HEA wrote:@FashionLover

yesterday rachel and bryan CLEARLY said that it was heavily chopped. Both said that he went to speak a 1-1 with her dad.

As usual the cutting room made it look like it was an horrible meeting. I am sure if it was, they would not have PRETENDED it went okay. Sorry, but that is completely illogical. For both, it was an important meeting.

EDITS EDITS EDITS........

Peter on the other hand showed his true colors.... AGAIN.

It was edited I won't dispute that, but what we saw and the conversations that we heard also happened. Rachel has said her fiancé had it the hardest. and yes, it's illogical for them to pretend how amazing the MTP went, that's why I was pointing it out.

Yes, Peter did continue to show his true colors, and everyone seemed to love them so I'm not stressing
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 am

likeashipblown wrote:That clip. Mess.

At this juncture... I'm hesitant to even truly assess what was really happening in those situations last night after Rachel basically put on blast that this episode was "chopped and screwed" in regards to editing and that she was made to seem like she was saying things she wasn't and Bryan was made to be doing things he wasn't and they dropped major parts of his conversations with her family, etc.

How well did Bryan's meeting with the family really go? No clue, because they edited it beyond the beyond to create a narrative. But given the things Bryan and Rachel are spelling it out, I mean hinting about on social media, I'm thinking we didn't get an accurate read on his MTP date.

How did Rachel's conversation with Peter really go? No clue, because they edited it beyond the beyond to the point Rachel spoke up and said that's not even what she was expressing.

But even with all of that... We know she cried and got a pat on the arm, a stare, and... Lol. I mean, we don't really have to know anything else about that situation to form some logical conclusions, y/y? Or maybe that's just me.

We've talked about the edit all season, but it sounds like last night really was a doozy.

body language says it all...

but if we are unsure and STILL excuse Peter for it, lets remember the SAME SCRIPT prods use each season. At hometown they always make sure to deliver us a bad HTD for the F1 and and excellent one for the F2. (yes I am aware of exception like when they strayed like jojo but her brothers were just acting)

From my perspective, the prods followed the same old same old that works every single season scenario.

Change names, same script.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702