SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 pm

@rachelisqueen I think someone mentioned it about a week ago, if I remember correctly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:39 am

Moved from Becca Tilley's thread.

TheWrongReasons wrote:I do think Dean bears an uncanny resemblance to Chris Soules in certain pics/angles, such as this:

Credit: @Dean Michael Unglert

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71281

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am

Shawn and Kait on their podcast are wondering if Dean is part of one direction with the fan love laugh out loud But Kait thinks he needs to go on BIP 3 more times before he's ready for an actual relationship. So funny and so true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:56 am

Cute but immature. Who could be so insensitive to women he cares about?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5282

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:23 pm

Dean is playing the field. He isn't ready to settle down anytime soon. He reminds me of Jef Holm looks/personality wise. Kristina is so sweet but seems like she got caught up in Dean;s mess.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

I used to think he was naive during Rachel's season or maybe he is just that clueless, but the head games he seems to be playing with Kristina are horrible. I used his behavior to make a point with my 14-year-old (who never watches the show but was enthralled) about never letting a guy make her feel the way Kristina was feeling. He's definitely not ready to settle down.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:57 pm

He is not naive for sure! He has problem in relationships. Kinda understandable, but still doesn't look good at all!
Kristina has her own problems, so it makes everything even worse.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:I used to think he was naive during Rachel's season or maybe he is just that clueless, but the head games he seems to be playing with Kristina are horrible.  I used his behavior to make a point with my 14-year-old (who never watches the show but was enthralled) about never letting a guy make her feel the way Kristina was feeling.  He's definitely not ready to settle down.

I think the real message from Dean's behavior is to LISTEN and watch and behave accordingly. Dean was very honest and upfront with Christina BEFORE the rose ceremony. She did not listen. He told her she was free to date other people. Anytime a man tells you that, it's because he plans to do exactly that. Dean is conflicted because he has a conscience. Many men do not. As bad as this situation is, it is mostly of her own making because she doesn't want to believe what he tells her. 

She wants what she wants. He does not. Pain will naturally follow.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

wishesfireworks wrote:Dean is playing the field. He isn't ready to settle down anytime soon. He reminds me of Jef Holm looks/personality wise. Kristina is so sweet but seems like she got caught up in Dean;s mess.

Kristina ran into Dean's mess, locked the door and refused to come out. :headbanging  She looks sweet but she's actually trying to force him to do what she wants by whining, looking sad, crying on other guys' shoulders, etc. Where I'm from, we call that manipulation, no matter who does it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
wishesfireworks wrote:Dean is playing the field. He isn't ready to settle down anytime soon. He reminds me of Jef Holm looks/personality wise. Kristina is so sweet but seems like she got caught up in Dean;s mess.

Kristina ran into Dean's mess, locked the door and refused to come out. :headbanging  She looks sweet but she's actually trying to force him to do what she wants by whining, looking sad, crying on other guys' shoulders, etc. Where I'm from, we call that manipulation, no matter who does it.
I haven't seen a member of the squad outside of Dani M who I wouldn't describe as manipulative. Raven hides it the best but it's there always lurking, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:26 am

Are Dean and Kristina seeing each other again?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:54 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

I haven't seen a member of the squad outside of Dani M who I wouldn't describe as manipulative. Raven hides it the best but it's there always lurking, IMO.

That's because she isn't a member of the squad.

As much of an idiot I think Dean is, I'm not buying Kristina's shtick either. She has to take some responsibility as well. She saw what was going on. She knew how the show works. She was the one who wanted to torture herself by watching Dean make out with DLo even when Robby was trying to get her to go else where and then cry and whine about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Murakamee
North
Mia_Leoni
Kels0012
agentcurls