Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 am

Yeah, I've been over feeling sorry for Kristina for a while now. Girl needs to help herself and if she refuses to, then good riddance. 

I'm sure DLo has closed that door by now - and good on her. Time to find a real man.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Contrarian I know, but if true, I get where K/Dean are coming from. It might be reaching too far, but maybe after some introspection, they have both learned something from their time in paradise. Due to their traumatic pasts, they are likely more reflective than most. I'm going to support them and stay open-minded about what the future holds for these two, whether it be moving past BIP and remaining friends or more. Dean is at that age where he may be able to change and heal past hurts with the right person.
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think so, because Dean was pulling the same ish after BIP. Saying on camera that he loved Kristina, then sleeping with DLo once the cameras were off. Giving her the impression that things were done with DLo and hanging with her, until she found out through leaked photos. The only reason it's done with DLo now is that SHE actually has some self-esteem and stopped it once she realized she was being played. Dean is going to string Kristina along for his ego and his image, while he dates other women who are more his type. Kristina just has a bad picker. Jef and now Dean? Come on, girl. Love yourself. IMO.
Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Eff the both of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think so, because Dean was pulling the same ish after BIP. Saying on camera that he loved Kristina, then sleeping with DLo once the cameras were off. Giving her the impression that things were done with DLo and hanging with her, until she found out through leaked photos. The only reason it's done with DLo now is that SHE actually has some self-esteem and stopped it once she realized she was being played. Dean is going to string Kristina along for his ego and his image, while he dates other women who are more his type. Kristina just has a bad picker. Jef and now Dean? Come on, girl. Love yourself. IMO.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah, I've been over feeling sorry for Kristina for a while now. Girl needs to help herself and if she refuses to, then good riddance. 

I'm sure DLo has closed that door by now - and good on her. Time to find a real man.
clapping!  I agree
And ugh... the Ellen thing - I don't want any more of this Jared/Caila/AI deja vu. Stop it! laugh out loud
Well, I guess Kristina only subtly (as in as subtle as a ton of bricks) sl*t-shamed DLo with the whole "not even a woman but a girl" because of ocean straddling/Jack Stone joking makeouts... instead of outright calling here a "whore" ala AI to Caila, so progress  :dripdrip

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post by BKay on Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Kristina is a poster child for women who grow up unloved by their parent(s) and continually seek out those same types of relationships in adulthood trying to "repair" what was broken inside. She needs counseling and I hope she comes to know that instead of chasing the Deans of this world.
BKay

Female Posts : 3711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm

So basically Dean wants to have his cake and eat it too? Liked Kristina, then shiny, new HAWT DLo comes along. Wants to sample DLo but have his fallback girl too once the shiny wears off. Hmmm. It must be working. no no
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:21 am

Why is Dean suddenly dressing like a middle aged woman? JMO
Check his Instagram for proof.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelor in Paradise‏ @BachParadise
Dean in the headlights.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:06 pm

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it. Reading her caption to the photo she wants us to think of her relationship as deeper than was shown....not just physical...and she wants to have fun, but still wants monogamy and thought they wanted the same thing, but implies they don't...and this is the photo she chooses to post. I thought she was all done with him?
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm

At this point, IMO it just comes off as a lack of self- respect. Like, fool me once, shame on you. Maybe another chance or two, to get clarity on the situation.
But now, it just looks sad. How is competing and "winning" Dean's attention a prize? The cliche, many fish in the sea. How is this one such a catch?
All jmo

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum