SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:09 am

Yeah, I've been over feeling sorry for Kristina for a while now. Girl needs to help herself and if she refuses to, then good riddance. 

I'm sure DLo has closed that door by now - and good on her. Time to find a real man.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Contrarian I know, but if true, I get where K/Dean are coming from. It might be reaching too far, but maybe after some introspection, they have both learned something from their time in paradise. Due to their traumatic pasts, they are likely more reflective than most. I'm going to support them and stay open-minded about what the future holds for these two, whether it be moving past BIP and remaining friends or more. Dean is at that age where he may be able to change and heal past hurts with the right person.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:49 pm

@agentcurls I don't think so, because Dean was pulling the same ish after BIP. Saying on camera that he loved Kristina, then sleeping with DLo once the cameras were off. Giving her the impression that things were done with DLo and hanging with her, until she found out through leaked photos. The only reason it's done with DLo now is that SHE actually has some self-esteem and stopped it once she realized she was being played. Dean is going to string Kristina along for his ego and his image, while he dates other women who are more his type. Kristina just has a bad picker. Jef and now Dean? Come on, girl. Love yourself. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Eff the both of them. #TeamDLo laugh out loud
Aria wrote:@agentcurls I don't think so, because Dean was pulling the same ish after BIP. Saying on camera that he loved Kristina, then sleeping with DLo once the cameras were off. Giving her the impression that things were done with DLo and hanging with her, until she found out through leaked photos. The only reason it's done with DLo now is that SHE actually has some self-esteem and stopped it once she realized she was being played. Dean is going to string Kristina along for his ego and his image, while he dates other women who are more his type. Kristina just has a bad picker. Jef and now Dean? Come on, girl. Love yourself. IMO.
summerdayze wrote:Yeah, I've been over feeling sorry for Kristina for a while now. Girl needs to help herself and if she refuses to, then good riddance. 

I'm sure DLo has closed that door by now - and good on her. Time to find a real man.
clapping!  I agree
And ugh... the Ellen thing - I don't want any more of this Jared/Caila/AI deja vu. Stop it! laugh out loud
Well, I guess Kristina only subtly (as in as subtle as a ton of bricks) sl*t-shamed DLo with the whole "not even a woman but a girl" because of ocean straddling/Jack Stone joking makeouts... instead of outright calling here a "whore" ala AI to Caila, so progress  :dripdrip

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Kristina is a poster child for women who grow up unloved by their parent(s) and continually seek out those same types of relationships in adulthood trying to "repair" what was broken inside. She needs counseling and I hope she comes to know that instead of chasing the Deans of this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:35 pm

So basically Dean wants to have his cake and eat it too? Liked Kristina, then shiny, new HAWT DLo comes along. Wants to sample DLo but have his fallback girl too once the shiny wears off. Hmmm. It must be working. no no
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:21 am

Why is Dean suddenly dressing like a middle aged woman? JMO
Check his Instagram for proof.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 DJfHCOfVYAE3MjB
Bachelor in Paradise‏ @BachParadise
Dean in the headlights.
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 21480099_348257298961703_5004376712251703296_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6K09KgmhQ/?taken-by=theellenshow
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 21480080_248866085636191_3884037314883616768_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9EIJqApCH/?taken-by=daniellellombard
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:09 am

Maddy wrote:Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 21480080_248866085636191_3884037314883616768_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY9EIJqApCH/?taken-by=daniellellombard

I don't get it. Reading her caption to the photo she wants us to think of her relationship as deeper than was shown....not just physical...and she wants to have fun, but still wants monogamy and thought they wanted the same thing, but implies they don't...and this is the photo she chooses to post. I thought she was all done with him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm

At this point, IMO it just comes off as a lack of self- respect. Like, fool me once, shame on you. Maybe another chance or two, to get clarity on the situation.
But now, it just looks sad. How is competing and "winning" Dean's attention a prize? The cliche, many fish in the sea. How is this one such a catch?
All jmo

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Murakamee
North
Mia_Leoni
Kels0012
agentcurls