SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:47 am

IMO, even with his sucky actions, his podcast will be a success due to his following. He is far and away the most popular person to emerge from this last season. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:53 am

Kashathediva wrote: @Chgohighlife Actually, I don't buy that facade.
That "I have a cut face and the dog ate my home work, so I can get away with anything" doesn't work for me. Let's face it, with mother nature or mother CVS anyone can have a cute face. Those are becoming a dime a dozen and some of that tedious, immature behavior gets old on a mid 20's adult. IMO Who on this show doesn't have a have an attractive face and some kind of backstory?
I would have a lot more respect for him if he could take his backstory and mentor a troubled teen and truly mentor or seek out grief counseling. Not that he needs my respect. Take the lemons and make lemonade.
@kashathediva....but, you are a mature woman who is not superficial and values realness. That's not who desires Dean, IMO.  The kind of people who loved Elvis and James Dean and greatly value physical beauty and are suckers for a fake story number in the millions and Dean has captured almost a million in his i/g following. He did not lose any because Kristina was pathetic and I dare say he shouldn't have. He has a huge playground created by his appeal. I see what they see in him and while I agree the franchise has many very handsome men - IMO Dean has no peer. I can see what all the shouting is about even though I always required much more emotionally and definitely much, much more intellectually than he offers in my personal choices when I was looking. He is Dean the Dream IMO and he's too young, empty and immature to settle down with anyone or make meaningful contributions yet so, there will continue to be the simpering Kristina's and smoldering D Lo's for some time to come. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:41 am

@Chgohighlife I am not always mature. hehehe Far from it. I do value substance, however point taken.
But yes, I understand where you are coming from, although I don't adhere to it myself.
I tend not to romanticize life.
So to me, he is just a load of bullchit at this point in time, as are many of the cast.
He is a paper doll in a paper doll collection. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:@Chgohighlife I am not always mature. hehehe Far from it. I do value substance, however point taken.
But yes, I understand where you are coming from, although I don't adhere to it myself.
I tend not to romanticize life.
So to me, he is just a load of bullchit at this point in time, as are many of the cast.
He is a paper doll in a paper doll collection. JMO

Whoa!! I have always had a weakness for good looking men but, I like to think I value strong intellect more - ok, well as much. Dean's looks are not what I'm all about but, I get it. I do pride myself on being able to take the objective view and analyze issues from all sides even though I'm able to argue my own opinion best... Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:25 am

I am tolerant because I believe that his antics and the cute face make him (Dean) relevant right now, but the lack of substance will limit his shelf life, IMO. Next season's cast will most likely yield a "Dean 2.0"  and I can't wait to see how Dean evolves to keep himself relevant, when there is real competition. laugh out loud
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:13 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I am tolerant because I believe that his antics and the cute face make him (Dean) relevant right now, but the lack of substance will limit his shelf life, IMO. Next season's cast will most likely yield a "Dean 2.0"  and I can't wait to see how Dean evolves to keep himself relevant, when there is real competition. laugh out loud

His downfall is he isn't shrewd, strategic or smart. *IMO* You need at least one of those. Those awful outfits aren't helping either.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:I am tolerant because I believe that his antics and the cute face make him (Dean) relevant right now, but the lack of substance will limit his shelf life, IMO. Next season's cast will most likely yield a "Dean 2.0"  and I can't wait to see how Dean evolves to keep himself relevant, when there is real competition. laugh out loud

His downfall is he isn't shrewd, strategic or smart. *IMO* You need at least one of those. Those awful outfits aren't helping either.

Dayum gf, you just gave him cliff notes!!!!!laugh out loud  It won't be as much fun now you gave him ideas.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:41 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Dayum gf, you just gave him cliff notes!!!!!laugh out loud  It won't be as much fun now you gave him ideas.

Don't worry. You can't buy those things and he can't borrow them like outfits, either.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Too bad those button ups don't go up high enough.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:16 pm

I didn't watch BIP but didn't dean already have his downfall and somehow managed to find away to capitalize off of it? Imo that's pretty damn strategic and smart. He needs to work on his public speaking though.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Don't watch BIP either, I read the cliff notes. laugh out loud  @FashionLover, you are no fun, quit helping him. All these hints you guys are offering up to Dean FOC!!! You say he has been strategic and smart by capitalizing, make me a believer, show me dollars and cents, not just colorful or buttoned up exposure.  rotfl
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 pm

@Stacia620 thanks for posting, but this is being discuss in the Winter Games Spoiler thread since it has WG spoilers.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4194p468-bachelor-winter-games-episodes-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71283

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - BIP 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Murakamee
North
Mia_Leoni
Kels0012
agentcurls