SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I think people are forgetting that the bachelorette' assignment is to get two men to fall in love with her and be ready, willing and able to marry her. That is what TPTB want. Rachel had her f1 in place, but still needed the f2 to complete her part of the bargain. She knew she could get Peter to say he was falling in love with her, but he seemed totally unwilling to propose (IMO because his goal was to become the bachelor.) She's upset because of the contract.

Is that really in the contract? I don't know about that one. Yes, the Bachelorette has to lead on the f2 but I haven't heard that she has to get both guys to propose. In any case, she could have kept Eric because he was likely to propose it that was required. Peter gave her the out by saying he won't propose. I believe the sleuthing and Astrid's slip up but I still don't get the editing. Ali commented out that they'd never let Rachel announce she's engaged if only one of her f2 is proposing. She thinks that means it's really Peter. I don't but it keeps bugging me that they're giving more doubt on the f2 when it's usually the f1. It would seem to be foreshadowing him proposing as f1 like Ian did in Meredith's season but that doesn't happen from everything I'm reading.  no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Yes, the lead needs at least the F2 to say I love you and I think that there is added bonus if both are willing to propose . I don't have proof JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:13 pm

I have no proof, but I remember Emily dragging it out of Sean to just dump him. I think it is highly encouraged. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:42 pm

A lot of formers both on TB and the 'ette were dragged into saying ILY. I don't even recall a F2 not saying ILY? Someone can CMIIW

Heck Rachel herself F3 said she was falling in love with Nick. I don't recall a F2 that wasn't going to propose or want to be proposed to, again someone can CMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:51 pm

I think Chris L may not have proposed and he was the only guy to not even make it to the LCD, but he was honestly such an F3/friend vibe to me.

Did Kiptyn propose? I honestly forgot with Reid coming back.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Chris L may not have proposed and he was the only guy to not even make it to the LCD, but he was honestly such an F3/friend vibe to me.

No Kiptyn had the ring in his pocket but he did not propose, Jillian stopped him before he got to that point but she did let Reid propose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think Chris L may not have proposed and he was the only guy to not even make it to the LCD, but he was honestly such an F3/friend vibe to me.

No Kiptyn had the ring in his pocket but he did not propose, Jillian stopped him before he got to that point but she did let Reid propose!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally remember Reid. I was like Jilly, say yes to Reid, Ed will break your heart. I honestly remember her bad pink prom type dress, but don't remember Kiptyn at the FRC. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

I totally remember Reid.  I was like Jilly, say yes to Reid, Ed will break your heart.  I honestly remember her bad pink prom type dress, but don't remember Kiptyn at the FRC. giggling

I really liked Jillian and Reid together...I remember she always acted so awkward when he came up in interviews and thought it was becaus he was F1. cantstopl Little did I know it would end the way it did.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:A lot of formers both on TB and the 'ette were dragged into saying ILY. I don't even recall a F2 not saying ILY? Someone can CMIIW

Heck Rachel herself F3 said she was falling in love with Nick. I don't recall a F2 that wasn't going to propose or want to be proposed to, again someone can CMIIW.

Becca never said ILY and didn't want a proposal.

It wasn't a storyline, IIRC, but Kiptyn did say in his podcast with RS that he and Jillian got into a fight during their last chance date because she was expecting a proposal and he did not feel ready to take that step with her. He said she was really upset and it reminds me so much of Peter/Rachel, because I don't think Jillian was ever going to not pick Ed, just like I don't think Rachel was ever going to not pick Bryan. I think they got so upset because it's an ego thing and this feeling of loss of control. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 am

should we have this conversation in the general instead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 am

HEA wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Well from the preview, imo there are two eliminations.

One at the f3 and the other pre-frc with Rachel in the rain.
IMO Eric at f3 and Peter early elimination after his LCD day activity.
IMO.

so the scenario can be

she did the winery enguarte, we saw some dark clouds so it started to rain and she put a raincoat... went to the chapel, had this heavy conversation on the sofa before diner (he is semi casual dressed while she is diner dressed)..... LEFT him, went to her room, then back to town (forgot where).

then go with bryan and she had an incredible romantic time

(Beware... sarcasm and snark comment ahead....)

she goes back on cloud 9 and decide after her incredible date with Bryan to get rid to let Peter go as for her after Bryan's date it was no brain. So she goes to his hotel... Peter does not take the news well and has the meltdown of the bach century. Rachel, of course, join him to show her support but as she leaves him crying with a pat on his shoulder telling him that if he wet the carpet more, he can be insured to be next bachelor. That, of course, increase his tears because he has to wait another few months before meeting 25 girls where he wait on his throne that they walk on their knees begging for his kisses.

mmm yeah.... i see it now. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 2498057887

Bit in bold: rofl cantstopl rofl cantstopl Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 3806527698 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 3806527698 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 6 3806527698 rofl cantstopl
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+43
alwaystulips
CHO
composer53
lleyki
Tiggerlgh
fabgirl
Diana
bluejay25
rosecake
2observe
Seabear